Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had its establishment in the year 1972 and it is a functional self-directed institute that is being managed mutually by Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society to provide a helping hand to society. The institute regularly appoint various staff in various staff like medical and non-medical staff by holding the various competitive exams. Now, the institute is offering various vacancies as given below.
GCRI Recruitment 2015 for the 52 Teaching and Non Teaching posts: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had announced the obligatory progression scheme with which applicants are to given the orientation over the association with the supremacy. The process which is publicized is related for the 52 Teaching and Non Teaching posts and the detail which is to follow is provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: It is being mentioned and announced by the Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) to make the use of the advertisement being notified so that the concerning detail for the age and education could be assorted.
Scheme to submit an application: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had mentioned the process of the registration which is linked with the usage of the application. Applicants are liable further to send the application along with the necessary certificates so that the reckoning of the eligibility is being done.
Important Date: 24th March 2015: Last date that is mentioned to make the forwarding of the application.
- The recruitment notification is mentioned to get with the link that is stated as below:
- To get the application form the link necessary is provided below by the Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI):
GCRI Recruitment 2015 for the 15 various posts (Closed): Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) is being stepping forward with such a noble task of spreading the awareness and to treat the applicants with most friendly environment. The current announcement proclaimed is being made for the 15 various posts and the detail associated with the eligibility is being provided below:
- Clinical Assistant – 1 post
- Data Manager – 4 posts
- Social Worker – 5 posts
- Medical Officer – 1 post
- Counselor – 1 post
- Research Scientist (Medical) – 1 post
- Statistician – 1 post
- Statistician Assistant (St – Backlog) – 1 post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The complete detail associated with the age and educational qualification is being suggested to get from the official website of Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI).
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement of the getting associated with the registration process is most important so that an applicant does not get be deficient of such opportunity. Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had mentioned that the applicants which are interested for the post must download the application from the official website. This application is must to send along with the necessary documentation and certificates.
Important Date: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had mentioned the last date to be 27th June 2014 by which the reception of the application is to be entertained.
Important Link: The connection important for the applicants to get attached with the complete detail of education and other mandatory rules and regulations is being provided below:
GCRI Recruitment 2015 for the post of Radiation Oncologist, Junior Pharmacist & Other Posts (Closed): Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had made the announcement with which applications had been invited for the post of Radiation Oncologist, Junior Pharmacist & Other Posts for which detail is duly mentioned to be below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Radiation Oncologist: Applicants must be MD or DNB passed in the radiotherapy to get qualified for the post along with the age to be 35 years.
- Nuclear Medicine Physician: Applicants need to be passed in the PG degree or diploma that is required in the nuclear medicine. Age requirement from the applicants is of 35 years.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist cum RSO: Requisite from the applicants is the RSO certificate with the PET – CT experience along with the age required to be 28 years.
- Junior Pharmacist: Constrain on the applicants is the degree or diploma needed in the pharmacy. Applicants must have the maturity in the age to be 28 years.
Scheme to submit an application: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) had prescribed the application format which must be acknowledged by the applicants. This application must be posted along with all the documents.
Important Date: 20th Feb 2014 is the closing date to send the applications by the applicants.
References: The link mentioned by the Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) to get the official notification is as below: