Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment for the post of the PRT, TGT and other posts : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) recently announced to make the placement of the applicants for the post of the PRT, TGT and other posts whose detail is as below:
- PRT (Hindi)
- Computer Science Teacher
- TGT (Science)
- TGT (Mathematics)
Age limit: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) had demanded for the age to be 40 years as reckoned on the date 1st June 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- PRT (Hindi): BA, MA with the B.Ed. is the stipulated qualification that needs to fulfill by the applicants to get qualified for the post.
- Computer Science Teacher: BCA, MCA or B.Sc. is the requiste from the applicants.
- TGT (Science) & TGT (Mathematics): B.Sc., M.Sc. and B.Ed. is the qualification that need to be in the aptitude of the applicants.
Fees Schedule: To precede on the pathway of the selection certain amount of the registration fee is being scheduled and for the concerned post the fee is being set to the Rs. 200 that will be paid by the method of the demand draft in the favor of the Secretary, HAL Public School.
Scheme to submit an application: To get listed under the HAL i.e. to get registered for the post the application that is being prescribed is to make the usage and after all the columns being duly filled in the application it must be attached with the required testimonials and with scribing the name of the post must be posted within the due date and time.
Important Date: Date within which the application must be at the office premises of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is the 20th Dec 2013.
- Applicants are also informed that after the date applications will not be acknowledged and candidature of the applicants will be cancelled.
Important Link: Connection to the official advertisement is to get via the web portal that is being mentioned below:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad (HAL) Recruitment 2013 for Teachers Posts : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad (HAL) had a major aim and that aim is to solemnly become a really important and over the globe player in the industry of the aerospace and to achieve the self reliance in the growth, development, manufacturing and the management of the business which could create an ambience of the best results and a progress in the field. Recruitment procedures of the authority are always based on the detailed analysis of the candidates so that only the best candidate could be selected under the panel. The announcement of the recruitment is for the posts which are perhaps the most important part of the nation and prepares the students by making their strong to achieve in the every field possible. These posts are meant to be in the teaching department that is as following:
- TGT (English)
- TGT (Mathematics)
- TGT (Humanities, Social Science)
HAL Recruitment 2013 Eligibility Requirements
Age Limit: Maximum age limit on the part of the candidates to be eligible for the post is 40 years. This age limit is as countable on the date 31st March 2013. Candidates with a high experience in the field will be provided with the relaxation in the age by the 5 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) is the qualification that is must for the all the candidates under all the posts. Candidate must have a command and fluency over the language English. Minimum of 2 years experience is demanded by the authority in the teaching filed under the concerned post.
Additional qualification required is as below:
- TGT (English): With the minimum aggregate of the 55% marks in the Graduation or Post Graduate with the subject English is the requirement for the post.
- TGT (Mathematics): Graduation or the Post Graduation with the minimum marks of 55% marks with the subject Mathematics is the qualification desirable from the candidates.
- TGT (Humanities, Social Science): Graduation or the Post Graduation in any of the two subjects from History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology or Economics with the minimum of 55% marks is required from the candidates.
HAL Recruitment 2013 Selection procedure: Candidates being short listed by the authority would be called for the written test that is to be followed by the demonstration and the personal interview session. After this detailed session finel list would be prepared.
How to Apply: Candidates are being informed to send the application under the format that is published by the candidates with the set of the required documentation in the self addressed envelope to the address mentioned here…The Principal, H.A.L. Secondary School, H.A.L. Township, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500042,
Last Date: Applications will be received from the candidates by the authority by the date 18th July 2013. After this no applications would be accepted by the authority.
Important link: Link where the notification that includes in it the necessary information and eh format of the application is available is mentioned to be below: