Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay is the second range or the chain series while establishing the various institutes of the IIT’s and it had emerged as one of the leading institutes in the field and reached the heights of success under the constant hard work and labor and implementing the various rules and regulations time to time to cope with the latest changes. The page is all about to list the latest jobs vacancies by IIT Bombay. The candidates can bookmark this page to get latest IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 projects.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 for the 11 posts of Project Assistant and other posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay on the contract basis had invited the applications from the applicants and the proclamation is being favorable for the 11 posts of Project Assistant and other posts. The particulates of posts announced are as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Project Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in English, science and art with the high level of proficient is required in the writing and editing. Applicants with the qualification MA had the additional advantage for the post and 2 years of experience is also favorable.
- Senior Project Technical Assistant: The requirement which is being associated with the applicants for the post is thoroughly stated as BE and with this the knowledge of all the possible languages and computer applications is required.
- Project Research Associate: Applicants that are having the educational qualification master’s degree in the design are only eligible for the post.
- Project Technical Assistant: Applicants are required to be holder of bachelors degree and with this experience is required in the photo shop, dream weaver, illustrator etc.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required that to get listed they must send the application at the address as mentioned by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay with all the necessary certificates and credentials.
Important Date: 5th August 2014: Date as provided so that the applications are at the administrative center.
References: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had provided the necessary link below to assort the job profile and other required detail:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 for the 4 posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow: Applications had been announced to invite from the applicants and the notification is being suitably summed up by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. The advertisement is proclaiming the placement under the 4 vacated seats for which the detail admissible is as below:
- 3 posts of Research Associate
- 1 post of Junior Research Fellow
Educational Criterion Set:
- RA: The necessity from the applicants under the post is the PHD degree in the chemistry or organic chemistry.
- JRF: Educational necessity under the post is the M.Sc. which is being required in the operations research, mathematics or statistics.
Selection Method: The sole criterion provided for making the selection of the applicants is the personal interview session along with the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the registration the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay is being mentioned to be used. The application submitted online must be printed in the hard copy and need to send to the address as mentioned under the official advertisement.
Important Date: Date which is being mentioned so that applicants must send the application is being provided to be as 31st July 2014. After the passage of the date the applications at the office premises will be thoroughly rejected.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had stated that the link below will help the applicants to get assort the necessary information via following the official advertisement:
- To make the registration online the connection suitable is as below:
- Application form must be obtained at the web portal below:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 for the 2 posts of Project Technical and Research Assistant: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had invited the applications from the applicants for the 2 seats that are found to be untenanted. The inevitability from the applicants is being provided for the posts of Project Technical and Research Assistant. Applicants needed to have the educational qualification to be as ITI or diploma with 6 years of experience and to be passed in the M.Sc. in the subject physics with the due experience respectively. Applicants are required to send the applications by the date of 23rd July 2014 and to check the necessary detail the link needed is as below:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 for the post of JRF, SRF, SPM and other posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay for the post of JRF, SRF, SPM and other posts had made the induction program and had invited the applications. The specifics under the allocation of seats and points of eligibility are being mentioned in the notification.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants which had been commencing for the announced posts are requested to check the official notification of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) so that the necessity of the education under each of the post could be sorted out.
Selection Method: The process of the choice of the applicants in being integrated with the process of the personal interview which is to proceed only for the applicants shortlisted as per the applications received.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration under the preeminence of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is being decided to undergone with the usage of the application. This application is required to send with all the required documents and credentials. Applicants can also make the submission of the application online as well.
Important Date: 30th June 2014: Last date by which application must be submitted online as well as offline.
The connection which is being favoring for the official notification so that the stipulated information could be collected is being mentioned below:
Online registration is needed to complete at the web portal which is being mentioned below: