Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had announced that the recruitment of the applicants is elementary to make for the present years 2015. The full name of Goa PSC is Goa Public Service Commission. In the present days, Goa Public Service Commission is giving a chance to thirty three (33) talented & educated candidates for appointment under its recruitment, career project 2015. It it is the great chance for those are interested to do job in Public Service Commission. In this page, we are trying to give sort knowledge like Goa PSC job profile, minimum eligibility norms, significant dates, mode of selection, how to apply, & general guidelines to candidates for apply as per desired post but if the applicants are not satisfied with this knowledge then they can also to download an official advertisement of Goa PSC from the link given below under the head of important links. Candidates are advised to bookmark this website to get further information about upcoming recruitment.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 10 posts of Lecturer and Research Officer: GPSC had provided the process of enrollment. The process having published gets interlinked for the ten posts of Lecturer and Research Officer that are below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Specifics associated with age and educations are as below structured by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC):
- Lecturer: Post Graduation Degree in the associated trade along with three years of experience is the need to education for the post. Age having associated with candidates is 45 years.
- Research Officer: Master’s Degree in Indian History, Political Science or Sociology is the education having demanded. Candidates are to have the age of 42 years for the post.
Selection Method: To make the choice of candidates application are to invite at first. These selected candidates are to invite further for the interview regarding the complete selection.
The Method of Registration: Under the post for getting registration it is elementary to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates must have the valid E-Mail ID before to apply for the post.
- Aspirants are to follow next the official website of Goa Public Service Commission (PSC).
- Here an option of online application will be made
- Candidates fill all the valid detail and make the final submission.
- Next requirement is to keep the printout copy of the application.
Significant Date: Crucial time, until it is compulsory to reach the application via the online method, is 28th May 2015.
- The link concerning with the notification is made available below by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC):
- Online application for the post is desirable to submit at the link below:
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 10 posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other posts (Closed): Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had provided the suitable aspects and notions which will form the relation of the applicants with the supremacy. The projectile motion of the applicants is desirable for the 10 posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other posts and suitable detail is provided below:
1. Associate Professor in Anatomy: 01 Post
2. Assistant Lecturer: 02 Posts
- Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Pediatrics: 01 Post
3. Mamlatdar/ Jt Mamlatdar/ Assistant Director of Civil Supplies: 07 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Associate Professor in Anatomy: Applicants are mentioned with the education to be thoroughly as under the medical field and having the suitable experience under the work area. Applicants are to have the age of 45 years for the post regarding the need of eligibility.
- Assistant Lecturer: Applicants need to have the medical qualification for the post with the suitable familiarity with the work area. Applicants are needed with the age of 42 years under the post to have the qualifying nature.
- Mamlatdar/ Jt Mamlatdar/ Assistant Director of Civil Supplies: The obligation of the education which is being concerning with the applicants is the degree in the law and having the familiarity with local revenue laws, laws governing maintenance of law and order.
Selection Method: Applicants will be firstly shortlisted by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) on the basis of the applications received. These applicants will select for the services via the interview and screening test.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration for the post is to get with the official website of the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC). Applicants are to make the compliance of the complete and convincing information and then to retain the application in the printed form.
Important Date: 2nd April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the online submission of the online application.
- The desirable link for the official advertisement is provided as below:
- To apply online the link which is essential is provided underneath by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC):
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer (Closed): The process notified states to invite the applicants for the 5 posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer. Detail completely specifying the eligibility is mentioned underside:
Age limit: Age limits for the post 1 and 2 is announced to be not exceed more than the 45 years and for the post 3 eh age must not be more than the 42 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Complete well being with the educational qualification is mentioned to get with the notification which is being thoroughly announced by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC). This is elementary because the need of education under each post is specific.
Scheme to submit an application: Online application at the official website of the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) is the requirement which is to follow by the applicants for having listed under the necessary posts.
Important Date: 19th March 2015: Terminating date which is required for making the final submission of the online application.
- The recruitment notification is required to get with the link which is being mentioned underside by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC):
- To apply online the connection which is necessary to tag is mentioned underside:
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 17 posts of Block Development Officer and other posts (Closed): Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) for the 17 posts of Block Development Officer and other posts had provided the necessary detail and had invited the applications. The specifics of the post are being provided to be as below:
Age limit: Under the posts that are being announced by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) applicants must have the age of 42 years for the posts marked as 1 and 2. Posts other than this are accessible with the age of 45 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Block Development Officer: Applicants are required that for the post that is being announced applicants need to have the educational qualification as degree which could be in any of the trade or discipline.
- Associate Professor in Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery
- Junior Surgeon: It is needed for the applicants that the under the post which is being publicized applicants are required to have the appropriate medical qualification.
- Drugs Inspector
- Technical Officer: Degree in the pharmacy is the requirement from the applicants with which applicants could make the access to the post that is being announced.
Scheme to submit an application: Only the official website of the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) is being mentioned to use by the applicants so that could get listed for the posts that are being provided.
Important Date: 1st Oct 2014: Terminating date that is being provided so that applicants could make the submission of the application online.
References: Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had stated the link below so that official advertisement could be accessed: