Careers in ICICI Bank: ICICI job for PO is for those people who want to pursue a banking career in their life. This is an ICICI bank’s initiative to attract young people for the job. This is done to take talented and trained personnel for the job. You can get decent jobs here, which can be in the smallest lanes of the city or in any corporate hub. Like the other banking institutes, ICICI too has not kept itself way behind in this race, many branches of the bank are set up which provide huge career opportunities to the upcoming students. You can know more about the ICICI Bank at wikipedia page of the bank.
Employee Strength: Usually ICICI goes for appointing MBA student who are specialized in banking or finance. More than almost 6,800 students have already joined the Bank and at present 1,900 students are under the training process at the ICICI Manipal Academy Campus of Bangalore. Often ICICI recruits various clerks or accountants, for their financial work. As per the eligibility criteria the candidate’s age has to be between 18 to 30 years, which is relaxed by 4 years if the candidates belong to the scheduled caste or schedule tribe.
PO and Bank Officers Recruitment 2013: There are lots of current opening in ICICI Bank like Probationary Officers, Branch Sales Manager, Manager Rural & Inclusive Banking Group, Chief Manager, Senior Privilege Banker, Managers, Sales Officers, Phone Banking Officers, Chartered Accounts and other vacancies.
You can see here the latest vacancies open in ICICI Bank https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/requirementlist.aspx
There are two options for the candidates to apply for the jobs in ICICI bank and i.e. fresher recruitment and experienced Professionals.
Fresher can also apply for various posts which are open for graduate, post graduates, legal graduates and CAs and MBA graduates.
- Probationary Officer Recruitment
- Bank Officer Recruitment
- Junior Officer Sales
Training Programs for PO and Bank Officers Recruitment: Training programs are conducted by the bank at stipulated intervals, the training follows certain rules and procedures,
- The training is a combination of both class room training and e- learning and internship opportunities at various ICICI bank branches.
- The training not only provides academic knowledge but it also provides an overall personality development of the students.
- The purpose of the training is to impart core banking knowledge to the trainees, which includes, handling financial transactions, customer relationship, knowledge of the bank’s products and services, various selling techniques followed by the bank which differentiates it from the competitors.
- The training takes place in the ICICI Manipal Academy and the internship (mostly of 3 months ) at any of the ICICI Bank branch or office in India.
- The faculties are experienced professionals in the field of banking, finance and in behavioral science.
- The trainee gets stipend for nine months which helps them as their pocket money and boasts their morale.
- The trainee gets an assured employment in the bank, on completion of the training successfully.
How to get Updates: Usually the candidate has to go through various tests on academics and round of interviews to crack a job in ICICI bank. Exam details are always published in the internet and students get the flexibility of applying online or offline. You can also subscribe facebook page of ICICI bank to get updates on your wall. Details regarding the available vacancies, reservations for the respective post, recruitment criteria and the other important things are provided to the students in the official website of the recruiting business house. Another thing is he should have a good knowledge of mathematics. So to get a job in ICICI, one must keep themselves aware of the current affairs and the upcoming vacancies in this sector which is easily available in the net. This may bless them with a right job in a right place. These jobs seek your hard work and in return gives you job security.
Important: Bookmark this page to get latest updates for recruitment of probationary officers, bank officers and for other staff in ICICI Bank. You must subscribe your email and like our Facebook page. We promise that you will not miss the chance to apply for ICICI bank recruitment project for the year 2013.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!