The areas of Goa are placed along with the verdant Western Ghats, which is one of the valuable reservoirs of biodiversity in the entire area. The division that lie with in the state of Goa and which dominates its readily reflects, bewildering complexity in bird life, plant, animals and ecosystem. In the present days, The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests is wanting to appoint some persons as the post of Special Forest Guards under Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016 project. So we are trying to give fast knowledge, which is defined ahead about recruitment to our visitors.
Goa Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment 2016: 42 Vacancies
- Age Limit as on 22nd Feb 2016: 18-35 years
- Qualification: 12th certificate or equivalent and Konkani Language
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Standard Tet, Walking Test
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 22nd Feb 2016
(Closed) Name & No. of Posts: The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests is declaring a recruitment project 2015 to delegate Four Hundred (400) sincere and honest career searchers having Indian residence as the position of Special Forest Guards under Goa Forest Department.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates must possess the certificate of matriculation (10th Class) examination “OR” 10+2 “OR” equivalent and attained maximum of forty two (42) years of age but not less from eighteen (18) years. The knowledge of Konkani language is also one of important eligibility condition. Candidates are suggesting to going through into the official notification defined ahead under the name of reference.
Application Form: Candidates can purchase an application form from any of the desired office given below in advertisement link. Fill it in own handwriting, affix passport size photograph on it and send to the address along with photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates in support of date of birth, residence proof, academic record, valid employment registration card, reserved community and sports proof.
The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests,
Govt. of Goa,
Gomantak Maratha Samaj Building,
Swami Vivekananda Road,
Panaji – 403001
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2015 in Goa Forest Department: The name of applicants will be summarized as per basis of marks obtained by him in earlier educational records. After that, only eligible candidates will appear for written test, walking test followed by physical fitness test and interview.
Dates to be remembered:
- Candidates can purchase an application form from 8th March, 2015.
- The closing date of receipt of application is 1st April, 2015.
- The date of official advertisement is published from 5th March, 2015.
- The knowledge of Marathi language is desirable.
- Candidates will be liable to attest all photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates which is attached with application by gazette officers “OR” Notary.
- Incomplete application will not be considerable.
- If any type of dispute arises regarding recruitment, then the decision of government will be final.
References for Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2015: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.goaforest.com