Haryana Staff Selection Commission is popularly known as HSSC. The commission is going to recruit various vacant positions in serveral departments. In this regard, the commission held examination and issued a detail recruitment notification, which candidates can download from the link given below. The following information is very important for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria.
HSSC Recruitment 2016: 902 Various Vacancies
- Post Name: Steno Typist, Junior/Senior Scale Stenographer, Wild Life Guard, Draftsman, Deputy Ranger, Foresters, Mining Inspector, Restorer
- Age Limit: 17-42 years
- Qualification: 10th, 12th or Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University & Typing knowledge, Diploma or NTC, B.Sc. with Geology
- Selection Process: Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Deadline: 22nd March 2016
HSSC Recruitment 2016: 1074 Various Vacancies
- Post Name: Excise Taxation Dept, Rajya Sainik Board, Town & Country Planning Dept, Ayush Dept, Welfare of SC & BC Dept, Employment Dept, Commandant General Home Guards & Director Civil Defence, Sports & Youth Affairs Dept
- Age Limit: 17-52 years
- Qualification: 10th, Graduation, or its equivalent, Diploma in Coaching/Yoga
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: hssc.gov.in
- Deadline: 17th Feb 2016
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016: 4425 Vacancies
- Age Limit as on 6th Jan 2016: 17-42 years
- Qualification: 12th, Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Deadline: 6th Jan 2016
HSSC Recruitment 2015 for 2717 Posts of VLDA, Patwari, and other posts (Closed)
HSSC had been making the announcements for the candidates that are on a large umber of vacated positions. The position verdict is for the 2708 Posts of VLDA, Patwari, and other posts and the specifics of the eligibility are beneath:E. Land and Records Department, Haryana: 579 Posts
i Patwari: 579 Posts (increased from 579 to 588)
Age Perimeter: The age liability by the candidates for the position candidates Ziledar must be 20 years to 42 years and for the post Auditor the age required to 18 years to 42 years. The age possession for all the remaining posts must be 17 years to 42 years. The relaxation in the age provided permitting to the candidates with the category reserved.
Educational Qualification: The concerning qualification related to the post for the education must get accessed with the notification announced thoroughly by the HSSC.
Fees Schedule: The necessity of the paying the price is highly considerate fo the each associated post for which candidates are applying. The detail published by the HSSC must get admitted from the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the positions announced is to make with the written examination or the interview.
Registration Process: The registration under the post could get in the ownership with the use of the official website of the HSSC. The print out of the application needs retaining to make use at the future processes of selection.
- 23rd Oct 2015 to 23rd Nov 2015: The initial and final date for submission of the online application for the posts.
- 26th Nov 2015: The date published for the payment of the fee.
Fundamental Link: The link provided underside by the HSSC is worth appreciating to get the recruitment notification:
HSSC Recruitment 2015 for 1327 Posts of Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv (Closed)
HSSC had mentioned the required process that permits candidates to make the relation with the supremacy of the high number of vacated positions. The necessity announced currently is for the 1327 Posts of Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv and the detail concerning to post for eligibility is underside: Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification:
- Canal Patwari: The age necessity under the post is the 18 years to 42 years. The education to get associated with the candidates is the Matriculation.
- Gram Sachiv: Applicants for the post mentions the age attainment as 17 years to 42 years. The academic to assert from the candidates is the Matriculation or 10+2.
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the fee as published by the HSSC is the Rs. 100 for the General (Male, Female), Rs. 50 for General (Female) of Haryana. The fee that is to pay for the candidates with the category reserved (Female) is the Rs. 13 and Rs. 25 for the Other Reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection process that is to concern with the candidates is the written examination and the interview.
Registration Process: HSSC had provided to consider the official website so that the registration could get for the post. The necessity published mentions to keep one hard copy of the application also.
- Date of the Advertisement got mentioned on 8th July 2015.
- 22nd Sep 2015 to 21st Oct 2015: The announced date for having the application submitted online.
- 23rd Oct 2015: The final date for the payment of the fee.
Fundamental Link: The detail having announced by the HSSC in the recruitment notification must get accessed with the link below:
HSSC Recruitment 2015 for 1271 Posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Closed)
HSSC had mentioned the required process that permits for the candidates to get recruited for the vacated seats. The detail published is for the 1271 Posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) under which the desirable feature is below:Age Perimeter: The age limit made known by the HSSC for the candidates to qualify is 18 years to 42 years.
Educational Qualification: The absolute necessity for the education for the posts needs getting via the notice as published by the supremacy.
Fees Schedule: The fee perspective announced by the HSSC get announced for the reserved category candidates provides the payment of Rs. 125. The fee that is to pay by the candidates with the group general is the Rs. 500.
Selection Procedure: The process that is to consider for the selection published by the supremacy is the written examination and the interview session.
Registration Process: The process as announced by the HSSC for the registration provides submitting the application at the official website. The application submitted need upholding by the candidates for the future use.
- 21st August 2015 to 21st Sep 2015: The dates to concern with the submission of the application online.
- 24th Sep 2015: The closing date for the payment of a fee.
Fundamental Link: HSSC had provided the link underneath so that the necessary detail for the post could get accessed: