IBPS has issued a notification 2015 (IBPS CWE SPL-II) for specialist officers like legal officers, Marketing Managers, Human Resources Managers, Finance Managers, Technicians, Software Engineers, Agriculture Scientists and for other specialist officers. We are here giving the detail and guidance only about this new recruitment notification for “Recruitment of various Public Sector Banks”. If new applicants want to know about the complete procedure, concept, structure then please read our detailed articles on IBPS Common Written Examination.
IBPS Recruitment 2015 for 1 post of Hindi Officer
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had announced making the staffing of the candidates. The process having processed is to concern for the one post of Hindi Officer and the eligibility concerns for the post are beneath:
Age Perimeter: The age reckoning is to make on the date 1st August 2015 and age on the date announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the 21 years to 30 years.
Educational Qualification: The academic to concern with the applicants is the Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject. The experience in the work is also desirable from the candidates for complete qualifying nature.
Selection Procedure: The series of the tests arranged for making the selection of the candidates is the Online Test, Hindi Translation Test, and the Interview.
Registration Process: The application is to get submitted at the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the registration purpose. The application printout is must keep hold by the candidates after the complete compliance.
- 12th August 2015 to 25th August 2015: The application is to get submitted online at these crucial times.
- 9h Sep 2015: The last date arranged for the printing of the form.
- The recruitment notification is to access with the linkage below:
- The official site of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the online submission of application is made available beneath:
IBPS Recruitment 2015 for 1 post of DGM (Legal)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on the contract basis recruitment had structured the detail and had made notified. The process announced is for the one post of DGM (Legal) that get connected to the particular eligibility concerns. The age concern for the position is the 62 years of the date 31st July 2015 and education to get interlink is the Bachelor’s Degree in Law. The application by the candidates is to reach the premises by the date 25th August 2015 for the registration.
The web portal for getting connected to the notification got permitted underside by the supremacy:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had provided the detail that mentions the staffing scheme for the vacated seats. The feature published needs to concern for the three posts of CCTV, Officer, and other posts and the associated aspects are beneath mentioned.Age and Educational Qualification:
- CCTV Observer: The academic to associate with the aspirants is the SSC, or 10th class passed. The maturity desirable in the age for the position is the 55 years.
- Assistant Security & Vigilance Officer: Applicants for the post need having the education Graduation Degree. The age liability to concern with the candidates is the 55 years.
- Principal Official Language Officer: The qualification requirement for the candidates is the Master’s Degree or the associated academics. The age maturity that is to concern with the applicants is the 62 years.
Registration Process: The procedure got announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the registration provides using the request form. The process to get completed only on sending the concerning certificates and the documents as arranged.
Noteworthy Date: 17th July 2015: The last date to get associated with the submission of the application.
- The recruitment notification to concern for the post 1 is beneath:
- The enrollment notice to concern for the post 2 is beneath:
- The employment announcement to concern for the position 3 is below:
- The application form to relate with the posts is underneath: