Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had its establishment in the year 1972 and it is a functional self-directed institute that is being managed mutually by Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society to provide a helping hand to society. The institute regularly appoint various staff in various staff like medical and non-medical staff by holding the various competitive exams. Now, the institute is offering various vacancies as given below.
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) Recruitment 2014 for the 15 various posts: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) is being stepping forward with such a noble task of spreading the awareness and to treat the applicants with most friendly environment. The current announcement proclaimed is being made for the 15 various posts and the detail associated with the eligibility is being provided below:
- Clinical Assistant – 1 post
- Data Manager – 4 posts
- Social Worker – 5 posts
- Medical Officer – 1 post
- Counselor – 1 post
- Research Scientist (Medical) – 1 post
- Statistician – 1 post
- Statistician Assistant (St – Backlog) – 1 post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The complete detail associated with the age and educational qualification is being suggested to get from the official website of Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI).
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement of the getting associated with the registration process is most important so that an applicant does not get be deficient of such opportunity. Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had mentioned that the applicants which are interested for the post must download the application from the official website. This application is must to send along with the necessary documentation and certificates.
Important Date: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had mentioned the last date to be 27th June 2014 by which the reception of the application is to be entertained.
Important Link: The connection important for the applicants to get attached with the complete detail of education and other mandatory rules and regulations is being provided below:
GCRI Recruitment 2014 for the post of Radiation Oncologist, Junior Pharmacist & Other Posts: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had made the announcement with which applications had been invited for the post of Radiation Oncologist, Junior Pharmacist & Other Posts for which detail is duly mentioned to be below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Radiation Oncologist: Applicants must be MD or DNB passed in the radiotherapy to get qualified for the post along with the age to be 35 years.
- Nuclear Medicine Physician: Applicants need to be passed in the PG degree or diploma that is required in the nuclear medicine. Age requirement from the applicants is of 35 years.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist cum RSO: Requisite from the applicants is the RSO certificate with the PET – CT experience along with the age required to be 28 years.
- Junior Pharmacist: Constrain on the applicants is the degree or diploma needed in the pharmacy. Applicants must have the maturity in the age to be 28 years.
Scheme to submit an application: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had prescribed the application format which must be acknowledged by the applicants. This application must be posted along with all the documents.
Important Date: 20th Feb 2014 is the closing date to send the applications by the applicants.
References: The link mentioned by the Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) to get the official notification is as below:
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) Recruitment 2013 for the Teaching and Non- Teaching posts: GCRI also provides opportunities to the various candidates by announcing the various posts and with the present announcement it wants to appoint the applicants for the Teaching and Non Teaching posts whose detail is as below:
- Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology – 3
- Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology – 5
- Assistant Professor of Radiotherapy – 1
- Assistant Professor of radiology – 2
Non Teaching posts:
- Hon. Psychiatrist – 1
- Visiting Assistant Consultant in Urology – 1
- Visiting Gastro Entrologist and Endoscopist – 1
Applicants that are interested in the post must read out the following mentioned details thoroughly:
Age limit: An essential element that is compulsory for the applicants to get is that age of the applicants must not be more than 35 years and relaxation in the age is to provide to the applicants that will be highly skilled or will be have a very qualification.
GCRI Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- AP (Surgical Oncology): Requirement from the applicants applying for the post is M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology), M.S. (Surgery), M.S.(E.N.T.), M.S.(Orthopaedics) or M.D.(Obst. & Gynae.) with the training of the applicants in Surgical Oncology is also required.
- AP (Medical Oncology): Training of the applicants in the Medical Oncology is compulsory for 2 years and in the academics the requirement is D.M. (Medical Oncology), M.D. (Medicine), M.D. (Radio-therapy) or M.D. (Pediatrics) with experience is mandatory to possess by the applicants.
- AP (Radiotherapy): M.D. (Radiotherapy) or M.S. (Radiotherapy) is the required pre requisite with experience.
- Assistant Professor of radiology: Qualification which is essential is the M.D. or M.S. in the concerned field and experience will also be beneficial for the applicants for becoming the first choice of the applicants.
- Hon. Psychiatrist: For becoming eligible for the post the qualification that is required is the M.D. in the Psychiatry or M.D. in the Psychological Medicine.
- Visiting Assistant Consultant in Urology
- Visiting Gastro Entrologist and Endoscopist: M.S., D.N.B., M.Ch. must be required by the applicants in the concerned field.
Method to Apply: Applicants will get all their testimonials that are duly attested by the gazette officer and attached with the application that is to be made by the applicants on the plain paper and Bio data in which the applicant must mention the full address, contact number and E Mail address of the applicant.
Important Date: Applications must be under the authorization of the authority within the 10 days of the publication of the official advertisement.
- Date of the publication of the advertisement is 4th Oct 2013.
Important Links to apply for GCRI Recruitment 2013: Linkage with which the applicants can get connected with the post is as below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!