Welcome to the page of HSSPP Recruitment 2014. The candidates can see here all the latest open jobs, vacancies and recruitment project for the year 2014 in Haryana School Siksha Parishad which is also called HSSPP. We have also listed the page HSSPP Recruitment 2014, where you can see the old recruitment projects for the year 2013-14 only. Please go through the following information about to know the complete detail about the vacancies. We have given the main and concise information after reading the complete advertisement which is important for the candidates to apply for any post.
HSSPP Recruitment 2014 for the 1785 posts of Work Education Instructor: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) to further expand their work field on a large scale had invited the applications. This currently proclaimed notification is for the 1785 posts of Work Education Instructor under the different departments whose detail is as below:
Age limit: It is being mentioned by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) that age necessity interlinked with the post is from 18 years to 40 years on the date of the publication of the recruitment notification.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 200 is the structured fee for the SC, ST, BC, EXSM, PHC and female applicants. Applicants under the unreserved category will make the payment to be Rs. 400. Payment will be needed to make by the system generated challan form.
Selection Method: The choice of the applicants will be made by the most transparent method i.e. marks obtained by the applicants are to consider and to make a merit list. Applicants further will be tested via the written test / interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants have been announced to make the registration for the post online i.e. at the official website of the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP).
- Date from which the process of the online registration will duly get started is the 5th March 2014.
- Closing date for making the online application submission is 25th March 2014.
- Recruitment notification is easy to obtain from the linkage as mentioned below:
- To make the online registration for the post web portal needed is as below:
HSSPP Recruitment 2014 for the 587 posts of Technical Assistant / Lab Attendant: Applications had been decided to be invited by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) for the 587 posts of Technical Assistant / Lab Attendant and particulars duly interlinked with the post are as provided to be below:
Age limit: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) had demanded that age limit have to be 18 years to 40 years as on the date of applications received.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must be B.Sc. passed along with it the knowledge of the computers is also required from the applicants.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 250 is the required payment to be made by the SC, ST, EXSM, PHC and female applicants and for the general applicants’ payment of the fee is decided to be Rs. 500 by the means of challan.
Selection Method: Merit being made on the basis of marks secured and test / interview is the method of the selection being scheduled by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP).
Scheme to submit an application: It is being mentioned by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) applicants that had generated the interest and are eligible for the post must apply at the official website.
- 7th March 2014: date to start the process of the online registration.
- 22nd March 2014: last date for making the submission of the application.
- 29th March 2014: closing date to make the submission of the fee.
- For the recruitment notification connection needed is as below:
- Online submission of the application is to pertain by the web portal which is thoroughly required below:
HSSPP Recruitment 2014 for the 260 posts of Block Resource Persons: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is thoroughly a Haryana Government Department Registered Society whose main motive is to put into practice the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 260 posts of Block Resource Persons had notified the detail as below for which applications had been invited:
Age limit: As per the task is to perform as is the mellowness and development needed in the aptitude. Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) had mentioned that age of the applicants on the date of the publication of the advertisement must be under the perimeter of 18 years to 40 years. Relaxation in the age is also permitted to the applicants under the reserve category as per the Haryana Government rules and regulations.
Educational Criterion Set: Qualification required from the applicants is the matriculation with the Hindi; Sanskrit along with applicants could have the qualification to be 10+2, B.A, M.A or M.Sc. in the concerned field with the aggregate of 55% marks. Applicants are also needed to be qualified under the STET, HTET or NET qualified.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are constrained to make the payment of fee of Rs. 250 by the SC, BC, ESM, PHC and women applicants of the Haryana state and rest of the applicants will make the payment to be Rs. 500. Along with it all the category applicants will pay the additional Rs. 30 as the bank charges.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants will be performed by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) with the merit attained. Afterwards written test or interview is the method of selection for the rest of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must tag along the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP)’s official website to make the submission of the application and to get the registration.
- Initial date from which the submission of the application at the official website will get started is the 28th Feb 2014 by the time 10:00 am.
- Closing date by which application must be submitted by the applicants is 15th March 2014. It must be complied by the time 5:00 pm.
- Closing date by which applicants make sure that fee is being submitted is 20th March 2014 till the time 4:00 pm.
- To make the connection with the official advertisement the required linkage needed by the applicants is being thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- Online submission of the application could be made with the link as mentioned to be below:
Total Vacancies: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) is acting a recruitment converse 2013-2014 to select Two Hundred Thirty Eight (238) disciplined and compliant job seekers having Indian citizenship as the position of Block Resource Person.
Minimum Eligibility Norms: Candidates should have Post Graduation in the concerned discipline with the minimum of fifty (55%) percentage marks “OR” Equivalent and RCI registration proof. The minimum of two (02) years experience in the field of teaching is also required. The age of applicants will be in between twenty one (21) years to forty five (45) years as on 6th March, 2013. To know more regarding recruitment 2013 prefer official notification given below under the head point of reference.
Mode of Submitting Form: In advance to apply, candidates must satisfy himself that they have valid Email Id & minimum eligibility as per HSSPP norms. After that, candidates can register their online application at the link defined ahead under the title of reference “OR” official website, i.e. http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in. Any other important instruction regarding to fill up the column of online application is explained on the website.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be by written test, counseling followed by personal interview.
- The first day of submission of online application is 8th March, 2013.
- The last date of registration of online application is 18th March, 2013.
- The tentative date of examination is 27th March, 2013.
HSSPP Recruitment 2013-2014 – 1946 Vacancies [Last Date: 14th March, 2013]
Total Posts: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP), Panchkula is directing a recruitment plan 2013 to indicate One Thousand Nine Hundred & Forty Six (1946) obedient and candid job searchers having Indian citizenship as the position of MIS Coordinator (76 – posts), Accountants (160 – posts), Procurement Assistant- Cum- Store Keeper (01 – post), Receptionist (01 – post) and Information cum Office cum Library Manager (1708 – posts).
Minimum Qualification/Age Limit & Experience: Competitors should have any one qualification from the following, i.e. Post Graduation degree in the concerned discipline with sixty (60%) percentage marks and two-year experience “OR” B.Com with three (03) years experience and fifty (55%) percentage marks “OR” Degree/Diploma in Management “OR” BE/B.Tech “OR” Equivalent. The age of applicants will be in between eighteen (18) years to forty (40) years as on 14th March, 2013. We are advising to applicants for go through as per desired position’s official advertisement, which is given below under the title of reference to know more about recruitment.
Mode of Selection for HSSPP recruitment 2013: The name of applicants will be short listed on the basis of their average marks obtained in earlier educational careers. After that, only qualified applicants will appear for written test followed by personal interview. The selection procedure is provisional may change at stage of recruitment.
For the post of Information cum Office cum Library Manager, Accountants & MIS Coordinator: Firstly, Competitors must be satisfied that they have valid Email Id, contact number & minimum eligibility as per HSSPP norms. After that, candidates can submit their on-line application at the defined link below under head point of reference. All other necessary information to fill up an on-line application’s column is updated on the website. After satisfactory submission, system will originate a printout option of duly completed application, take it and save for future communication.
For the post of Receptionist & Store Keeper: Interested candidates can attend the personal interview along with standard format of resume, three passport size photograph and original minimum eligibility certificates at the HSSPP, 3rd/4th Floor, Shiksha Sadan, Secotor-05, Panchkula.
Dates to be Remembered:
For the post of Information cum Office cum Library Manager:
- Candidates can submit their online application in between 15th Feb, 2013 to 2nd March, 2013.
- The closing date of payment of application is 4th March, 2013.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from 12th March, 2013.
For the position of Receptionist & Store Keeper:
- Applicants can attend the personal interview on 11th March, 2013 from 11.00 A.M.
For the post of Accountants & MIS:
- Competitor will be liable to register their online application profile from 28th Feb, 2013 to 14th March, 2013.
- The last date of deposit of application fees is 15th March, 2013.
- For any type of inquiry regarding recruitment, applicants can contact at 0172 – 6619054 & 55.
- The question of written test will be of objective type.
- Candidates can use only the black “OR” blue ball pen in the examination hall.
- The above discussed recruitment is purely based on contract.
- Candidates belong with reserved community will be liable to take relaxation as per Haryana Government standards.
References for recruitment 2013 in HSSPP: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
- Advertisement/ Notification for the position of Accountants & MIS under HSSPP Recruitment 2013
- Apply Online
- Official Advertisement for Receptionist & Store Keeper post under Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad Recruitment 2013
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!