G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development is a focal agency that has advanced in the systematic acquaintance or knowledge in the supervision strategies in the conservation of the natural resources and to make sure that an environment that is as per the beneficial of the nation. This institute has also been considered as the nodal agency for their research work in the Indian Himalayan by the Planning commission that is the ministry of environment and forests and also had included with it many international organizations also.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2014 for the 17 posts of SRF, JRF and FA: GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) had always provided with the great opportunities by the introduction of the various recruitment schemes. The current announced had the concern with the 17 posts of SRF, JRF and FA for which the complete detail is as mentioned to be below:
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Junior Research Project Fellow: 02 Posts
- Field/Lab. Assistant: 02 Posts
- Field Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 07 Posts
- Field Assistant/ data entry operator/ Surveyor: 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
Age limit: GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) had the demand of the age 32 years for the post of SRF and lab assistant, 35 years for the post of field/ lab assistant and 28 year for the remaining all the posts.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in the subjects of the botany, environmental science or forestry is the requirement on the part of the applicants.
- Junior Research Project Fellow: Academic needed to possess by the applicants is M.Sc. in the subjects of the botany, environmental science, forestry, plant physiology or agriculture.
- Field/Lab. Assistant: Graduation in the science is the need under the educational qualification.
- Field Research Assistant & Field Assistant/ data entry operator/ Surveyor: Applicants must be degree holder in the science or geography.
- Junior Research Fellow: Masters Degree in the concerned subject is the requirement.
- Lab Assistant: Requisite from the applicants is the bachelor’s degree in the chemistry, chemical science or in the concerned subject.
Selection Method: GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) will make the count of the every skill possible in the applicants by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Direct walk in interview is the method structured to get the registration.
- Date of the interview which is being set for the posts numbered as 1, 2 and 3 is 20th Feb 2014.
- Date of the interview for the post numbered as 4, 6 and 7 is 18th Feb 2014.
- Interview date for the post numbered as 5 is 17th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Officially notified notification by the GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) is available at the connection mentioned to be below:
GB Plant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) Recruitment 2014 for the post of Consultant and Office Secretary: GB Plant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) on the temporary basis had invited the applications for the posts that are mentioned to be below:
- Consultant – 1 post
- Office Secretary – 1 post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
1. Consultant: Constrain on the applicants is the post graduation which is required to be in the science or humanities subject along with the diploma needed in the communication or mass communication. Age of the applicants must be 40 years for the post.
2. Office Secretary: Bachelors degree is required to qualify for the post and along with it age of the candidates is set to be 35 years.
Selection Method: To make the assortment of the applicants out of all that will apply for the post is by the personal interview. Along with it verification of the documents is also the desirable task to perform.
Scheme to submit an application: It is elementary for the applicants that wish to apply for the post that format of the application must be used. This thoroughly filled application must be tied up with the bio data format and must be mailed within due date and time.
Important Date: Concluding date by which the applications must be received by the GB Plant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) is 20th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Connection to have the association with the official advertisement is being mentioned to be below:
GB Plant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of JRF, Research Assistant: GB Plant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) was being established in the month of the August and year 1988 and it is a government of India institute under the ministry of the environment and forests. In such a short span of time authority had make the remarkable researches and activities being performed by them are multi disciplinary in nature.
Authority had introduced the young generation about the 9 posts vacant whose detail is as below:
- 6 posts of Junior Research Fellow
- 1 post of Filed Assistant
- 1 post of JRF/ SRF / Project Fellow
- 1 post of Field Research Assistant
GBPIHED Recruitment 2013 Age limit and Educational Qualification:
- Junior Research Fellow: Requirement that is being associated with the post demands for the Master degree in Botany, Forestry, Chemistry or Biochemistry and the age of the applicants must be under the permissible limit i.e. 28 years. Nevertheless the education being mention preference is decided to be provided to the applicants that will have the experience in the taxonomy and ecological work in the Himalayan region with the knowledge of handling HPLC or GC and the instruments that are duly used in chemical analysis.
- Filed Assistant: Applicant that interest for the post must be passed in the intermediate and also the experience is mandatory to have in the concerned field and requirement for age is the 25 years.
- JRF/ SRF / Project Fellow: Necessity that is being associate with the post favors for the qualification to be Master degree in Forestry, Botany, Environmental Science and with this the PG Diploma in Forest Management and experience is to possess by the applicants in the forest ecology or in the forest ecosystem and the necessity for the age is that it must be 32 years for the post of SRF.
- Field Research Assistant: Age of the applicants must be 42 years and academic requirement should be graduation in the science or geography and should be experienced of working in high altitude areas or glaciers.
Selection Procedure: Piece of the performance that will enact by the applicants in the personal interview session and also the verification of the documents to move on side by side.
Method to Apply: With the entire original documents and also Xerox of all the documents applicants must make a walk at the venue of the office premises whose detail is thoroughly notified in the official notification.
Important Dates for GBPIHED Recruitment 2013: Dates regarding the interview with the mention of the post number on the particular day is as below:
- Date and time of interview for the post 1 and 2 is 21st Oct 2013.
- Date and time of interview for the post 1 and 3 is 22nd Oct 2013.
- Date and time of interview for the post 1 and 2 is 23rd Oct 2013.
Important Link: Link at which all the testimonials that will enable the applicants to get the required detail is as below: