GMCH regularly appoint medical and non-medical staff in the hospital located at Chandigarh. We will discuss here all the latest recruitment project in 2014-15 by GMCH Chandigarh. The candidates who are looking for the jobs in GMCH Chandigarh should read the following information and update themselves for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 Projects.
About GMCH Chandigarh: There has been ever increasing demand for hospitals with the increase in population. Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) serve this and it is need of people of North India. It has 500 bed capacity located in Chandigarh spread in 16th sector. The few important objectives of this teaching cum hospital, providing mulch-functions are mentioned below.
- It will endeavor to provide better health care facility with rehabilitation centre to the people of North India coming from any area without any discrimination.
- There will exist apt timing of services which are available round the clock in the hospital for patients and also there will be provision services in case of emergency.
The hospital will also provide various other services of specialized nature like diagnostic, experimental and therapeutic character. The Government Medical College started its operation with permission of Health Ministry of Govt. of India in the year 1991 and the foundation was laid down by the Prime Minister Sri Chandra Shekhar on 20th Jan, 1991. A hospital building is under construction which has been designed to be hygienic using the best technology. The building has been modeled by Architecture Department of Chandigarh Administration which has formulated a modular structure of structure, quite different from various other hospitals. The College and Hospital will also play host to Residential complex for various purpose like Boys Hostel, Girls hostel etc and it will also have housing complex for the staff members with various types. Apart from being just a hospital it is also engaged in providing education which also includes training programs for various doctors thereby producing good and well trained doctors. The candidates can know more about the hospital and college on www.gmch.gov.in.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for the 21 posts of Para Medical Staff: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had announced the orientation scheme. The process that is elementary is concerning with applicants for the 21 posts of Para Medical Staff. The announced detail is related with the eligibility detail for which the specifics are mentioned underside:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had stated that the complete possession of the age coupled with the academics is must to get with the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: The fee requirement that is associated and provided for the applicants is the Rs. 250 for the SC, ST candidates and Rs. 500 for the other category applicants along with the payment of bank charges.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants to make under the post is associated with the pen and paper test i.e. written examination and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration which is being associated with the applicants is mentioned by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh is linked with the use of the official website. Applicants are provided to compile the complete information and retain it in the printed form.
Important Date: 30th March 2015: Last date which is associated and linked with the final compliance of the application.
References: The link which is elementary to get by the applicants is provided thoroughly as underneath by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh:
GMCH Recruitment 2015 for the 116 posts of Senior, Junior Residents and other posts (Closed): Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) with the supremacy of the Chandigarh administration had mentioned the necessary points of eligibility. These specifics are constructive for the applicants as for the 116 posts of Senior, Junior Residents and other posts. The necessary points are mentioned underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The necessary points which are favoring the requirement of the age and educational qualification must be considered with the official advertisement that is being provided and structured by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH).
Fees Schedule: The need of the payment for registration is variable in nature with the different category applicants. For the general category applicants’ fee mentioned to pay is the Rs. 500 and for the reserve category applicants’ fee to be paid is the Rs. 250.
Scheme to submit an application: The essential requisite is to use the officially structured application format. Applicants use the application and send with the necessary certificates as mentioned by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH).
- 8th Dec 2014: Closing date mentioned for submitting the application at the office premises.
- 15th Dec 2014: Date provided for the written examination.
Detail of the result announcement date and interview date must be considered from the official advertisement.
References: The various features and norms must be considered with the linkage that is provided beneath:
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for the 15 posts of Program Coordinator and other posts (Closed): Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh for the 15 posts of Program Coordinator and other posts had mentioned the placement scheme. The detail which is interlinked with the applicants for the eligibility and allocation of seats is provided to be as below:
Program Coordinator: 02 Posts
Medical Lab Technician: 04 Posts
Bio Analyst: 02 Posts
Medical Social Worker: 02 Posts
Clerk: 01 Post
Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
Educational Criterion Set:
- Program Coordinator: Educational qualification under the post is provided as M.Sc. with PHD and experience required in the inborn errors of metabolism.
- Medical Lab Technician: B.Sc. MLT is the educational qualification that is required under the specific post.
- Bio Analyst: Applicants are provided with the education to be M.Sc. in basic medical science with the experience required in the cytogenetic.
- Medical Social Worker: Master’s degree as needed in the psychology or social work is the requirement of education.
- Clerk: It is required for the applicants that the education under the post mentioned are accessible with the graduation degree and experience of minimum 2 years.
- Data Entry Operator: The necessity on the applicants for the education is provided as graduation and with this applicants must also have the experience of minimum 1 year needed in the computer applications.
- Lab Attendant: It is being required from the applicants under the specific post to have the education as 10+2 passed.
Scheme to submit an application: It is necessary for the applicants that the interview procedure structured by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh must be attend to with all the required certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 27th Sep 2014: Date provided for the interview session.
- Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had mentioned the reference link below to get the eligibility details and official advertisement:
- The format of the application is needed to get from the web portal below:
Download Application Form