IGCAR is popular and short name of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research. The center comes under the Department of Atomic Energy. The center engaged in scientific research and advanced engineering. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has issued a detail recruitment notification for the recruitment of scientific officers, technical officers and trainees. There are lots of benefits and prospects to works with IGCAR, Kalpakkam. The candidates who fulfill the education qualification, age limits and other eligibility as mentioned below then submit application form before last date. The admit card and application form can be download from the official website of IGCAR i.e. www.igcar.gov.in. You should bookmark this page if you want to know latest recruitment, jobs vacancies in IGCAR. The candidates who are eligible for the post and interested to apply the following vacancies should read the complete advertisement of IGCAR Recruitment 2014.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2014 for the 108 posts of the Apprentice: Wide-ranging multidisciplinary program of systematic research and advanced engineering that is thoroughly directed towards the improvement of sodium cooled Fast Breeder Reactor [FBR] technology leads to the origin of the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam. It is second biggest centre in the research after the BARC. The year of the establishment of the centre is the 1971. This centre had fully equipped itself with the latest possible technology and to deal with them had the endless employees. Even for the year 2014 recruitment session is for the 108 posts of the Apprentice under the different departments that are as below:
Eligibility conditions related are as mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam had stated that age of the applicants on the date 1st Jan 2014 have to be 22 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Posts numbered as I to IX: For these 9 mentioned posts applicants have to be passed in the matriculation along with the required ITI certificate.
- PASAA: National trade certificate in the computer operator and programming is the requisite regarding the educational qualification.
- Horticulture Assistant: Under both the posts scholastic maturity needed to attain by the applicants is the 10+2.
Selection Method: applicants assorted on the basis of the educational qualification later will be informed regarding the interview date that is the method of selection.
Scheme to submit an application: The requisite on the applicants regarding the registration being announced by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam is very general procedure. Under the announced process applicants need to send the Bio Data and application form as scribed. Along with the application required documents must also be attached.
The required testimonials required to be attached with the application are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- Certificate which is required regarding the evidence of the date of birth of applicants.
- Testimonials that are supporting the educational qualification and the technical qualification.
- If applicant had found to have any kind of the experience under any of the authorization then must also attach the experience certificate.
- Certificate which is related with the caste of the applicants is also elementary to bring. Applicants must clearly mention the category to which have the association i.e. SC, ST or OBC etc.
- Applicants must also send the Xerox of the employment exchange registered card.
Important Date: As announced by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam last date for the reception of the applications is the 17th March 2014 by the time 5:00 pm.
References: Web portal as related with the complete information i.e. general instructions, pay grade etc is comprehensively mentioned to be below:
Name & No. of Posts: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam is consenting a write-up to pick out Ninety Three (93) supercilious and obedient employment seeker having Indian citizenship as the position of Machinist (05 – posts), Welder (Gas & Electric – 05 posts), Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic (05 – posts), Instrument Mechanic (05 – posts), Programming & System Administration Assistant (13 – posts), Horticulture Assistant (05 – posts), Fitter (15 – posts), Turner (05 – posts), Electrician (15 – posts), Electronic Mechanic (03 – posts), Carpenter (02 – posts), Gardener (03 – posts), Motor Mechanic Vehicle (05 – posts), Medical Lab Tech (02 – posts), Mechanic Diesel (02 – posts) and Gardner (03 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Applicants should have passed matriculation examination certificate (10th Class) and ITI in the concerned discipline and not more than twenty two (22) years of age as on 1st Jan, 2013. To know more about eligibility, please go through in original advertisement defined ahead under the title of reference.
Selection Process for Recruitment in IGCAR: Applicants will be selected after giving impressive performance in trade test, viva voce test followed by personal interview.
Application Form: Applicants can download an application format from the end of desired advertisement given below under the head of reference. Fill it with necessary personal details and send to the desired address mentioned in advertisement along with photocopies of required minimum eligibility certificates in support of age, qualification, driving license, experience (if any), residence and caste proof.
Important dates: The last date of receipt of application is 28th Feb, 2013 but for some exceptional posts, the last date will be 15th Feb, 2013. (See both advertisements given below under the title of reference).
- The training period of selected applicants will be of one year.
- Physical fitness of applicants is also one of the essential eligibility conditions.
- The palace of training is Indira Gandhi Centre, Kalpakkam.
- TA/DA will not give to applicants for attend the interview.