Here is the list of latest Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Gujarat High Court along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Gujarat High Court Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 1 vacancy open in Gujarat High Court as follows:
Gujarat High Court Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy
- Age Limit as on 30th Sept 2015: 18-35 years
- Qualification: Lib/Master in Library and Information Science
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Viva-Voce Test
- Viva Voce Test Date: Nov/Dec 2015
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 15th Oct 2015
- Examination Date: 1st Nov 2015
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 Closed Expired Projects
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 Closed Expired Projects
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 for the 55 posts of District Judge: Under the utmost gratification and pleasure the current notification is being designed by the Gujarat High Court. The advertisement is being pertaining to the 55 posts of District Judge for which the detail which is admissible is mentioned as below:
Age limit: The eligibility norms are bounding to follow by the applicants so that could get qualified for the post. On the date of 31st Oct 2014 the age perimeter which is mentioned for the applicants is the 35 years to maximum age of 48 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Gujarat High Court had mentioned that the learning and enlightening need under the aptitude of applicants is being mentioned as degree which is required in the Law.
Fees Schedule: The registration fee is under the structured format of registration. Applicants are stated by the Gujarat High Court that fee to be pay by the reserve candidates is Rs. 500 with the additional bank charges and for the general category applicants the fee provided is Rs. 1000 with the additional bank charges.
Scheme to submit an application:
- Initial date provided for the submission of the application is 1st Oct 2014.
- Terminating date provided for the making the online submission of the application is 31st Oct 2014.
- Date of preliminary examination will be in Jan / Feb 2015.
- Date of main examination will be in Feb / March 2015.
- Recruitment notification and cash voucher is provided to obtain with the web portal below:
- To compile the online application the connection essential is as below:
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 for the 8 posts of Legal Assistant: Gujarat High Court under the utmost pleasure had invited the applications for the 8 posts of Legal Assistant. The eligibility specifics are being provided to be as below so that the eligibility could be counted:
Age limit: Gujarat High Court had mentioned that applicants must be born under the dates of 30th July 1979 to 30th July 1996.
Educational Criterion Set: The degree in the law is the educational qualification required and with these applicants must also be having the proficiency in the computer applications.
Fees Schedule: Applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 200 for the post with the bank charges.
Selection Method: The series following the selection of the applicants is the preliminary examination which will be computer based and applicants at the terminating stage will get assorted via the viva voce session.
Scheme to submit an application: Gujarat High Court had mentioned that the online application is needed is use so that the applicants can get recruited.
- 1st August 2014 to 15th August 2014: Date which is being mentioned to start the process of registration.
- 25th August 2014: Date from which call letters are to download for preliminary examination.
- 30th August 2014: date as mentioned for the preliminary examination.
- The link which will make the association with the official advertisement is being thoroughly mentioned to be as below by the Gujarat High Court:
- Online registration must be make at the web portal which is being mentioned underneath:
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 for the 18 posts of Legal Assistant: Gujarat High Court to make the recruitment session commenced had made the announcement. This session is to proceed for the 18 posts of Legal Assistant under which the required detail is as below:
Age limit: Under the requirement of the Gujarat High Court applicants have to be born in between the dates 11th April 1996 to the date 11th April 1979. Applicants are advised to make the acknowledgment of these exclusive dates also.
Educational Criterion Set: The proper aptitude has to be adopted by the applicants to get qualified for the post. It is being announced that applicants have to be holder of the degree in the respective trait and subject.
Fees Schedule: Applicants will make the payment of Rs. 200 in any of the branch of the State Bank of India.
Selection Method: The passageway thoroughly constituted by the Gujarat High Court before to get selected is the Preliminary examination and the applicants that had been selected from the test are to further test via the viva voce session.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website is required to use by the applicants so that could make the association with the Gujarat High Court and be eligible to proceed for the various selection processes.
- 16th April 2014: date to start the process of the online submission of the application.
- 27th April 2014: last date for the compliance of the application online.
- 1st May 2014: Date from which applicants can make the downloading of the call letters for the preliminary test.
- 4th May 2014: Date of the Screening test (Preliminary Test)
References: The official notification as mentioned by the Gujarat High Court is obtainable at the web portal provided to be below:
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 for the 2012 posts of Assistant (Junior Clerk): Gujarat High Court had invited the applications for the 2012 posts of Assistant (Junior Clerk) that is allotted under the different categories and their detail is thoroughly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Minimum age needed is 18 years and maximum age is scheduled to be 25 years as on the date 31st March 2014 by the Gujarat High Court.
Educational Criterion Set: Qualification that applicants need to possess is the SSC or the comparable qualification. A good speed is also desirable from the applicants in the English with the 30 words per minute.
Fees Schedule: General category applicants will make the payment of Rs. 250 and all the category applicants as per the directives of the Gujarat High Court will make the payment of Rs. 250.
Selection Method: Pathway set before to get selected is the written examination, practical / skill test and these will be followed by the viva voce i.e. interview.
Scheme to submit an application: As per the scheduled set by the Gujarat High Court applicants need to apply at the official website to get the registration.
- Initial date from which the applicants can get the registration is 1st March 2014.
- Last date to apply online is 31st March 2014.
- Tentative date for the written examination and practical test will be in the month of June / July 2014.
- Tentative date that is set for the oral interview session is in the month of August 2014.
References: Applicants can get the official advertisement and cash voucher at the connection below: