Eastern Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited. The company was established in the year 1975 with its headquarter in West Bengal. The company has more than 100 operating mines in all over India. The most mines situated in the state of West Bengal and Jharkhand. The official website of the company is www.easterncoal.gov.in, where the candidates can know more about the company and its latest projects, announcements, history, tenders, e-auctions and recruitment projects. We are here to discuss the latest recruitment project for 874 vacancies of various staff in the branches of the company. The candidates should go through the following information to know age limitation, qualification, experience, procedure of selection, procedure of application and important links for this recruitment project 2012-2013.
Name and Number of vacancies
The company has issued an employment notice for the recruitment of following staff. Click on image to read clearly. There are total 874 vacancies in totals.
Age limit, qualification and experience
The candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 30 years. The date for determination of age is 1st Dec, 2012. The relaxation in the age of the reserved category’s candidates is available i.e plus 5 years fo SC/ST, plus 3 years for OBC, plus 10 years for handicapped candidates and ex-service man.
- For the post of Junior Overman: The candidates should passed the matric and Overman’s diploma along with aid certificate and testing certificate or 3 years Mining Engineering Diploma and certificate from DGMS.
- For the Post of Deputy Surveyo: The candidates should have valid certificate of Survey along with matriculation certificate.
- Compounder: The candidates should have Pharmacy diploma or 2 years training from Pharmacist council of state.
- X-Ray Tech/ Radiographer Grade C: The candidates should have Radiography Technology Diploma with 3 years’ experience in the same field from hospital.
- Lab Tech: The candidates should have Pathological Technology diploma and 3 years’ experience.
- Staff Nurse: Having certificate of nursing with grade A or B.SC in Nursing or Nursing & Midwifery Diploma.
- Overseer (Civil): Having certificate of Civil Engineers Diploma
- Stenographer English: Speed of 80 words PM, Speed of 40 words in typing
- Security Sub-Inspector: The candidates must have graduation degree and they have to go through the physical standard with other selection procedure which is common for all. The age limit for security sub-inspector is also different from other posts.
Application Procedure for recruitment in Eastern Coalfields
The application can be submitted by offline and online by both ways. But the company suggest to the candidates that apply online instead of submitting offline.
- Procedure to apply online: The candidates should have valid email ID. It is very important for the candidates to get future communications from the company. The candidates have to visit www.easterncoal.gov.in and go to the recruitment section. File online application form and submit it. Take two printout of the application form and submit it to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
- Procedure to apply offline: Download the application form from the official website i.e. www.easterncoal.gov.in, fill all the required information and submit it to the address mentioned in the notification.
- The registration starts from 1st Dec, 2012.
- The registration’s closing date on 15th Dec, 2012.
References Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2013