IBPS or The Institute of Bank Personnel Selection (IBPS) initiates the process of Common Written Examination (CWE) for the purpose of selecting the best candidates from all across the country. In this article, we will discuss IBPS Exams 2015 as well as past exams 2014 also. Any person who aspires a post of a clerk or a probationary officer requires a valid scorecard of the CWE. The logic behind conducting such an examination is to eliminate the lengthy selection process for all the banks in India. And to establishing a pervasive approach to ensure that the results obtain from a channelized source of the test. In the absence of a valid scorecard of IBPS examination, no candidate shall be entertained by the banks unless and otherwise, explicitly mentioned.
We have made this page for the candidates who could apply for IBPS Exams 2015. And they missed the chance for registration in the year 2014. Don’t be disappointed there are another opportunity to apply in the year 2015. In this page, we will discuss in detail about syllabus, application procedure, how to apply and exam pattern of IBPS Exams 2015.
Dates of IBPS Exams 2015 for Clerks and PO?
The followings are the tentative dates as per the previous examination dates. We will update this page and send the email to our subscriber whenever IBPS will announce the official notification on www.ibps.in for the year 2015. Please subscribe your email and like our Facebook page to get updates. In the meantime, you can go to our bank jobs opening sections for IBPS score holder or not having score card holder candidates. You can also check our latest Government jobs opening section. There are lots of jobs opening. The upcoming IBPS exams dates are as follows:
IBPS PO CWE 2015 Tentative Dates
The last week of July may be the starting of enrolment of these exams. We’ll update here instantly when they publish official notification on IBPS.in.
|Preliminary Examination||Main Examination|
|3rd Oct, 2015||31st oct, 2015|
|4th Oct, 2015|
|10th Oct, 2015|
|11th Oct, 2015|
IBPS Clerk CWE 2015 Tentative Dates
The registration of clerk CWE 2015 may starts from Aug 2015. So be ready and bookmark this page for more update information.
|Preliminary Examination||Main Examination|
|5th Dec, 2015||3rd Jan, 2016|
|6th Dec, 2015|
|12th Dec, 2015|
|13th Dec, 2015|
|19th, Dec, 2015|
|20th Dec, 2015|
IBPS Specialist Officers Exams 2015
The online registrations may starts from last week of November 2015.
|30th Jan, 2016|
|31st Jan, 2016|
IBPS RRB CWE 2015
The official notification for these exam may publish in June 2015.
|RRB CWE IV|
|5th Sept, 2015 to 27th Sept, 2015|
Apply Online at www.ibps.in
Every candidate needs to go the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in to apply for the exams 2015. IBPS examination has recently added the online mode of application for candidates whereby they can easily get themselves registered with IBPS authority. The application process requires a formal fee of Rs. 350 per candidate (for General and OBC) whereas Rs. 50 per candidate (for SC/ ST/ PWD). The following steps are required to ensure a valid registration:
- Be handy with a colored and scanned photograph that shall have the dimension of 200 x 300. The file size of the photo should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB. Do not forget to have the application fee deposit details that shall include details such as IFSC Code, UTR number, etc.
- Visit the respective website of the examination, if you are unaware of it, visit www.ibps.in
- Once you have accessed the website, click on the link that states “Common Written Examination For Recruitment of Clerical Cadre” (Search of it on the left-hand side of the webpage)
- A form consist of two pages will appear after selecting the option. Make sure you fill them with utmost precision and recheck the whole form once again in order to ensure that the form is error free from your side.
- On successfully filling up the form, candidates require applying followed by obtaining a printout of the same and keep the same under their possession.
Note: The E-Mail address used by the candidates in such respect must belong to them because all the necessary information from the Authority will send to the candidates through this process only.
IBPS Validity of Score Card
As you all know the IBPS conducts only exams for its participating banks. IBPS will not recruit any candidates on behalf of these banks. Bank are independent to do the interview and selection process for the vacancies. IBPS will issue a scorecard after passing the exam whether for Clerks, Probationary Officers or Specialist officers. Candidates will require to produce this score card to the recruiting bank as it is now mandatory for all the candidates.
Remember one thing the validity of this score card only for one year. After that this scorecard is not valid to apply for the participating bank’s vacancies. However, the candidates can further apply for the next IBPS exams to get its validity. Like in this case you can appear for the next IBPS Exams 2014.
IBPS Participating Banks
The following is the list of the banks that are participating for IBPS exams 2015. We also link the particular bank for latest opening jobs. If you miss the last dates for these banks, then go to our latest bank jobs opening sections. There are lots of bank jobs opening in public sector banks may be participating or non-participating banks.
Central Bank of India, Dena Bank, United Bank of India, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharahstra, Andhra Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Corporation Bank.
IBPS Pattern of Examination
The following patterns will be adopted by the IBPS for next IBPS exams 2015. The examination centers will be in many centers across the country.
- There are only objective type questions
- The exams will be of total 250 marks each contain 1 marks so there will be 250 questions.
- The duration of IBPS examination will be 150 minutes.
Instructions for candidates
There are certain well-defined guidelines that are explicitly mentioned by the IBPS authority. These guidelines relate to a candidate’s area of operation that he or she is legally allowed / not allowed to do during the conduct of the affairs. You can also find the detail information on the official website on www.ibps.in
- One candidate can apply once for a specific post.
- Use of cellular phone, calculators, etc., are strictly prohibited inside the examination center. Students can afford to carry the same strictly under their confidence.
- The IBPS Authority has the power to reject any application at any stage of the process if the candidate is found to be missing on the eligibility criteria.
- Canvassing is very undesirable can lead to termination at the very instance.
- The candidates must have similar signatures throughout.
- In case of a dispute, the decision of IBPS shall be final based on facts and judgments.
So the candidates who are ready for the next IBPS exam whether for PO, Clerks, Specialist Officers, see our next articles, very useful for them to read. We have given here the common procedure for Probationary Officers, Clerks and Specialist Officers. We have covered the following topics for particular post like syllabus, Exam Pattern PO CWE, Clerks CWE and specialist officer of IBPS exams 2015. So stay with us.
Dates for next IBPS Exam?
We will update here for all upcoming notifications by IBPS PO and clerical exam. IBPS notification 2015 has not yet announced. But you can check tentative dates from the tables given above. We will update here and notify you by email when they published PO & Clerk notification for the year 2015.
like our Facebook page and subscribe your email ID for free preparation of next IBPS exams.