GAIL India limited, Maharashtra PSU is a company that deals in the natural gas and also all the aspects of the natural gas value chain. It is expanding its business so that it could crack for the internationals market also. The page exclusively to list all the latest jobs vacancies open in GAIL. So the candidates who are interested to make career in GAIL and wants good position in GAIL should visit this page daily or bookmark this page for latest GAIL Recruitment 2014 projects. We will discuss here in detail about GAIL Recruitment 2014 along with complete information like eligibility, selection and application procedure. The candidates can download the complete official notification from the links given below.
GAIL India Recruitment 2014 for the post of Deputy Manager (Finance and Accounts): GAIL India, Maharashtra to meet with the aspirations of the applicants that had been looking forward to be the part of the post had invited the applications. This placement session is being desirable for the post of Deputy Manager (Finance and Accounts) for which the detail is as below:
- 02 Posts of Deputy Manager (F&A-Treasury)
- 02 Posts of Deputy Manager (F&A-Taxation)
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 15th April 2014 the possession of the age on the part of the applicants is mentioned to be 34 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants which had been commencing for the process of the placement under the announced posts must be qualified with the CA, ICWA qualification or B.Com.
Fees Schedule: Applicants have to pay the processing fee to get the registration. It is being settled to be Rs. 200 for which payment will be accepted by the DD. Applicants under the category SC, ST and PWD are exempted from the fee as per the norms of the GAIL India.
Scheme to submit an application: Online registration is the primitive step which will be headed by the submission of the printed copy along with the required documentation.
- 27th March 2014 to 15th April 2014: dates in between which the online registration is to commence.
- 30th April 2014: last date for the submission of the printed copy of the application.
- Relation with the official advertisement is needed to make by the web portal which is being mentioned to be below:
- Online registration for the post is possible via the linkage below:
GAIL Recruitment 2013-2014 of 10 Officers & Junior Engineers, Apply on or Before 16th Nov, 2013: The company is going to recruit the following staff. Read the following information carefully to apply for the posts.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit as fixed by GAIL is 45 years for the post of JR Engineers in Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical. The maximum age limit for the post of Officer (Laboratory) is 35 years. 37 years is the maximum age limit for the post of Officer (Library) and Officer (Office Language).
Application Procedure: The candidates who are interested and eligible should apply online through official website www.gailonline.com. The registration starts from 28th Oct, 2013 and ends on 16th Nov, 2013. The registration process is very easy and simple. The instructions has already mentioned by GAIL in the notification. Don’t forget to printout the application receipt after submission of online application form and send it to the address mentioned in the notification. The application fee to apply for all the above post is Rs.200/- in the shape of DD.
Important Dates: The candidates should note that the following dates to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2013.
- The online registration starts from 28th Oct, 2013.
- The online registration ends on 16th Nov, 2013.
- The last date to send receipt along with required documents is 30th Nov, 2013.
GAIL Recruitment 2013-2014 of 15 Non-Executive Trainees, Apply on or Before 6th Nov, 2013: The company is going to recruit 15 Foreman, Superintendent and Accountants Posts. The details related to recruitment project is given below.
There are total 15 vacancies open as follows:
- 13 vacancies for Foreman in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Civil.
- 1 Post for Junior Superintendent
- 1 Post for Junior Accountants
Age Criteria: The upper age limit as prescribed by GAIL is 32 years. The age will be reckoned as on 31st Aug, 2013. The candidates can avail the relaxation in the upper age limit according to Government reservation rules.
Minimum Qualification: The minimum qualification for the posts is Engineering Diploma for the posts of Foreman. The candidates who are going to apply for the post of Superintendents should have Personnel Management Diploma. The CA/ICWA or M.Com degree is required to apply for the post of Junior Accountant along with work experience.
Application Procedure: The candidates should send their application form on the format given below to the address mentioned in the notification. Please read all the instructions carefully before sending application form.
The last date to send application form is 6th Nov, 2013.
GAIL India Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Senior, Deputy manager and Senior Engineer: GAIL is always pleased with the appointing the applicants that are well competent and 26 posts are being announced for the posts that are as below:
- 1 post of Senior manager (Law)
- 3 post of Deputy manager (Law)
- 22 post of Senior Engineer (Boiler Operation)
GAIL Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirement
Age limit and Educational Qualification: Particulars related with the qualification and age is as mentioned below. Out of which constraint on the age is that below mentioned age of the applicants must be as on the date 16th Sep 2013.
- Senior manager (Law): With the upper of the applicants of 40 years the qualification requirement is the Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum marks of 60% marks or other than this Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with the 60% marks and 5 years integrated LLB degree.
- Deputy Manager (Law): Age of the applicants must be 35 years and requirement for the qualification is same as mentioned for the post SM (Law).
- Senior Engineer (Boiler Operation): Upper age that is being fixed for the applicants is 30 years and education should be Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical with least 60 % marks and proficiency certificate as Boiler Operation Engineer is also the pre requisite.
Fees Schedule: Fees which is being scheduled under “GAIL Recruitment 2013 Project” must be paid by the demand draft (DD) or Pay order that is to made in the favor of the GAIL (India) limited that will be payable at the New Delhi. A fee which is being scheduled is Rs. 200 for the general category and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and rest of the reserved category applicants i.e. ST, SC and PWD applicants are being exempted from any kind of payment of fees.
Selection Procedure: To filter the applicants out of the mammoth potential generation that had the interest for the post means that is being adopted is the performance of the applicants in the group discussion and also the verification of the documents to be performed analogous to it.
Method to Apply: Application compliance first to proceed online and after the application being submitted it is essential to take the print out of the application and assemble it with all the documents and with duly mentioning the name of the post on the envelope it must be posted within the time.
Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment 2013
- Date to start the filling of the application online: 16th Sep 2013 from 10:00 hrs.
- Last date for the submission of the application online: 5th Oct 2013 up to the time 24:00 hrs.
- Last date by which the applications must be received by the authority: 19th Sep 2013.
Important Link: Link for the obtaining the official advertisement is as following:
To apply online link is as mentioned below: