HP High Court, Shimla Recruitment 2015 for the 13 posts of Computer Programmer and Assistant Programmer: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla to get their functioning get worked out on the uniform rate had invited the applications from the deserving applicants. The detail publicized is the 13 posts of Computer Programmer and Assistant Programmer and for which the allied elements are as below:
- 1 post of Computer Programmer
- 12 posts of Assistant Programmer
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Computer Programmer – Applicants are provided with the age requirement to be 25 years to maximum age as more than 45 years. Educational qualification which is demanded from the applicants is the B.E., B. Tech in Computers or I.T., M.C.A. mentioned to be in the computer science.
- Assistant Programmer – The associated eligibility which is needed regarding the age is provided as 22 years and upper age to be more than 45 years. The necessity of the scholastic maturity which is attached with the applicants is the B.E., B. Tech in Computers or I.T or bachelors’ education needed in the computer science is also the education that is equally appreciable.
Fees Schedule: The obligation of the fee payment linked with the applicants is the mentioned as Rs. 100 which is mentioned as SC, ST, OBC (excluding creamy layer) and for the remaining category applicants the fee which is to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 400.
Scheme to submit an application: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla had mentioned to the applicants that are qualified that the application which is under the suitable format must be considered. Application is must be attached with the necessary certificates and then is required to send at the address as mentioned.
Important Date: 9th Feb 2015: Closing date mentioned for the final entertaining of the applications.
References: Link advertised below by the High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is needed to check the official advertisement:
HP High Court Shimla Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 6 posts of Driver: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is a very munificent and liberal preeminence which always had the space for the efficient toil and manpower. The statement which is being put forward for the current year is associated with the 6 posts of Driver. The necessity of the age and the education is required to be as State Government rules. Applicants are provided with the applications to be received so as on the date of 8th Dec 2014 and after the passage of date no application is provided to be entertained.
The requirement associated with the application submission is mentioned with the link that is provided beneath:
HP High Court Shimla Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 1 post of Driver : High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla had mentioned for the applicants that the applications are being invited for the 1 post of Driver. Applicants are provided that the age must be as per the government rules and applicants along with it having the valid driving license and experience for minimum of 3 years so that could get qualified under the post. The registration process announces that the application with the scribing of name of the post on the envelope must reach as by the date of 20th Nov 2014.
The notification desirable is to obtain with the official linkage below:
HP High Court Shimla Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 1 post of Safai Karamchari: High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla had mentioned the necessary essentials and particulars for the 1 post of Safai Karamchari. This post is being mentioned to pertain i.e. services are to provide on the contract basis. The requirement of age and education is to be as per the State Government. Applicants are needed that for the registration process to get counted applications are to send by the registry within the date of 7th Oct 2014.
The requirement of the official advertisement is to get fulfilled by the linkage below:
- It is being stated that applicants that will commence for the personal interview or recruitment session will not be permissible and granted with the suitable TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance). Applicants are to make the expenses by their own.