IIVR Recruitment 2013 for the post of RA, SRF and Project Fellow: Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) with the following posts of RA, SRF and Project Fellow had issued the details regarding the vacancy in their authorization.
- 1 post of Research Associate (RA)
- 1 post of Senior Research Fellow
- 2 posts of Project Fellows
For the posts as mentioned above total of 4 vacancies out of which single post for RA, SRF and 2 vacancies for PF are being notified.
Points and particulars related with the post are as below in brief:
- Research Associate (RA): For the particular post as mentioned qualification should be Doctorate in any branch of Agriculturally, Life Science or if this education is not in possession then master’s degree in any of the branch of the Agriculture or Life Science with the 2 years experience and understanding of IPR (Intellectual Property Right) related issues, patent search, patent filing etc is the essential pre requisite and age of the applicants for the apprehensive post should be maximum 40 years for the male and 45 years for the female applicants.
- Senior Research Fellow:
- Project Fellows: Both the posts have almost the same requirements and this is as below:
Masters Degree in Plant Breeding, Genetics, Biotechnology, Vegetable Science and Horticulture etc is the essential qualification and with this specialization is required to in the vegetable science and plant pathology respectively is the requirement. Age factor is also the same for both the posts and it is fixed as minimum of 35 years for the male applicants and 40 years for the female applicants. Terms of relaxation related with the post that will be granted to the reserved category applicants can be read out form the official notification.
Selection Procedure: To select the applicants a pathway is being constructed which had its initial point from the written test and overcoming the hindrance will lead to the personal interview session and last point to be overcome by the applicants is substantiation of the certificates.
Method to Apply: Direct walk in interview session that is being conducted on which the aspirants will bring with them Xerox as well as the original documents. Place and time detail could be acknowledged by eh official notification.
Important Date: Date on which the applicants had been decided to have a check on their fate is 19th Sep 2013 and interview will commence on the time 10:00 am. But it is always suggested to arrive at the location half an hour before the scheduled time.
Important Link: Link which is essential so that applicants can get the details as classified in the advertisement is as below:
Indian Institute of Vegetable research (IIVR) Recruitment 2013 for the post of Programme Assistants: Indian Institute of Vegetable research (IIVR), Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) is the research program which had the responsibility on them to meet the challenges of the nutritional security and the maintenance of the food and vegetables. It also ensures the better productivity and great income. Recruitment is to be announced by the research institute for the recruitment of the candidates under the post of Programme Assistant Computer (T – 4) which is required to be recruited at the Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Kushinagar. Only 1 post is being announced by the authority, however the number of posts may increase or decrease as per the required need on the part of the authority. Necessities for the post are as mentioned below which would confirm for the eligibility of the candidates.
Age Limit: Age boundary to be set before the candidates should be 18 years to 30 years and the relaxation to be approved by the authority in age is 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC and the ST candidates and 10 years for PH (Physical Handicapped) which are permitted as per the rules and regulation of the Government of India or the ICAR instructions. Age of the candidates should be counted from the date of the advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Qualification that is crucial for the candidates to follow is the Bachelor’s degree in Computer application or the qualification equivalent to it is permissible from a recognized University. In spite of this qualification required is that the candidate must have the detailed knowledge and the experience in the problems related to the computer.
Selection measurements: Candidates would proceed with the written test for the selection and the candidates being selected under the written test would be selected with the personal interview session and the required verification of the documents.
How to apply for IIVR recruitment 2013: Candidates found to be eligible and are thoroughly interested in the concerned post are requested and informed to apply for the post with the required set of the attested documents that are enclosed with the application form as published by the authority to the address as mentioned in the notification. Candidates must mention the name of the post in the Block letters on the top of the envelope. Required testimonials are as below:
- Educational qualification certificate which would set the eligibility of the candidates
- Caste certificate or the candidates under the reserved category whether SC, ST or any of the backward category.
- Certificates in support of relaxation for the age and other criterion related to the post.
- Residential certificate of the candidates.
- Proof of the identification of the candidates and the age of the candidates.
Candidates must bring with them original certificates at the time of the interview.
Important Date: 12th August 2013 is the date till which the applications must reach the authority.
Important Link: Link to have detailed information regarding the post is as mentioned to be below: