IBPS or The Institute of Bank Personnel Selection (IBPS) initiates the conduct of Common Written Examination (CWE) for the purpose of selecting the best candidates from all across the country. In this article we will discuss about IBPS Exams 2015 as well as past exams 2014 also. Any person who desires a post of a clerk or a probationary officer requires a valid scorecard of the CWE. The logic behind conducting such an examination is to eliminate the lengthy selection process for all the banks in India and hence, establishing a pervasive approach to ensure that the results are obtained through a channelized source of test. In absence of a valid scorecard of IBPS examination, no candidate shall be entertained by the banks, unless and otherwise, specifically mentioned.
|2||Dates of IBPS Exams 2014|
|3||Past IBPS Exam Notifications|
|4||How to Apply Online?|
|5||Validity of Score Card|
|7||Pattern of Examination|
|8||Instructions for Candidates|
|10||Dates for Next IBPS Exam|
IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2014
- Download of Call Letter for Interview on March 2014
- Interview will be conducted on March/April 2014
- Allotment will be done on April 2014
We have made this page for the candidates who could apply for IBPS Exams 2014. And they miss the chance to apply in the year 2013. Don’t be disappointed there are another chance to apply in the year 2014. In this page will discuss in detail about syllabus, application procedure, how to apply and exam patters of IBPS Exams 2014.
Dates of IBPS Exams 2014 for Clerks and PO?
We will definitely update this page and email to our subscriber whenever IBPS will announce the official notification for the year 2015.. You have to subscribe your email and like our Facebook page to get updates. In the mean time you can go to our bank jobs opening sections for IBPS score holder or not having score card holder candidates. You can also check our latest government jobs opening section. There are lots of jobs opening.
Past IBPS exam Notification
Past IBPS PO Exam
- Sept. 2011
- June 2012
- Aug, 2014
Past IBPS Clerk Exam
- Nov 2011
- Dec 2012
- Aug 2013
- Aug 2014
Apply Online at www.ibps.in
Every candidates need to go the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in to apply for the exams 2015. IBPS examination has recently added the online mode of application for candidates whereby they can easily get themselves registered with IBPS authority. Application process requires a formal fee of Rs. 350 per candidate (for General and OBC) whereas Rs. 50 per candidate (for SC/ ST/ PWD). The following steps should necessarily be taken in order to ensure a valid registration:
- Be handy with a colored and scanned photograph which shall have the dimension of 200 x 300. The file size of the photo should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB. Do not forget to have the application free deposit details which shall include details such as IFSC Code, UTR number, etc.
- Visit the respective website of the examination, if you are unaware of it, visit www.ibps.in
- Once you have accessed the website, click on the link which states “Common Written Examination For Recruitment of Clerical Cadre” (Search of it on the left hand side of the webpage)
- After choosing the option, a form consisting of two pages will be furnished in the screen. Make sure you fill them with utmost precision and recheck the whole form once again in order to ensure that the form is error free from your side.
- On successfully filing up the form, candidates require applying followed by obtaining a print out of the same and keep the same under their possession.
Note: The E-Mail address used by the candidates in such respect must belong to them because all the necessary information from the Authority shall be transmitted to the candidates through this process only.
IBPS Validity of Score Card
As you all know the IBPS will held only exams for the participating banks. IBPS will not recruit any candidates on behalf of these banks. Bank are independent to conduct the interview and selection process for the vacancies. IBPS will issue a score card after passing the exam whether for Clerks, Probationary Officers or Specialist officers. Candidates will require to produce this score card to the recruiting bank as it is now mandatory for all the candidates.
Remember one thing the validity of this score card only for one year. After that this score card is not valid to apply for the participating bank’s vacancies. However the candidates can further apply for the next IBPS exams to get its validity. Like in this case you can appear for the next IBPS Exams 2014.
IBPS Participating Banks
The following list of the bank which are participating for IBPS exams 2015. We also link the particular bank for latest opening jobs. If you miss the last dates for these banks then go to our latest bank jobs opening sections. There are lots of bank jobs opening in public sector banks may be participating or non-participating banks.
Central Bank of India, Dena Bank, United Bank of India, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharahstra, Andhra Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Corporation Bank.
IBPS Pattern of Examination
The following patterns will be adopted by the IBPS for next IBPS exams 2015. The examination centers will be in many centers across the country.
- There are only objective type questions
- The exams will be of total 250 marks each contain 1 marks so there will be 250 questions.
- The time period for the IBPS examination will be 150 minutes.
Instructions for candidates
There are certain well defined guidelines that are explicitly mentioned by the IBPS authority. These guidelines relates to a candidate’s area of operation which he or she is legally allowed / not allowed to do during the conduct of the affairs. You can also find the detail information on the official website on www.ibps.in
- One candidate can apply once for a specific post.
- Use of cellular phone, calculators, etc., are strictly prohibited inside the examination center. Students can afford to carry the same strictly under their confidence.
- The IBPS Authority has the power to reject any application at any stage of the process if the candidate is found to be missing on the eligibility criteria.
- Canvassing is very undesirable can lead to termination at the very instance.
- The candidates must have similar signatures throughout.
- In case of a dispute, the decision of IBPS shall be final based on facts and judgements.
So the candidates who are ready for the next IBPS exam whether for PO, Clerks, Specialist Officers, see our next articles, very useful for them to read. We have given here the common procedure for Probationary Officers, Clerks and Specialist Officers. We have covered the following topics for particular post like syllabus, Exam Pattern PO CWE, Clerks CWE and specialist officer of IBPS exams 2015. So stay with us.
Dates for next IBPS Exam?
We will update here for all upcoming notifications by IBPS PO and clerical exam. IBPS notification 2015 has not yet announced. We will update here and notify you by email when they published PO & Clerk notification for the year 2015.
Previous & Expired Notification
- Updated on 7th Dec, 2013: IBPS PO/MT-III Scorecards Out for the exam held in Oct & Nov. Click here to Checkout Score & Cut-Off
- Update: IBPS PO III Notification Out – Online registration starts from 22nd July, 2013
- Updated on 22nd July, 2013: IBPS Changed Qualification & Age Limit for PO III Recruitment
- Update on 13th Aug, 2013: IBPS Clerk CWE III Recruitment Notification, Registration Starts from 19th Aug, 2013
- IBPS Notification 2013 for Specialist Officers, Apply on or Before 14th DEC, 2013
like our Facebook page and subscribe your email ID for free preparation of next IBPS exams.