HAL Recruitment 2014 for the post of Apprentice: Applications by the date of 10th Nov 2014 must reach at the office premises of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) by the applicants lodging a long to join or to be the part of supremacy. The post which is announced is of Apprentice under the trade Machinist. Applicants to be eligible on the date of 1st Nov 2014 must have the age of 15 years to 18 years and education which is desirable is stated as SSLC completed or passed. Aspirants that are interested will be selected with the written examination which is being announced on the date of 17th Dec 2014.
- The advertisement officially designed and important to get the information essential is available at the link below:
- The application layout is to get with the linkage that is mentioned as below:
HAL Recruitment 2014 for the 56 posts of Technician: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to make the introduction of the efficient man power in the supremacy had invited the applications. The seats vacated are 56 in number for the post of Technician. The detail needed is as below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date of 31st July 2014 the age maturity desirable from the applicants is the 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Posts numbered as 1 to 7: IAF diploma or diploma in the engineering the educational qualification mentioned under the posts.
- Meteorology: PUC or the comparable qualification is required with the proficiency as needed in the PC operations.
Fees Schedule: The fee is to pay by the applicants with the demand draft which is being mentioned to be of Rs. 200.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicant must send the application which is being provided. Applicants along with the application must also send all the required certificates and credentials.
Important Date: 20th August 2014: The date mentioned so that the applications are to be received.
- The recruitment notification which is being provided by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is needed to assort from the web portal below:
- To get the application format needed to fill the reference link required to fill is being mentioned below:
HAL Recruitment 2014 for the post of Finance Officer (Grade II): Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to work on the different locations and to provide the service efficiently had invited the applications. This precession is desirable for the post of Finance Officer (Grade II) and these seats are judicially allotted under the different categories. The detail of the seats and eligibility is being discussed as below:
- 8 posts of SC
- 4 posts of ST
- 7 posts of OBC
Age limit: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) had mentioned that applicants as on the date of 30th July 2014 must have attained the age of 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants under the respected post are needed to have the qualification to be as Bachelor’s degree and also have qualified the final examination of the CA, ICWA. Familiarity with the work is also desirable to get have the seat more secured for the post.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are liable that they must make the suitable payment for registration and it is announced to be Rs. 500 and Rs. 25 as bank charges. However the SC, ST and PWD applicants are thoroughly exempted from the schedule of payment of fee.
Selection Method: Online registration test the foremost step and applicants selected via the test will be called further for the written test and personal interview session. Fitness of the applicants will also be verified and examined with the pre employment medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is to use by the applicants for registration after having fitted in to the criterions of the eligibility mentioned above. Hard copy of the application must be restored for the future usage.
- 16th July 2014 to the date 30th July 2014: Dates provided to make the online registration.
- 29th July 2014: Last date to make the payment of the fee.
- 11th August 2014: Date from which admit cards could be downloaded.
- 23rd August 2014 and 24th August 2014: Tentative dates scheduled for the online test.
- 2nd Sep 2014: Date to start the printing of interview call letters.
- 10th Sep 2014: Tentative date of interview.
- Link to get the advertisement which is being necessary is provided as below:
- Online registration is to get complete at the link provided as below: