Here is the list of latest DSSSB Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by DSSSB along with complete information. The page is all about to announce DSSSB Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 1 vacancy open in DSSSB as follows:
DSSSB Various Recruitment 2016: 1462 Vacancies
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, Post-Graduation in relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- Deadline: 26th Nov 2015
[toggle title=”DSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 Closed/Expired Projects” state=”close”]
DSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 1223 posts of PET, Teacher and other posts: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) had mentioned the necessary actions and events so that the enrollment of the applicants could be made for the 1223 posts of PET, Teacher and other posts. Complete information associated to the posts is provided below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) had mentioned for the applicants that the all the essential detail which is regarding the age, educational qualification and other necessary measures must be obtained via the official website.
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement for the applicants under the registration is the usage of the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). Candidates make sure to retain the printed form of application for the future reference.
- 26th Dec 2014: Initial date which is being mentioned for the applicants to start the process of the online registration.
- 25th Jan 2015: Terminating date which is associated with the final compliance of the online submission.
- 27th Jan 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the fee depositing via the SBI Challan.
References: The linkage which is provided underside by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is constructive to get the entire information:
There are total 4494 vacancies open as follows in DSSSB.
DSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 of TGT, LDC & Other Posts.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4494 Posts
- Post Name: Special Education Teacher, Special Educator, TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC and Stenographer.
- Age Criteria: 18 to 30 Years (Relaxation will be applicable)
- Min Qualification: 12th, Graduation with B.Ed/BCA. Diploma in relevant fields.
- Selection Procedure: Interview, Screening Test, Written Test.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online by Official website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/- through online challan to be deposited in SBI Bank.
- Deadlines: 27th Aug, 2014.
DSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 8090 posts of Lecturer, Crafts Instructor, PGT and other posts: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) had invited the applications for the 8090 posts of Lecturer, Crafts Instructor, PGT and other posts for which the complete detail is as below. The candidates can view the number of vacancies for each positions in the notification.
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Complete information regarding the age and education must be get from the official notification of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the category SC, ST, PH and EXSM will not pay the fee for registration but the applicants other than this category will make the payment of Rs. 100 by the challan. Fee could be submitted at any of the branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Selection Method: A 3 phase written examination, physical endurance test and skill test is the method of the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants apply for the post online for getting registered. Applicants must follow the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) to fill the form.
- Date from which the applicants can make the registration is 27th Jan 2014.
- Terminating date for making the registration is 27th Feb 2014.
- Closing date regarding making the payment of the fee is 28th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Connection with which the applicants can get attached with the official notification is as below: