In this article, we will cover all the aspects of GATE Exams 2013 like amendments/modification in new notification of GATE Exams 2013 along with other information like What is GATE, Dates of examination, Papers and Codes, Eligibility Criteria, how to apply for GATE 2013 Exams, application fees and latest in GATE exams 2013. don’t hesitate to ask your questions in the comment form for the procedure related thereto. At the end of this article, you can find the latest recruitment 2013 through GATE 2013.
GATE means Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, organizing by Indian Institute of technology Bombay is one of the all India examinations in which questions are related with undergraduate subjects like as Technology and Engineering. The GATE score is also useful to taking admission in post-graduate engineering programmes like as M.Tech/Ph.d/M.E in National level institute and Public sector units in employment screening purposes. GATE-2013 score will be valid for a period of two years from the date of publication of results.
Gate Recruitment 2013 Exams Dates
Candidates will use only Black ball point ink pen to darkening of the bubbles in the OMR sheet.
- Opening date of online submission application is 1st Sept, 2012.
- Last date of online submission application is 30th Sept, 2012.
- Candidates can download GATE-2013 admit card from 5th Dec, 2012.
- Date of receipt of application along with eligibility documents at GATE offices is 8th Oct, 2012.
- Candidates who want to give GATE-2013 examination online, date of exam will be 20th January, 2012. (Sunday)
- Candidates who want to give GATE-2013 examination by way of off-line, date of exam will be 10th Feb, 2012.(Sunday)
List of GATE-2013 Papers and Corresponding Codes
List of GATE-2013 Papers and Corresponding codes is given in image.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2013 Exams
Candidates who have Bachelor degree in Engineering/Architecture/Technology/Post-B.Sc/Post-Diploma/B.E/B.Tech and Master Degree in Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Application is eligible to apply for GATE-2013. One important thing is that candidates who are in the final year of such programs also eligible.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can fill online application form by using relevant website given in image. After that candidates will send print out of the filled online application along with photocopy of required documents/signature and one passport size photograph affixed on it to the GATE office. Avoid yahoo email ID while applying for the GATE exams 2013 as it is clearly stated by the website that the problem my occur for Yahoo ID registrants. The following are the city websites to apply GATE online.
Latest in GATE-2013
- The first new thing in GATE-2013 that exam will be conducted online.
- The female candidates need not to pay any fees.
- The photos and signature will also be uploaded while filing online application form.
- The formula has also changed to calculate GATE score.
- The admit card should be with candidates while attending exams with one recent photograph.
- The new application procedure is very simpler than the old procedure. Candidates must print out the online application form and adhesive the recent photograph with signature. After completing these steps the forum should be sent the respective GATE office along with the required documents.
- The candidates can download the admit card from the websites after the date of 5th Dec, 2012.
- The rectification in answer sheet which once darkened by the black ink Ball-point pen is not allowed. So be sure before darkening the answers in OMR sheet. Use only black ink ball pen only.
The non-refundable application fee for General/OBC male candidates is Rs.1200 and Rs.600 for ST/SC/PD male candidates. Female candidates are not liable to give application fee.
Latest Recruitment through GATE 2013
The following are the companies in which the vacancies are available through GATE 2013 exams. you should apply as per the procedure given above. The application and selection procedure is common for all the companies.