Haryana Public Service Commission is usually familiar as HPSC or Haryana PSC. We will discuss here all about the latest recruitment projects in the year 2015 for various vacancies through its recruitment exam. HPSC regularly issue jobs notifications in various newspapers and on its official website. So our main responsibility is here to alert you about the various HPSC Jobs notification. So that you should not miss your qualified job. There are total 1396 vacancies open through Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015-16.
About HPSC: The Public Service Commission or the PSC has been a prominent body at the State as well as the Union Level embarking the presence of a Constitutional Force behind a democratic India. Development of such bodies was assented in 1924 under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, who had clearly realized the need to accept the Mountagu-Chelmsford Report’s principle demand for Indianization of Civil Service post that were ranked high. In the year 1966, Haryana found itself as well as its Public Service Commission with Sh. Darbari Lal Singh, Sh. Dalbir Singh and Sh. Bhim Singh, IAS as its members. The current Haryana PSC has Sh. Manbir Singh Bhadana as its Chairman and Sh. Jai Singh Sangwan as its member. The Haryana PSC has a separate section of RTI or Right to Information whereby the commission provides a timely feedback to all its citizens in respect of their queries and grievances. Other function of the Haryana PSC involves Weeding of various records that come to them by way of any specific authority or by the public in general, maintain the rules and norms of HPSC and segregating work among the chosen official through vivid course of actions. All the reporting and acknowledgements considered by the Haryana PSC is given a legal state whereby it is valid throughout the nation on a legal note. People can easily approach the Haryana PSC with their persisting query provided it belongs to the jurisdiction of the commission.
HPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 71 posts of Naib Tehsildar and Company Secretary
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) had mentioned making the orientation of the candidates. The detail that got announced is to interlink for the 71 posts of Naib Tehsildar and Company Secretary, and the concern of the eligibility is below:
- Naib Tehsildar: 70 posts
- Company Secretary: 01 post
Age Perimeter: The age on the date 1st Jan 2015 got published by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) as 21 years to 42 years.
- Naib Tehsildar: The education needed getting followed by the candidates is the Graduation Degree with the knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to Matriculation.
- Company Secretary: Applicants for the post are to have the education as Degree from Indian Institute of Company Secretaries. The favorable education required is the Three-year experience as Company Secretary in public undertaking or public limited company.
Fees Schedule: The fee permitted paying by the Male General candidates is the Rs. 500. The payment required paying by the all reserved with the Female of the general and reserved category is the Rs. 125. Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) had announced the exemption of fee for the PH candidates.
Selection Procedure: The choice of the candidates got concerned to make the screening test and the consultation session.
Registration Practice: The development of the registering as published by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) mentions the forwarding of the application initially at the official website. The application is to send at the preceding stage with the suitable certificates and the documents at the venue as mentioned.
- 22nd August 2015: The final date for the submission of the application online.
- 28th August 2015: The terminating date for the paying the fee.
- 7th Sep 2015: The closing date for the dispatch of the print out of the application.
- 17th Sep 2015: The closing date having announced for the reception of the request from the far flung area candidates.
- The link considering the official notification got mentioned beneath by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC):
- The necessary instructions and the fee detail must get asserted with the web portal below:
- The online submission of the application is to make with the connection underside:
HPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 18 posts of Dental Surgeon (Class – II) (Closed)
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) with the motive of making the recruitment of the applicants had invited the applications. The publication desirable is for the 18 posts of Dental Surgeon (Class – II) and for which the detail desirable is as below:
Age limit: Applicants are required by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) that the age which is to be attained is provided as 21 years to 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants for the post are required to have the educational qualification to be as bachelor’s degree in the dental surgery or licentiate in dental science or dental surgery.
Fees Schedule: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) had provided for the applicants that the fee to be paid by the general applicants is mentioned to be as Rs. 500 and for the reserve category applicants the fee to be paid is provided as Rs. 125.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants at the first will be carried over with the applications received and these selected applicants only are to invite for the personal interview session
Scheme to submit an application: It is being provided by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) that the official website must be referred so as to make the registration for the post online. Applicants are provided to retain the application in the printed form for the future reference process.
- Terminating date which is provided for the submission of the application online is 5th Nov 2014.
- For the depositing of the fee the closing date is provided to be 7th Nov 2014.
- The officially notified advertisement is being provided underneath by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) at the link provided:
- To obtain the official advertisement and necessary specifics of eligibility the connection is mentioned to be underneath: