Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had announced that the recruitment of the applicants is elementary to make for the present years 2015. The full name of Goa PSC is Goa Public Service Commission. In the present days, Goa Public Service Commission is giving a chance to thirty three (33) talented & educated candidates for appointment under its recruitment, career project 2015. It it is the great chance for those are interested to do job in Public Service Commission. In this page, we are trying to give sort knowledge like Goa PSC job profile, minimum eligibility norms, significant dates, mode of selection, how to apply, & general guidelines to candidates for apply as per desired post but if the applicants are not satisfied with this knowledge then they can also to download an official advertisement of Goa PSC from the link given below under the head of important links. Candidates are advised to bookmark this website to get further information about upcoming recruitment.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 10 posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other posts: Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had provided the suitable aspects and notions which will form the relation of the applicants with the supremacy. The projectile motion of the applicants is desirable for the 10 posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other posts and suitable detail is provided below:
1. Associate Professor in Anatomy: 01 Post
2. Assistant Lecturer: 02 Posts
- Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Pediatrics: 01 Post
3. Mamlatdar/ Jt Mamlatdar/ Assistant Director of Civil Supplies: 07 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Associate Professor in Anatomy: Applicants are mentioned with the education to be thoroughly as under the medical field and having the suitable experience under the work area. Applicants are to have the age of 45 years for the post regarding the need of eligibility.
- Assistant Lecturer: Applicants need to have the medical qualification for the post with the suitable familiarity with the work area. Applicants are needed with the age of 42 years under the post to have the qualifying nature.
- Mamlatdar/ Jt Mamlatdar/ Assistant Director of Civil Supplies: The obligation of the education which is being concerning with the applicants is the degree in the law and having the familiarity with local revenue laws, laws governing maintenance of law and order.
Selection Method: Applicants will be firstly shortlisted by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) on the basis of the applications received. These applicants will select for the services via the interview and screening test.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration for the post is to get with the official website of the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC). Applicants are to make the compliance of the complete and convincing information and then to retain the application in the printed form.
Important Date: 2nd April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the online submission of the online application.
- The desirable link for the official advertisement is provided as below:
- To apply online the link which is essential is provided underneath by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC):
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer: The process notified states to invite the applicants for the 5 posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer. Detail completely specifying the eligibility is mentioned underside:
Age limit: Age limits for the post 1 and 2 is announced to be not exceed more than the 45 years and for the post 3 eh age must not be more than the 42 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Complete well being with the educational qualification is mentioned to get with the notification which is being thoroughly announced by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC). This is elementary because the need of education under each post is specific.
Scheme to submit an application: Online application at the official website of the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) is the requirement which is to follow by the applicants for having listed under the necessary posts.
Important Date: 19th March 2015: Terminating date which is required for making the final submission of the online application.
- The recruitment notification is required to get with the link which is being mentioned underside by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC):
- To apply online the connection which is necessary to tag is mentioned underside:
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 17 posts of Block Development Officer and other posts (Closed): Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) for the 17 posts of Block Development Officer and other posts had provided the necessary detail and had invited the applications. The specifics of the post are being provided to be as below:
Age limit: Under the posts that are being announced by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) applicants must have the age of 42 years for the posts marked as 1 and 2. Posts other than this are accessible with the age of 45 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Block Development Officer: Applicants are required that for the post that is being announced applicants need to have the educational qualification as degree which could be in any of the trade or discipline.
- Associate Professor in Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery
- Junior Surgeon: It is needed for the applicants that the under the post which is being publicized applicants are required to have the appropriate medical qualification.
- Drugs Inspector
- Technical Officer: Degree in the pharmacy is the requirement from the applicants with which applicants could make the access to the post that is being announced.
Scheme to submit an application: Only the official website of the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) is being mentioned to use by the applicants so that could get listed for the posts that are being provided.
Important Date: 1st Oct 2014: Terminating date that is being provided so that applicants could make the submission of the application online.
References: Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had stated the link below so that official advertisement could be accessed:
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 12 various vacancies (Closed): The matters which are being suggested to the Government related to the civil service are the utmost task of Goa Public Service Commission (PSC). This had also been a very responsible commission to make the conduction of the recruitment sessions. The recent publication is also being proclaiming the placement of the resourceful applicants for the 12 various vacancies for which the necessary detail is being provided to be as below:
Age limit: The age that is admirable from the applicants under the post numbered as 1 is provided as 45 years and applicants under all the other posts need to have attained the age of 42 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants to get the inevitability for the post must have the check the information of the educational qualification from the official advertisement that is being provided as Goa Public Service Commission (PSC).
Application Form and Fees Schedule: Applicants had been provided that they must obtain the application form to be filled from the official website or stipulated stationary shop with the payment of Rs. 20. With this applicants will be needed to make the payment of registration fee of Rs. 200 (reserved0 and Rs. 400 (Unreserved) with the IPO or DD.
Selection Method: Applicants that is will be chosen as per the applications that are being received at the door step of Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) will be invited for the final selection that is being mentioned to be as personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Application as downloaded from the official website or as obtained from the specific module must be completed by the applicants. This application at the door step with only be receipted with DD or IPO.
Important Date: Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had mentioned the last date of reception of the applications to be 31st July 2014.
References: Reference link needed by the applicants to obtain the notification being notified is being mentioned underneath:
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 53 various vacancies (Closed): Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) had made notified the general advertisement under which is being decided that placement session will be conducted for the 53 various vacancies and detail of the posts is being provided to be below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: To obtain the information interlinked with the age and the scholastic maturity applicants must follow the official notification that is being summed up by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC).
Fees Schedule: The schedule of the fee is being mentioned to be Rs. 200 that is to pay by the applicants that belong to the reserve category. Applicants under the unreserved category will make the payment of the Rs. 400 and payment of fee will be completed with the IPO or DD.
Scheme to submit an application: Having fit in to the criterion that is being provided by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) applicants are mentioned to make the use of the application that is being prescribed. This application will be acknowledged only if posted along with the required documents and certificates that are attested.
Important Date: The last date until which the reception of the applications will be entertained by the Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) is 15th May 2014.
- Recruitment advertisement is being mandatory to obtain via the link that is being provided to be below:
- To obtain the general instructions related with the post the connection required is being provided to be below:
- The application form is needed to get via the web portal below: