HAL Recruitment 2014 for the post of Finance Officer (Grade II): Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to work on the different locations and to provide the service efficiently had invited the applications. This precession is desirable for the post of Finance Officer (Grade II) and these seats are judicially allotted under the different categories. The detail of the seats and eligibility is being discussed as below:
- 8 posts of SC
- 4 posts of ST
- 7 posts of OBC
Age limit: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) had mentioned that applicants as on the date of 30th July 2014 must have attained the age of 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants under the respected post are needed to have the qualification to be as Bachelor’s degree and also have qualified the final examination of the CA, ICWA. Familiarity with the work is also desirable to get have the seat more secured for the post.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are liable that they must make the suitable payment for registration and it is announced to be Rs. 500 and Rs. 25 as bank charges. However the SC, ST and PWD applicants are thoroughly exempted from the schedule of payment of fee.
Selection Method: Online registration test the foremost step and applicants selected via the test will be called further for the written test and personal interview session. Fitness of the applicants will also be verified and examined with the pre employment medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is to use by the applicants for registration after having fitted in to the criterions of the eligibility mentioned above. Hard copy of the application must be restored for the future usage.
- 16th July 2014 to the date 30th July 2014: Dates provided to make the online registration.
- 29th July 2014: Last date to make the payment of the fee.
- 11th August 2014: Date from which admit cards could be downloaded.
- 23rd August 2014 and 24th August 2014: Tentative dates scheduled for the online test.
- 2nd Sep 2014: Date to start the printing of interview call letters.
- 10th Sep 2014: Tentative date of interview.
- Link to get the advertisement which is being necessary is provided as below:
- Online registration is to get complete at the link provided as below:
HAL Recruitment 2014 for the post of GDMO, Ophthalmologist & Other Posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) had invited the applications from the applicants so that the placement session is to proceed for the 13 posts of GDMO, Ophthalmologist & Other Posts
Educational Criterion Set:
- GDMO: Applicants must be needed to be holder of the MBBS degree in the respective field to get qualified.
- Post numbered as II to VII: MBBS degree is the requisite on the part of the applicants along with the PG degree.
- Homeopathy: BHMS is the need from the applicants so that could be able to apply for the post.
- Dental Surgical Assistant: Applicants need the educational qualification to be BDS to get qualified for the post.
Selection Method: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) had made the proclamation regarding the selection process that personal interview is the stipulated method to assort the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are constrained to get acknowledged with the detail of the registration process. Under the announced process applicants need to get proceed for application format which is being prescribed and send it with the required documentation.
Important Date: 5th April 2014 is the closing date to entertain the applications by the HAL and after the date reception of the applications is not allowable.
References: Connection which is being mentioned below is highly important for the applicants so that could get the complete detail as provided by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
Here is the link:
HAL Recruitment 2014 for the post of Chairman: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore (HAL) had been a promising institute to grant the applicants with the several of the opportunities. The current announcement is thoroughly related with the post of Chairman for which the desirable detail is as below:
Age limit: Specific need which is being associated with the applicants is to be eligible for the particular requirement being demanded by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore (HAL). Age of the internal applicants is required to be 45 years to the 58 years. Applicants other than this must have the upper age to be 57 years. Relaxation in the age will be granted under the suitable directives.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants that are applying for the post must have the educational maturity to be degree in the engineering, MBA or having the comparable qualification.
Selection Method: The act of the presentation which will be forwarded by the applicants in the session of the interview will help the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore (HAL) to make the choice of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration method is being announced that application under the thoroughly prescribed set-up must be filled with the valid detail and need to be posted within the sue date and time.
Important Date: Terminating date for accepting the applications is the 1st April 2014.
- The detailed recruitment notification is elementary to obtain by the applicants under the web portal which is being mentioned to be below:
- Outline of the application form is available at the connection which is as below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!