IBPS PO III notification is finally issued today by IBPS. The Common written examination will be held to recruit probationary officers/Management Trainees in various public sector banks and other organization including Regional Rural Banks. So, you come here to know all the detail to apply, selection, eligibility etc. We will tell you all the detail regarding IBPS PO III Recruitment in simple and easy language. It is golden chance for those who are already preparing for IBPS PO exam and awaiting PO notification from last year as IBPS now issue only 1 notification in a year.
- The online registration will start from 22nd July, 2013.
- The online registration will close on 12th Aug, 2013.
- The fee can be deposit online from 22nd July, 2013.
- The deadline to deposit fee online is 12th Aug, 2013.
- The fee can be deposit offline also but starts from 24th July, 2013 and close on 17th Aug, 2013.
- The call letter for PET for SC/ST or minority community candidates can be downloaded after 25th Sept, 2013.
- The pre examination training starts from 7th Oct, 2013 and up to 12th Oct, 2013.
- The call letter can be downloaded after 7th Oct, 2013.
- The tentative dates for online examinations are 19th/20th/26th/27th Oct, 2013.
- The result for IBPS PO II will be come out in 3rd or 4th week of Jan, 2014.
- The interview will be held on 3rd Week of Jan, 2013.
- The allotment will be held in March, 2014.
IBPS PO III Eligibility Criteria:
The age of the candidates should be between 20 to 28 years. (Changed: According to CORRIGENDUM issued by IBPS on 22-7-2013 the age should be between 20 to 30 years)
For more changed provision go to—>> IBPS Changed Qualification & Age Limit for PO III Recruitment
Qualification: The graduation degree with
60% marks. (Only graduation degree is required to apply. The condition of 60% marks has terminated). The candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD can avail the 5% exemption in marks. The computer knowledge is mandatory (not mandatory now according to the changed provision) having the certificate diploma in computer. All the essential qualification should be completed up to 1st July, 2013. The candidates please note that the fraction of percentage will be ignored while calculating percentage of marks. For example if your marks is 59.99% then it will be treated as 59% not 60% marks. So you will not be eligible.
Written Examination Structure: The exam will be of 2 hours consisting the subjects/syllabus of Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge. The penalty for wrong answer will also be there. The examination centers will be all across India. Please refer notification to see the complete list of examination centers. The candidates should check the best books to prepare for bank exams. The candidates will be selected through the common procedure adopted by any public sector bank.
Application Fee: The fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs.100/- for other candidates it is Rs. 600.
How to Apply: The procedure is very common and simple. We have given very detail insturctions to apply online along with the procedure to deposit fee online or offline for IBPS PO III recruitment. Visit here
The candidates who are really serious about to apply IBPS PO III recruitment project must read the official notification issued by IBPS itself to know the scores, cut off, IBPS interview process, call letters, general instructions, scanned photograph and signature procedure and other complete detail about the IBPS PO III Recruitment.
The candidates should also check other important pages to know all bank jobs through IBPS.