GMCH regularly appoint medical and non-medical staff in the hospital located at Chandigarh. We will discuss here all the latest recruitment project in 2014-15 by GMCH Chandigarh. The candidates who are looking for the jobs in GMCH Chandigarh should read the following information and update themselves for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 Projects.
About GMCH Chandigarh: There has been ever increasing demand for hospitals with the increase in population. Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) serve this and it is need of people of North India. It has 500 bed capacity located in Chandigarh spread in 16th sector. The few important objectives of this teaching cum hospital, providing mulch-functions are mentioned below.
- It will endeavor to provide better health care facility with rehabilitation centre to the people of North India coming from any area without any discrimination.
- There will exist apt timing of services which are available round the clock in the hospital for patients and also there will be provision services in case of emergency.
The hospital will also provide various other services of specialized nature like diagnostic, experimental and therapeutic character. The Government Medical College started its operation with permission of Health Ministry of Govt. of India in the year 1991 and the foundation was laid down by the Prime Minister Sri Chandra Shekhar on 20th Jan, 1991. A hospital building is under construction which has been designed to be hygienic using the best technology. The building has been modeled by Architecture Department of Chandigarh Administration which has formulated a modular structure of structure, quite different from various other hospitals. The College and Hospital will also play host to Residential complex for various purpose like Boys Hostel, Girls hostel etc and it will also have housing complex for the staff members with various types. Apart from being just a hospital it is also engaged in providing education which also includes training programs for various doctors thereby producing good and well trained doctors. The candidates can know more about the hospital and college on www.gmch.gov.in.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 for the 15 posts of Program Coordinator and other posts: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh for the 15 posts of Program Coordinator and other posts had mentioned the placement scheme. The detail which is interlinked with the applicants for the eligibility and allocation of seats is provided to be as below:
Program Coordinator: 02 Posts
Medical Lab Technician: 04 Posts
Bio Analyst: 02 Posts
Medical Social Worker: 02 Posts
Clerk: 01 Post
Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
Educational Criterion Set:
- Program Coordinator: Educational qualification under the post is provided as M.Sc. with PHD and experience required in the inborn errors of metabolism.
- Medical Lab Technician: B.Sc. MLT is the educational qualification that is required under the specific post.
- Bio Analyst: Applicants are provided with the education to be M.Sc. in basic medical science with the experience required in the cytogenetic.
- Medical Social Worker: Master’s degree as needed in the psychology or social work is the requirement of education.
- Clerk: It is required for the applicants that the education under the post mentioned are accessible with the graduation degree and experience of minimum 2 years.
- Data Entry Operator: The necessity on the applicants for the education is provided as graduation and with this applicants must also have the experience of minimum 1 year needed in the computer applications.
- Lab Attendant: It is being required from the applicants under the specific post to have the education as 10+2 passed.
Scheme to submit an application: It is necessary for the applicants that the interview procedure structured by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh must be attend to with all the required certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 27th Sep 2014: Date provided for the interview session.
- Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had mentioned the reference link below to get the eligibility details and official advertisement:
- The format of the application is needed to get from the web portal below:
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 for the 11 posts of Counselor, Pharmacist and other posts:Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had mentioned the necessity for the 11 unoccupied seats. Applicants are to recruit for the Counselor, Pharmacist and other posts for which the specifics are being mentioned underside:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Physiotherapist: Applicants are required having the educational qualification to be degree in the physiotherapist with the experience of 5 years. Age of applicants for the post is mentioned to be not more than 35 years.
- Junior Occupational Therapist: B.Sc. in the occupational therapy is the mentioned educational qualification and age required from the applicants is the 18 years to 25 years.
- Counselor: Constrain on the applicants for the post is the MA in the psychology under the scholastic maturity. Applicants must be under the age boundary of 21 years to 30 years to get qualified.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in the pharmacy in the necessity from the applicants coupled with the age limits of 18 years to 25 years.
- Junior Dietician: Applicants are needed that scholastic maturity must be B.Sc. in the home science and age maturity must be 21 years to 30 years.
Fees Schedule: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had provided the fee schedule to be as Rs. 250 for the SC candidates and Rs. 500 for all other category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Online applications are being invited by the GMCH from the applicants that are eligible as well as qualified. Applicants must retain the print out so that could get it used for the various future reference processes.
Important Date: 30th Sep 2014: Last date mentioned for submission of the application online.
References: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had mentioned the connection below with which applicants can make association with the official advertisement:
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 for the 81 posts of Staff Nurse: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had announced the induction process and the course of action is to proceed for the 81 posts of Staff Nurse. Vacant seats are being allotted under the different categories and their allocation is being mentioned as below:
Age limit: Applicants who had been making the efforts for the post under the category PH must be having the age to be attained as under the outskirts of 18 years to 35 years. This age maturity is necessarily admissible as on the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Under the requisite of the services to be performed Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) had mentioned that mentioned the educational qualification as diploma which is necessary in the general nursing and midwifery. Applicants must also be registered under the state nursing council.
Selection Method: The process thoroughly mentioned which is must to get by the applicants is the selection module. Applicants will be selected initially with the pen and paper test i.e. written examination and the test is to be followed by the eligibility count as from the applications received.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants firstly get through each of the detail scribed and make the calculation of the eligibility. Applicants that are eligible must make the submission of the application online. The print out and hard copies of testimonials are necessary to frontward at the address as mentioned in the official notification structured by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH).
- 31st July 2014: Closing date provided for making the online registration.
- 14th August 2014: Last date being mentioned so that the application is at the office premises.
- To obtain the official notification the link required is as below:
- To apply online for the post of EXSM linkage is as below:
- To apply online for the post of PH linkage is as below: