GMCH regularly appoint medical and non-medical staff in the hospital located at Chandigarh. We will discuss here all the latest recruitment project in 2015 by GMCH Chandigarh. The candidates who are looking for the jobs in GMCH Chandigarh should read the following information and update themselves for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 Projects.
About GMCH Chandigarh: There has been ever increasing demand for hospitals with the increase in population. Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) serve this and it is need of people of North India. It has 500 bed capacity located in Chandigarh spread in 16th sector. The few important objectives of this teaching cum hospital, providing mulch-functions are mentioned below.
- It will endeavor to provide better health care facility with rehabilitation centre to the people of North India coming from any area without any discrimination.
- There will exist apt timing of services which are available round the clock in the hospital for patients and also there will be provision services in case of emergency.
The hospital will also provide various other services of specialized nature like diagnostic, experimental and therapeutic character. The Government Medical College started its operation with permission of Health Ministry of Govt. of India in the year 1991 and the foundation was laid down by the Prime Minister Sri Chandra Shekhar on 20th Jan, 1991. A hospital building is under construction which has been designed to be hygienic using the best technology. The building has been modeled by Architecture Department of Chandigarh Administration which has formulated a modular structure of structure, quite different from various other hospitals. The College and Hospital will also play host to Residential complex for various purpose like Boys Hostel, Girls hostel etc and it will also have housing complex for the staff members with various types. Apart from being just a hospital it is also engaged in providing education which also includes training programs for various doctors thereby producing good and well trained doctors. The candidates can know more about the hospital and college on www.gmch.gov.in.
GMCH Open Vacancies:
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for the 14 posts of DEO, Steno, and other posts: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had made available the required specifics that are to make the connection of deserving candidates. This orientation is admirable for the 14 posts of DEO, Steno, and other posts and required features are beneath:
- Medical Lab Technician
- Steno- Typist: 18 years to 25 years
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent: 30 years
- Chief Physiotherapist
- Senior Occupational Therapist: Not more than 35 years
- Data Entry Operator: 18 years to 28 years
Educational Criterion Set:
- Medical Lab Technician:Sc. in the Medical Lab Technology is the education interlinked to qualify.
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent: Pharmacy is the educations that will candidates qualify for the post.
- Chief Physiotherapist: The qualifying learning from applicants is Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Senior Occupational Therapist: The qualification linked with applicants is B.Sc.
- Steno- Typist: Bachelor’s Degree along with proficiency in operation of computers gets related to qualifying as candidates.
- Data Entry Operator: The requirement of qualification is Graduation Degree.
Fees Schedule: The fee having paid for registration is Rs. 250 (SC, ST) and Rs. 500 for all other category candidates. The payment is to make from the Challan available at the official website.
The Method of Registration: The official website of the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh is the only process via which the request for the post will get acceptable. All the required detail for making the submission systematically made available at the authorized web page.
Significant Date: 18th June 2015: The final date made available to fill the application online.
- The associated link for the post is accessible with the link beneath provided by the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh:
- To apply online required linkage is below:
- The Challan form needs to get from the authorized web portal beneath:
- To take the print out of the application the worthy link is below:
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for the 65 posts of Senior Residents and Demonstrators: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh for the 65 posts of Senior Residents and Demonstrators had provided the credible process. The vacancy for the position is under the different department and for which detail is beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) had announced the specific need for age and education under each post. So it is advisable to use the official advertisement by the candidates to get the entire detail.
Fees Schedule: The fee that needs to pay for candidates is Rs. 250 for SC, ST, and Rs. 500 for all the remaining category candidates. Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) had mentioned making the payment via Challan in any of branch of SBI.
Selection Method: To make the selection interview session is the process need to proceed.
The Method of Registration: Candidates for registration are to make the submission of application at the official website of Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH). On the successful submission of the application, it is worthy to keep for future use at the time of interview.
- 7th May 2015 to 20th May 2015: Dates provided to make the online submission of the application.
- 22nd May 2015: Closing date to receive the application at office premises.
- 25th May 2015: Date mentioned for written examination.
- 26th May 2015: Date provided for the announcement of the result.
- 27th May 2015 and 28th May 2015: Date stated for the interview
- Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) had provided the required link beneath to get the official notification:
- To get tag with the online application, Challan Form for both the posts link is as beneath:
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Senior Research Fellow and Physiotherapist (Closed): Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh is inviting the applications from the deserving applicants. Applicants are however needed to know that the placement is purely on the temporary basis for the project which is being entitled recently. The announcement commenced is related for the 2 posts of Senior Research Fellow and Physiotherapist. Applicants are to apply for the posts on following the certain eligibility details which are mentioned below:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – The education related for the post is the M.Sc. which is needed in the life science fields i.e. biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology and genetics. Applicants must also be having the experience for 2 years in the research work.
- Physiotherapist – Master’s degree in the physiotherapy and occupational therapy is the education that will make the applicants qualified under post.
Selection Method: The complete selection for the post is to make via the interview and verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being needed by the applicants that the straight interview session with the expert supremacy of the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh is required to attend. Applicants are to be welcomed only with the necessary and required certificates and documents.
Important Date: 5th May 2015 is provided to be date on which applicants are to make the presence for interview.
References: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh had provided the link underneath to get the detail which is scribed in the notification: