FCI Recruitment 2015 for the 22 posts of Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer: Food Corporation of India (FCI) had made the proclamation that announces to send the application for the positions found to be vacated. The worthy detail announces to make the staffing for the 22 posts of Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer and the necessary detail to follow is beneath:
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration): 04 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): 11 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Law): 05 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration): The possession of the age concerning is the 30 years, and scholastic need to interlink is PG Degree or the associated qualification.
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): Applicants are liable for the post to have the age 28 years and candidates must be an associate member of the Institute of CA.
- Assistant General Manager (Law): The maturity in the age to concern with the candidates is 33 years. The academic to associate with candidates is Full-Time Degree in Law.
- Medical Officer: The requirement for the age of the candidates is 35 years. The educational qualification needed for candidates is MBBS Degree and also experience in work.
Fees Schedule: The payment to make with any of the mannerism possible for the payment. The payment for the post mentioned to make only by the general category candidates, and this got announced as Rs. 600.
Registration Process: The need for the candidates applying for the post for the registration is to make with the official website of Food Corporation of India (FCI). The detailed process to follow commences sending the required certificates and documents.
- 14th July 2015 to 14th August 2015: The concerning dates to submit the application online.
- 21st August 2015: The terminating time announced for the payment for registration.
Fundamental Link: The link to the advertisement must get with the link mentioned underside by the Food Corporation of India (FCI):
FCI Recruitment 2015 for the 349 posts of Management Trainee and Manager
Food Corporation of India (FCI) had provided the complete necessity for the position under which staffing requires to make. The announced process for the post provides to make the enrollment for the 349 posts of Management Trainee, and Manager and detail to follow is underside:
Age limit: The age associated with the candidates announced by the Food Corporation of India (FCI) is 28 years (Management Trainee) and 35 years (Manager). The maturity under the post requires attaining on the date 1st August 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete requirement for the education provided gaining from the official notification structured.
Registration Fees: The fee provided paying by the candidates is Rs. 600. The price provided to exempt for the reserve category candidates by Food Corporation of India (FCI).
Selection Method: The necessity of the selection for the post mentions to complete with the written test, group discussion, and interview.
The Method of Registration: Food Corporation of India (FCI) had provided to make use of the official website for getting the complete registration and to get listed.
- 2nd June 2015 to 2nd July 2015: The dates associated and worthy to make the registration online.
- 9th July 2015: The date concerning to make the payment for registration.
References: The link provided underside by the Food Corporation of India (FCI) related the candidates with complete necessity:
FCI Recruitment 2015 for the 4318 posts of JE, Assistant and Typist (Closed)
Food Corporation of India (FCI) had mentioned the detail with which the recruitment of the applicants is to make under the present year 2015. The detail which is notified is concerning so as for the 4318 posts of JE, Assistant and Typist. Detail which is to be followed under the specifics posts is mentioned thoroughly as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The need which is related with the applicants under the age and the education under each post must be having attained with the official advertisement that is being announced by the Food Corporation of India (FCI).
Fees Schedule: The fee that is to pay is the Rs. 350 with the service charges of the Rs. 39. Applicants that are under the category reserved are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are mentioned and needed to make the use of the official website of the Food Corporation of India (FCI) so that the registration is being started. After the initial submission applicants will be available with the fee slip and then compile the next process of registration.
- 16th Feb 2015: Date which is being provided for the initiation of the submission of the online application.
- 17th March 2015: Closing date which is being mentioned to make the final submission of the online application.
- 17th March 2015: Closing date which is provided for the payment of the application fee via the SBI internet banking.
- 18th March 2015: Last date which is provided to make the payment of the fee by the e – Challan.
- Applicants will be accessible with the admit cards within the days of the announcement of the date of examination.
- To get the recruitment notification the necessary link is provided as underneath by the supremacy of the Food Corporation of India (FCI):
- To apply online the connection to be followed is mentioned to be as underside: