High Court of Bombay is one of the biggest high court in India. The information which is required by candidates like age criteria, required qualification, formalities of an application form, how to get selected and advertisement links are given below. The official website of the Bombay High Court is bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Where the candidates can get more detail like syllabus, results, exam pattern and recruitment news in the court. The candidates must download the High Court of Bombay Recruitment Advertisement before going to apply.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 for the 11 posts of District Judge
Bombay High Court under the utmost requirement for the proficient manpower had made the announcement. The process published mentioned to get associated with the 11 posts of District Judge and for which the worthy eligibility requirements are underside:
Age Perimeter: Bombay High Court had provided the demand of the age for the position as 35 years to 48 years. The date mentioned getting attain on the last date of application reception. The necessary relaxation in the age is to permit to the candidates that belong to community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The qualification associated with the possession is the Degree in the Law and must be practicing as an Advocate.
Fees Schedule: The column of the charge introduced by the Bombay High Court is the Rs. 1000 for General and Rs. 500 for BC Category candidates. The payment needs to pay via the Demand Draft (DD).
Selection Procedure: The assortment of the candidates announced to make with the viva voce session and with the written examination.
Registration Process: The process announced is to concern with the official website of the Bombay High Court. The application is to get filled considerably and to send with the associated documents.
- 15th July 205: The terminating date for the submission of the application online.
- 27th July 2015: The closing date for the final entertaining of the application at the workplace.
- Bombay High Court had provided the process that is to make the relation with the official notification:
- The online application needs getting with the link underside:
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 for the 26 posts of Personal Assistant (Closed)
Bombay High Court had announced the orientation scheme which is favorable for the applicants for the 26 posts of Personal Assistant. The detail which is linked with the eligibility is mentioned completely as below:
Age limit: Bombay High Court had mentioned for the applicants that the age maturity which will make the applicants thoroughly qualified under the post is the 21 years to 35 years as the maximum age. Applicants that are under the category reserved will be permissible with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is linked with the applicants to have the complete possession for the post is the degree needed in the subject of law.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is to pay by the applicants is provided as Rs. 100 that will be acceptable only in the form of postal order.
Scheme to submit an application: Bombay High Court had mentioned that that official website must be thoroughly considered by the applicants for the initial registration. Application submitted must be later needed to send along with the necessary certificates at the address as mentioned.
- 23rd March 2015: Terminating date which is presented to make the submission of the application online.
- 30th March 2015: Last date which is mentioned and associated to receive the applications at the office premises.
- The link which is elementary the most to get the recruitment notification is provided completely as below by the Bombay High Court:
- To have the application submitted online the web portal which is necessary is provided underside: