Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) of Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad) invites online application form the persons who are eligible and interested for the following posts. These posts comes under the ESIC Hyderabad. There are also other vacancies open in the ESIC regions like ESIC Ludhiana, ESIC Kanpur and ESIC clerk.
Here, we’ll talk only about the ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2013 Projects. So the candidates who belongs to the state of AP or interested to job in state of AP with ESIC AP must bookmark this page. Don’t forget to subscribe your email ID and like our Facebook page to get immediate alert on various Government vacancies open in various sectors.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Super Specialty Hospital (ESIC), AP Recruitment 2013 for the post of Senior Residents , Part time Specailist: Employees State Insurance Corporation Super Specialty Hospital (ESIC), AP, Hyderabad is pleased to publicize the news and the detailed notified advertisement to make a announcement regarding the recruitment that is meant for the various posts under the Senior Residents and part time specialist which in totality share the 13 posts. Complete knowledge of the posts is as below:
1. Senior residents
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
2. Part time specialist
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
These are the posts that being announced so that the appointment could be made to the candidates after the detailed session of the recruitment that includes the following mentioned details:
Age limit: For being selected under the desired post applicants with the age to be not more than the 35 years which is must to be as on the date 31st August 2013 for the candidates applying for the post senior residents and must not be more than the 65 years as for the applicants applying for the post of part time specialist. Candidates make sure before applying for the post that they had the apt age limit.
Educational Qualification: It is necessary for the applicants that are trying to get the job under such a esteemed authorization and the concerned posts that the educational qualification must be post graduation or the PG diploma in the field for which the applicants are trying for and also it is essential for the applicants to have a clear experience in the concerned field.
Method to Apply: Applicants make sure to fill the necessary details in the application as mentioned thoroughly by the authority and with the attachments of all the necessary documents concerning to the applicants send to the concerned authority by the time and date as scheduled by the authority.
Documents needed by the applicants to attach with the application is as mentioned below:
- Certificate of date of birth of the applicant.
- All the certificates of the educational qualification as mentioned by the authority.
- Experience certificate with the suitable no objection certificate (NOC)
- Residential proof of the applicant.
- Passport sized photo graph of the candidates.
- Caste certificate of the applicant under the reserved category whether SC, ST or the OBC candidates etc.
Important Date: 17th August 2013 is the last date by which the applicants make sure that application reach the office premises after it the application would not be received by the authority,
Important Link: Link where all the details are mentioned by the authority which would help the applicants to open the lock of the gate of the panel is as following:
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2013 of 96 Various Posts, Apply on or Before 4th Jan, 2013: There are total 96 vacancies open which are further divided into reserved categories like 10 posts are for SC, 4 posts are for ST and 25 posts are for OBC. The numbers of vacancies with the name of posts are as follows: -
Staff Nurse – 50 posts, Physiotherapist – 01 post, Jr. Radiographer – 10 posts, Lab. Assistant – 15 Posts, O.T. Assistant – 20 posts.
Important dates: The date of the examination is 20st Jan, 2013. The last date to submit online application form is 4th Jan, 2013. The registration starts on 15th Dec, 2012.
Age, Qualification and Experience:
- Staff Nurse: The candidates should have General Nursing diploma and having registration with nursing council as nurse. The maximum age should not be exceeded from 37 years.
- For the post of Lab Assistant: The candidates should pass 10+2 or MLT diploma. 32 years of age is maximum, so the candidates should be below of that age. The relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is available for Govt. servant & ESIC employees.
- For the post of Junior Radiographer: Having certificate of 10th & diploma in Radiography of 2 years. Preference will be given to the candidates who have 1 year experience in the relevant field. The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years.
- For the post of O.T. Assistant: The candidates should have certificate of 10+2 with 1 year experience in O.T. The maximum age for this post is 32 years.
- For the post of Physiotherapist: 10+2 certificate is required to apply for this post along with 3 years degree or diploma in physiotherapy with 6 months internship in same field. The age should not be exceeded to 32 years. 5 year relaxation is available for Govt. servants and ESIC employees.
- Mode to deposit fee: The fee can be deposit only by online procedure. No DD, cheque, MO, PO etc, will be accepted by the ESIC AP. The fee will not be refunded in any condition. The fee for general category is Rs. 75 and Rs. 125. The candidates who belong to reserved categories need not to pay any fee. The challan can be download from the official website of ESIC. The candidates should fill the challan and deposit it to the State Bank of Hyderabad branch.
- Filing online application form: After depositing fee, the candidates should go to the website www.esic.nic.in and fill the online application form. After submitting the application form, the registration number and password will be generated which the candidates have to noted and printout the receipt. Candidates need valid email ID to get future communication from ESIC Hyderabad.
References for ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2013: The following link contains the advertisement/detail notification issued by ESIC Hyderabad. Please download it read at least one time before going to file online application form.