ECHS Recruitment 2014 for the post of OIC, MO, Dental Officer and other posts: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) had made the announcement so that applications are being got published for the posts that are mentioned beneath. The post is provided to be associated with the certain eligibility norms that are stated below:
Age limit: The age requirement which is linked with the applicants is provided as 62 years for the post numbered as 1 to 6 and for the remaining of the posts the requirement of age which is announced is the 52 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete detail of the education under each of the particular post is necessary to get as from the official notification that is being get published by the Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS).
Scheme to submit an application: For the applicants those are being interested and qualified for the post must follow the suitable pathway of registration. Applicants as announced by the Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) are needed to send the application under the suitable format with all the necessary certificates.
Important Date: 25th Nov 2014: Applicants make sure that the hard copies must reach as by this date.
- The link to get the association with the official notification is being provided beneath by the Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS):
- To obtain the application form the connection which is helpful is provided beneath:
ECHS Recruitment 2014 for the 7 posts of MO, Dental Officer and other posts: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) under the recently announced induction process had invited the applications. The publication proclaimed is favorable for the 7 posts of MO, Dental Officer and other posts. The allocation of seats and points of eligibility are provided underneath:
Age limit: Under the post 1 and 2 applicants must be having the age of 62 years and for the post remaining applicants are to have the age of 52 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree is the educational qualification needed from the applicants.
- Dental Officer: The educational qualification desirable is the BDS.
- Dental Technician: Scholastic need which is associated is provided to be as 10+2 passed with the subject of science or the qualification that is comparable.
- Driver: Edn – 8, class – I driver MT (Armed forces) is the requirement for the applicants to get qualified.
- Safaiwala: For the post provided applicants are needed to be literate.
Scheme to submit an application: It is needed for the applicants that the registration must be get assorted. To make the registration applicants must send the application completely filled with all the necessary certificates.
- 25th Oct 2014: Closing date which is provided so that applicants so that the final submission of the application at the office premises is being completed.
- 27th Oct 2014: The date which is provided for the session of interview and the procedure is to instigate as on the time of 10:00 hrs.
- The link is provided underneath by the Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) as below so that the complete information which is necessary is being entertained by the applicants:
- To get the prescribed application required for the registration is mentioned underneath:
ECHS Recruitment 2014 for the 28 posts of OIC, MO, Dental Officer and other posts: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) had provided the required detail so that the recruitment session is to be conducted for the 28 posts of OIC, MO, Dental Officer and other posts. The complete allotment of the seats under the posts announced is thoroughly provided to be as below:
Age limit: The requirement from the applicants under the age for the posts numbered as II and III must be 62 years and for all the remaining posts the age thoroughly needed is the 52 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must check out the official advertisement of Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) to refer to the requirement of educational qualification under each of the post.
Selection Method: The solitary procedure as mentioned to make the selection of the applicants is the personal interview along with the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants use the prescribed application form of Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) and send at the address as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- 17th August 2014: Closing date provided for the submission of the applications at the office premises.
- 19th August 2014: Date as provided for the session of interview.
- Advertisement needed to follow is to get from the link provided as below:
- Application form required to be filled is to obtain via the linkage below: