Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay is the second range or the chain series while establishing the various institutes of the IIT’s and it had emerged as one of the leading institutes in the field and reached the heights of success under the constant hard work and labor and implementing the various rules and regulations time to time to cope with the latest changes. The page is all about to list the latest jobs vacancies by IIT Bombay. The candidates can bookmark this page to get latest IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015 projects.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of JRF and Project Research Assistant
IIT, Bombay had mentioned the worthy scheme that is to make the enrolment of the deserving candidates. The publication to get proceed is for the three posts of JRF and Project Research Assistant, and the norms of eligibility are below:
Educational Qualification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had provided the qualification concern under the posts as below:
- JRF (Biosciences & Bio-Engineering): 01 Post
- JRF (Electrical Engineering): The necessity of the academic for the posts is the Post Graduation Degree in the Basic Science with the NET qualification. The education also to get associated with the post is the Graduation Degree in the Professional Courses.
- Project Research Assistant: The qualification concern with the post is the Bachelor’s Degree in the concerning engineering discipline, M.Sc., MCA or MBA. The qualification of B.Sc. With the two years of experience in the work is also well appreciating to get qualified.
Registration Process: The progression of the registration that is to get follow by the candidates is the use of the application as arranged by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. The application is to send with the provided certificates and documents.
Noteworthy Date: 31st July 2015: The final date published for the forwarding of the application at the workplace.
- The recruitment advertisement associated with the post got mentioned underside by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay:
- The necessary application form is to get with the linkage below:
- The submission of the online application is worth appreciating making at the web portal below:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of Senior Project Technical Assistant (Closed)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay for the project currently instigated had specified the staffing process. The detail that got announced is for the one post of Senior Project Technical Assistant. Candidates for the position must have education B. Tech or M.Sc. in Electronics & Communication or Physics. Candidates that fit into announced detail must send the application with necessary certificates by the date 25th May 2015.
- The linkage to the official notification is as below provided:
- To apply for post online the necessary connection is beneath:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015 for the 9 posts of Senior Project Officer and other posts (Closed)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had delivered the notification that will fix up the career of the desirable applicants. The announcement having notified currently is specifying the detail for the 9 posts of Senior Project Officer and other posts and associated aspects are as below:
Educational Criterion Set: The necessary and the complete educational qualification is mentioned to assort with the official advertisement that is arranged suitably by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. Applicants’ must get the complete information and make the reckoning of the eligibility.
Scheme to submit an application: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay had mentioned the format of the application which is available at the official website. This application must be filled legibly along with the valid detail and then to send at the address having specified.
Important Date: 6th April 2015: Valid date which is provided for the submission of the application at the work place.
References: To get the complete detail and the specific needs it is mentioned to make the use of the official link which is provided below by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay: