Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay is the second range or the chain series while establishing the various institutes of the IIT’s and it had emerged as one of the leading institutes in the field and reached the heights of success under the constant hard work and labor and implementing the various rules and regulations time to time to cope with the latest changes. The page is all about to list the latest jobs vacancies by IIT Bombay. The candidates can bookmark this page to get latest IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 projects.
No. of Posts
Salary & Grade
Location of Service
|IIT Bombay||Sr. Project Research Scientists||1||Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D||Rs.58000-78000/- p.m.||-||Mumbai||21/04/2014||Research Dept.||Online & Offline||Interview Only||Circular No. 52/2014||-||Detail|
|IIT Bombay||Project Research Assistant||1||B.E./B.Tech||Rs.21000-31000/- p.m.||-||Mumbai||21/04/2014||Research Dept.||Online & Offline||Interview Only||Circular No. 52/2014||-||Detail|
|IIT Bombay||Jr. Research Fellow||1||B.E.||Rs.16000/- p.m.||-||Mumbai||18/04/2014||Research Dept.||Online & Offline||Interview Only||Circular No. 49/2014||-||Detail|
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 for the post of Project Research Associate: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay is very pleased to invite the applications that are for the post of Project Research Associate under the 1 untenanted seat for which the note worthy points are as below:
Educational Criterion Set: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had stated the educational qualification to be M. Tech or the dual degree with the experience needed to be of 6 months.
Time span of Service and Pay Scale: IIT had always granted with the appropriate remuneration regarding the services. For the mentioned post it is being decided to be Rs. 28000 per month. As these posts are on the contract basis and selection of the applicants will be made for the time span of 1 year.
Selection Method: Personal interview is the stipulated method with which the choice of the applicants is to make and satisfy by the institute.
Scheme to submit an application: The most important point which is to consider by the applicants is the way to get registered for the post. it is being mentioned by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay that applicants send the application under the prescribed format. Application must be dispatched along with the required documentation and credentials.
Important Date: 11th April 2014: Terminating date by which applications are to be dispatched by the applicants. Applications after the date will not be accepted and acknowledged by the institute.
References: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had provided with the link below with which the applicants can access for the recruitment notification.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 for the post of PA, PRA, PSE and PRE: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had invited the applications from the applicants under the posts that are mentioned to be below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Project Assistant: Applicants that are applying for the post must be equipped with the qualification to be bachelor’s degree (Non Engineering) and diploma. Experience is also required from the applicants for 3 years in the field.
- Project Research Assistant: Requisite from the applicants is the bachelor’s degree that could be in any of the engineering stream.
- 3. Project Software Engineer:
- Project Research Engineer: M. Tech, ME, M. Des, B. Tech, BE, MA, M.Sc., MCA or MBA is the requirement from the applicants regarding the educational qualification under both the posts.
Selection Method: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will make the assortment of the applicants by the process of the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants can apply at the official website as well can send the application scribed on the plain paper. Along with the print out of the application or application on plain paper all the required documents must be tied up before to send.
Important Date: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had scheduled the last date for receiving the applications to be 17th Feb 2014.
- Official advertisement is available at the link below:
- To apply online connection is as below:
- Application form needed by the applicants to apply offline is at the below link:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2014 for the post of SRF and Project Assistant: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay to make the stimulation of the more of the efficient applicants in the following panels had invited the applications:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 4 posts
- Project Assistant – 4 posts
Educational Criterion Set:
- SRF: Requisite from the applicants regarding the educational qualification is the post graduation in the basic sciences. Applicants must either be NET or GATE qualified.
- Project Assistant: Applicants must be passed in the bachelor’s degree for the concerned post.
Selection Method: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will make the list of the appropriate applicants on the basis of the applications received. These applicants will be required to perform well in the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must make the submission of the application online or application is also available at the official website. Application that is being filled by the either of the way must send the application along with all the testimonials and certificates.
Important Date: To send the applications at the office of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay last date is 7th Feb 2014.
- Detail that is being summed up by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay in the form of the official notification could be get from the link below:
- To make the registration for the post online link is being mentioned to be below:
- Application form format could be get at the linkage below:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Deputy and Assistant Registrar:Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had freshly announced to recruit the applicants for the 9 posts whose detail is as below:
- 1 post of Deputy Director
- 8 posts of Assistant Registrar
Age limit: Amongst many of the eligibility criterions the most important of all is the age maturity being acquired and it is scheduled to be different for the both the posts i.e. it commences that age of the applicants under the post of Deputy Director is needed to be the 50 years and it is set as 40 years for the post of Assistant Registrar. Along with the primitive age the concession in the age will be duly permissible for the applicants that belong to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are required to have the certain scholastic level attained that will make the decision whether the applicants are able to perform the particular duties or not and this requirement from the applicants under the mentioned posts is the Master’s degree with the cumulative that is needed to be 55% marks and both the posts it is also required to have the due experience in the field.
Fees Schedule: Demand draft is the stipulated method under which applicants will pay the registration fee that is purely non refundable i.e. fee once paid is not returnable even if applicant is not being selected. Fee that is required to pay is Rs. 100 and fee could be paid at any of the nationalized bank that is to be payable at Mumbai in the favor of the registrar, IIT Bombay. Under the norms of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) SC, ST, PWD and women candidates are exempted from making any payment regarding the registration.
Selection Method: On the basis of the reception of the applications a list of the deserving applicants will be made and only these applicants are to invite for the test or the interview that will be found to be most suitable by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
Scheme to submit an application: The criterion that is being duly attached with making the registration for the post demands for using the official website and after the application being completely filled must be submitted and the print out of the application must be attached with all the required documents and need to post to the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- Terminating date by which the application must be submitted online is 16th Dec 2013.
- Last date by which the print out of the application must be submitted is the 23rd Dec 2013 by the time 5:45 pm.
- To make the connection with the official advertisement the required connection is as below:
- To apply online the web portal is as below: