The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is an Armed Authority of the Union of India. Its purpose is to enforcement of maritime statute and the defence of India’s seaside concerns with control over both territorial (containing exclusive economic zone and contiguous zone) and worldwide waters. ICG publish various recruitment notifications to appoint staff in various department. The official website has also contain the section of recruitment where one can find the latest jobs in the Indian Coast Guard. The aspirants who are looking and interested to do make career in Indian Coast Guard can also look over this page to get the recruitment projects in the year 2014 and 2015.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014 for the post of Assistant Commandant: Indian Coast Guard which gets its supremacy as directed in the ministry of defence has always proved that why it is being appreciated for its work. The dedication that it gets injected in each of the volunteer associated to supremacy is commendable. The placement scheme is also announced for the year 2014 that is for the post of Assistant Commandant. Different branches and the sections are discussed below to get the complete detail:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: All the possible and desirable detail is provided to obtain with the official notification that is being publicized by the Indian Coast Guard.
Selection Method: The process which is being stated for making the selection of the applicants is associated with the short listing of the applicants from the applications received for registration. Only these applicants are liable to make the move for the Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test, Cognitive Aptitude Test followed with the Picture Perception & Discussion Test, Final Selection (Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview), Medical test and PABT.
Scheme to submit an application: Only process or the technique which is being associated for the applicants so that could make the registration is announced to be very genuine. Indian Coast Guard had mentioned that applicants apply for the post online and print out of it must retain for the future use.
- 1st Dec 2014 to 3rd Dec 2014: Dates in between which applicants can apply only for the post of law branch.
- 22nd Nov 2014 to 28th Nov 2014: Dates provided to apply online for all other posts.
- 15th Dec 2014 to 19th Dec 2014: Dates provided to obtain the admit card by the applicants under the post of law branch.
- 5th Dec 2014 to 12th Dec 2014: Dates mentioned to get the admit card by applicants for all other posts.
References: The necessary directives and all the general conditions must be collected from the link that is provided below by the Indian Coast Guard:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014 for the post of Assistant Commandant: Indian Coast Guard had mentioned for the applicants that the basic sequence of recruitment publicized recently is for the post of Assistant Commandant under the different departments and the detail which is necessary is provided underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot) – Applicants are required that the educational need under the post is the bachelor’s degree. Regarding the age detail it is desirable that applicants must be born on the date 1st July 1985 to 30th June 1994.
- Technical Branch (Mechanical and Electrical) – It is stated for the applicants that the education which is demanding is the engineering degree and had been qualified under the sections A and B. Age which is mentioned to have by the applicants is provided that applicant must be born between the dates 1st July 1985 to 30th June 1994.
Selection Method: Applicants are desirable that the selection of the applicants will be made as per the Mental Ability Test, Picture Perception, Discussion Test, Psychological Test, Group Testing, Medical Standards and Interview progression.
Scheme to submit an application: The necessity which is linked with the registration provides for the applicants that official website of Indian Coast Guard must be considered and all the valid detail must be completely submitted.
- 13th Oct 2014: Date which is mentioned to get the online registration process started systematically.
- 16th Oct 2014: Terminating date which is provided for the final submission of the application.
- 20th Oct 2014: Date which is provided for the downloading of the admit card.
References: The link is suitably provided by the Indian Coast Guard as below so that the advertisement which is demanding is being assorted by the applicants.