Punjab and Haryana High Court was established in the year 1966 and acts as a common court for the states of Haryana and Punjab. The institution has a total of 68 Chief Justice, 36 Permanent Judges and 31 Additional Judges. A total of 42 Judges are currently working at the High Court that also includes the Chief Justice. The High Court has its jurisdictions over the states of Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh. Union Territory of Chandigarh was formed in the 1966 using the Reorganization Act, 1966. The official website of the High court is www.highcourtchd.gov.in, where the candidates can know more about the court like latest vacancies, latest recruitment project and other important announcements. The following information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria along with other information like important dates, important links and application procedure. The candidates should download the complete advertisement given by the high court to know the exam pattern, syllabus, employment rules and guidelines regarding the recruitment project.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2015 of 11 Posts of Additional District & Session Judge:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts for High Court of Punjab & Haryana.
- Name of Posts: Additional District & Session Judge.
- Age Limit: 35-45 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Candidates must have enrollment certificate as an Advocate from past seven years.
- Application Fees: Ex-Serviceman Category: Rs.1000/- (Gen) and Rs.500/- (for ST/SC/BC/PH candidates) through DD with “The Head of Registrar General, High Cpurt of Punjab & Haryana, at Chandigarh.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on the basis of their performance in written exam, personal Interview and Final Selection.
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post.
- Deadlines: 20th April, 2015.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 for the 14 posts of Restorers (Closed): Punjab and Haryana High Court had made provided the applicants with the necessary detail which is for the 14 posts of Restorers and the detail of having qualifying nature for the post is mentioned beneath:
- Age Limit: As reckoning on the date 23rd Dec 2014 age is required as 18 years to 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Education is needed as 10+2 with the working knowledge of computer applications.
- Fee schedule: The necessary payment which is to be making by the applicants is the Rs. 400 (General) and Rs. 200 (Reserved).
Application by the applicants must be get submitted at the official website as by the date of 23rd Dec 2014 and application must reach with all the certificates by the date of 22nd Jan 2015.
Entire information is to obtain with the link that is provided underneath:
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 for the 26 posts of Senior Scale Stenographer (Closed): Applications are being invited by the Punjab and Haryana High Court for the 26 posts of Senior Scale Stenographer so that their services valuable are implemented to have the success with the uniform and smoother speed. The seats allocated under the different category are provided as below:
Age limit: Under all the category applicants that are applying for the post it is being mentioned by the Punjab and Haryana High Court that as reckoning on the date of 18th Nov 2014 age must be 21 years to 30 years.
Educational Criterion Set: To provide the services with full dedication and enthusiasm it is necessary to have the adequate education and it is provided to be bachelor’s degree in the subject of science or the qualification that is comparable and with this applicants are to have the working knowledge of computer applications.
Fees Schedule: The fee provided to pay as by the applicants under the category reserved is mentioned as Rs. 250 and for the applicants belonging to the reserve category must make the fee payment of Rs. 500.
Scheme to submit an application: The only process which is mentioned to have the registration get completed by the applicants is to use the official website of Punjab and Haryana High Court and follow the steps of registration completely.
- 18th Nov 2014: Closing date which is mentioned underneath for completing the first part of online registration.
- 21st Nov 2014: Date which is terminating to complete the 2nd part of the online registration.
- The linkage is mentioned as below by the Punjab and Haryana High Court so that the complete information is being accessed:
- To make the compliance of the application online the connection which is provided below must be used by the applicants: