IBPS RRB Recruitment 2013 for the post of the Officers Scale I, II, III and Officers Assistant (Multipurpose): IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) had been announced the notification (CWE-II) under the authorization of the RRB (Regional Rural Bank). 62 posts are being announced under this esteemed organization. IBPS is a selection committee that organizes the tests for the recruitment under the various banks and the institutions and is found to be highly efficient under their work and always provides the institutions with the best possible potential which go through the structured procedure.
This time the liability of the IPBS is towards the RRB for the selection various posts under the authority. The posts for which this recruitment procedure is being well thought-out for the various posts as mentioned below:
- Officers Scale I
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer)
- Officers Scale II (Specialist Officers)
- Officers Scale III
- Officers Assistant (Multipurpose)
Educational Qualification and the Age Limit: Educational qualification the upper age limit that is being set under the eligibility criterion for the applicants who wished to opt for the post is being mentioned in detail as following. However the relaxation will be provided to the candidate belonging to the reserved categories. Read the eligibility regarding the concerned post for which the candidates wised to apply.
- Officers Scale I: Candidates having aptitude in the field of the Officers Scale I should possess the degree in any of the discipline. Also the candidates are being required to have a great grasping power over the local language. There is an additional requirement regarding the computer knowledge. Candidates should have an age limit between the 18 years to the 28 years.
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): Degree in any discipline with the minimum of the 50% marks as an aggregate with minimum of the age between the 21 years to 32 years.
- Officers Scale II (Specialist Officers): This post is further having sub fields in it for which the qualification is according to the particular trait with an age limit of the 21 years to 32 years.
These sub fields are: Information technology Officer, Charted accountant, Law officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer and Agriculture Officer.
- Officers Scale III: Degree in any field but should be passed with the minimum of the 50% marks. Candidates must have an age limit of the 21 years to 40 years.
- Officers Assistant (Multipurpose): It is desired by the candidates applying under the concerned post that the candidates must have done degree from the recognized university with additional knowledge of the computer. Age limit preferred from the candidates is between 18 years to the 28 years.
Fees, Mode of payment and the procedure: Candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC, ST, PED will be liable to pay Rs. 100 and the candidates who are other than these categories are liable for the payment of Rs. 600. Candidates can apply either by the online mode or the offline mode. Candidates are needed to go to the official website and will chose for their concerned post for which wished to apply.
- Last date for the offline payment is 30th July 2013 starting from 6th July.
- Last date for the online payment is 25th July 2013 starting from 4th July.
- Last date of the Online Apply is 25th July.
All the details are also available at the notification published by the authority which is as mentioned below: