ECHS Recruitment 2014 for the 7 posts of MO, Dental Officer and other posts: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) under the recently announced induction process had invited the applications. The publication proclaimed is favorable for the 7 posts of MO, Dental Officer and other posts. The allocation of seats and points of eligibility are provided underneath:
Age limit: Under the post 1 and 2 applicants must be having the age of 62 years and for the post remaining applicants are to have the age of 52 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree is the educational qualification needed from the applicants.
- Dental Officer: The educational qualification desirable is the BDS.
- Dental Technician: Scholastic need which is associated is provided to be as 10+2 passed with the subject of science or the qualification that is comparable.
- Driver: Edn – 8, class – I driver MT (Armed forces) is the requirement for the applicants to get qualified.
- Safaiwala: For the post provided applicants are needed to be literate.
Scheme to submit an application: It is needed for the applicants that the registration must be get assorted. To make the registration applicants must send the application completely filled with all the necessary certificates.
- 25th Oct 2014: Closing date which is provided so that applicants so that the final submission of the application at the office premises is being completed.
- 27th Oct 2014: The date which is provided for the session of interview and the procedure is to instigate as on the time of 10:00 hrs.
- The link is provided underneath by the Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) as below so that the complete information which is necessary is being entertained by the applicants:
- To get the prescribed application required for the registration is mentioned underneath:
ECHS Recruitment 2014 for the 28 posts of OIC, MO, Dental Officer and other posts: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) had provided the required detail so that the recruitment session is to be conducted for the 28 posts of OIC, MO, Dental Officer and other posts. The complete allotment of the seats under the posts announced is thoroughly provided to be as below:
Age limit: The requirement from the applicants under the age for the posts numbered as II and III must be 62 years and for all the remaining posts the age thoroughly needed is the 52 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must check out the official advertisement of Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) to refer to the requirement of educational qualification under each of the post.
Selection Method: The solitary procedure as mentioned to make the selection of the applicants is the personal interview along with the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants use the prescribed application form of Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) and send at the address as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- 17th August 2014: Closing date provided for the submission of the applications at the office premises.
- 19th August 2014: Date as provided for the session of interview.
- Advertisement needed to follow is to get from the link provided as below:
- Application form required to be filled is to obtain via the linkage below:
ECHS Recruitment 2014 for the 25 posts of Dental Technician, Pharmacist and Physiotherapist: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) had stated the important process below under which the applications had been invited for the 25 unoccupied seats for which the detail needed is as below along with the eligibility specifics:
Age limit: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) had mentioned that applicants with the age of 52 years are eligible.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Dental Technician: Applicants must be qualified and passed under the class 10+2 with the subject of science.
- Pharmacist: Educational qualification which is being required from the applicants so that could apply for the post is the B Pharmacy or 10+2 with Science stream i.e. with the subjects Physics, Chemistry or Biology.
- Physiotherapist: Diploma is required from the applicants under the respective field so that could gain the eligibility in the specific post.
Selection Method: It is being stated that the selection of the applicants is to get proceed with the process of the interview. The most associated procedure which is also integral step is the authentication of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) had mentioned that to get listed by the applicants with the authorization must send the application with all the necessary documents.
- Last date to submit the applications is 21st June 2014.
- Date of interview is being mentioned to be 25th June 2014.
- The recruitment notification is needed to follow by the linkage below:
- The application form needed to fill is being obtainable at the reference link below: