Officers Training Academy Gaya (Bihar) Recruitment 2013 for the 35 various Vacancies: An announcement is being made by the Officers Training Academy Gaya (Bihar) for inviting the applications of the Recruitment under the authority for the 35 various Vacancies. Officers Training Academy is an leading training centre which train the candidates to become an integral part of the Indian Army. The varieties of vacancies for which the application are being invited are as following:
- Artist Grade
- Printer Grade IV
- Hindi Instructor
- Cinema Projectionist Grade II
- Supervisor Printing Press Grade III
- Compositor Grade V
- Sanitary Overseer
- Leading Hand Fire
- Fire Engine Drive
Qualification criterion to apply for Gaya Officers Training Academy Jobs: The criterion that had been structured by the authority regarding the qualification. This had been structured to be as that the candidates should possess as following:
- Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university for the post numbered as a, d.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from the recognized university for the post numbered as b, c, e, f, I, j, k and l.
- Candidates belonging to the post g should possess all the qualification being mentioned for all the posts.
Details regarding the scale of pay, upper age limit set and the other measurements set could be got from the employment news paper of date 15th June 2013 to the 21st June 2013 at page number 34.
Selection Procedure: Candidates firstly will be judged on the basis of the test conducted and after this the selected candidates will be commence for the interview. After the interview final list of the candidates will be made by the authority for the final joining of the candidates.
Way to apply for the post: Candidates who are eligible as per the criterion set by the authority can apply through the application form in a prescribed format with the attachments to the office address which is as described below: The Commandant, Office Training Academy, Gaya – 823005.
Candidates must send the required envelope with the self address with the postal stamp of Rs. 25. Applicants must mention the post for which the applicant is applying. Envelope should be of size 12*18 cm. The attachments in photo state needed to forward with the application are as mentioned below:
- All the certificates regarding the education qualification as demanded by the authority.
- Evidence of the caste of the candidates to the reserved caste under a suitable format.
- Proof of the age of the applicant under the matriculation or the birth certificate.
- Recent photo graphs of the candidates that must be the self attested by the applicant.
Important Dates to remember: Applicants must send the application form with in the 21 days from the advertisement and within the 28 days for the candidates in the remote areas. Date of the publishing of the advertisement for the recruitment is 15th June 2013. Official website of the Officers Training Academy Gaya (Bihar) where the candidates can get the detailed advertisement is as mentioned below: