HP High Court, Shimla Recruitment 2014 for the 53 posts of Clerk, Steno Typist and other posts: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla had publicized the placement session and this process is prudently and discreetly structured for the 53 posts of Clerk, Steno Typist and other posts. The detail concerning under the post is provided to be as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Clerk: Applicants are needed that applicants must be holder of graduation degree and applicants need having the expertise and adeptness gained as in the computer applications and computer typing in the English 50 words per minute.
- Steno Typist: Educational qualification that is desirable from the applicants is provided as graduation with the typing speed mentioned to be in the language English with the speed of 40 words per minute.
- Drivers: The required scholastic maturity demanded from the applicants is the matriculation and with this applicants must have the valid driving license and experience of 5 years in the service Area.
- Process Server: The learning and scholastic maturity which is being demanded from the applicants is the 10+2 passed.
Fees Schedule: The fee that is being proclaimed for the applicants to make payment is the Rs. 150 for the reserved and Rs. 200 mentioned for the applicants that are under the general category.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being mentioned by the High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla that applicants that are eligible and qualified as per the directives and necessities mentioned must use the application which is being prescribed. This application is required to be attached with the necessary certificates and credentials while forwarding.
Important Date: 22nd Sep 2014: Date which is being provided so as to entertain the applications at the office premises.
References: Connection which is mandatory to follow is being provided by the High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla as below:
HP High Court Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of the System officer and Assistant posts: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla had mentioned to invite the applications from the applicants and this post is being in concern for the 6 posts of the System officer and Assistant posts. The seats found to be suitable under each of the posts are judicially mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: The minimum age as required from the applicants is being mentioned under the outskirts of 18 years to maximum of 40 years. The age is required as on the last date of reception of the applications i.e. 26th August 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior System Officer: Applicants are required to have the educational qualification to be as M.E., M. Tech, B.E., B. Tech or MCA or the qualification comparable in the computer science.
- System Officer: B.E., B. Tech, MCA or Master’s degree in the physics, mathematics, statistics or operation research is the educational qualification required under the respective post.
- System Assistants: Diploma in the ITI is the educational qualification which is being permissible from the applicants for the concerning field.
Selection Method: The requirement proclaimed to make the choice and assortment of the applicants is being mentioned by the High Court of Himachal Pradesh with the Skill test or Interview process.
Scheme to submit an application: The official way of getting registered under the post is being mentioned as using the officially proclaimed application format. Applicants must also send all the testimonials along with the application.
Important Date: 26th August 2014: terminating date provided so that applications could be received.
References: High Court of Himachal Pradesh had mentioned the connection below to get the official advertisement:
HP High Court Recruitment 2014 for the post of the Assistant Librarian: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla had always stood on the aspirations of the applicants by announcing the several of the job opportunities and providing them with the homely environment at the work of place. The latest announcement is being commenced for the post of the Assistant Librarian and the age must be under the boundary of 18 years to 45 years for the post on the date 30th June 2014. Applicants must be holder of graduation degree or diploma holder in the library science. The suitable applicants must send the applications with all the required documents by the date of 30th June 2014 and the elementary information associated with the post must be obtained from the reference link below:
High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla Recruitment 2014 for the post of the Driver: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla had for the post of the Driver had made notified the recruitment procedure for which applicants must have the mentioned age to be 18 years to 45 years and the educational need associated with the applicants is to have the valid driving license and must have the experience in the field for 3 years. Applicants having the interest for the post must send the application by the date 19th May 2014 and the connection to sort out the complete detail is being provided below: