There are total 4494 vacancies open as follows in DSSSB.
DSSSB Recruitment 2014 of TGT, LDC & Other Posts.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4494 Posts
- Post Name: Special Education Teacher, Special Educator, TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC and Stenographer.
- Age Criteria: 18 to 30 Years (Relaxation will be applicable)
- Min Qualification: 12th, Graduation with B.Ed/BCA. Diploma in relevant fields.
- Selection Procedure: Interview, Screening Test, Written Test.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online by Official website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/- through online challan to be deposited in SBI Bank.
- Deadlines: 27th Aug, 2014.
DSSSB Recruitment 2014 for the 8090 posts of Lecturer, Crafts Instructor, PGT and other posts: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) had invited the applications for the 8090 posts of Lecturer, Crafts Instructor, PGT and other posts for which the complete detail is as below. The candidates can view the number of vacancies for each positions in the notification.
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Complete information regarding the age and education must be get from the official notification of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the category SC, ST, PH and EXSM will not pay the fee for registration but the applicants other than this category will make the payment of Rs. 100 by the challan. Fee could be submitted at any of the branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Selection Method: A 3 phase written examination, physical endurance test and skill test is the method of the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants apply for the post online for getting registered. Applicants must follow the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) to fill the form.
- Date from which the applicants can make the registration is 27th Jan 2014.
- Terminating date for making the registration is 27th Feb 2014.
- Closing date regarding making the payment of the fee is 28th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Connection with which the applicants can get attached with the official notification is as below:
DSSSB Recruitment 2013-2014 of 2290 Various Staff, Apply on or before 18th Oct, 2013: The new notification is for the recruitment of various vacancies recruit by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who are really want to do job on the following positions. We are giving here very main and important detail about the vacancies, so that the candidates can easily apply online without getting any rejection. The registration will start from 19th Sept, 2013 and close on 18th Oct, 2013.
There are total 2290 vacancies open as follows:
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit & Qualification: The criteria regarding the age limit and the minimum qualification has been given above post wise.
Application Fee: The candidates who are eligible and wants to apply for the above post should pay fee of Rs.100/- by depositing the same in the branch of State Bank of India. The candidates who belongs to reserved categories like SC/ST/PHC can avail the exemption from application fees.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is very simple and common go through 3 phase examination followed by Interview and Physical Endurance Test.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for these posts should apply online via official website of DSSSB i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in. The online registration can be done only from the date 19th Sept, 2013 to 18th Oct, 2013. The candidates should print out the receipt after submitting application form and keep safe all the attested copies of certificates. The board can verify these documents at any time before the final selection.
Important Dates: The following are very important dates to apply for the above vacancies in DSSSB. The candidates should note these dates.
- The online registration starts from 19th Sept, 2013.
- The online registration ends on 18th Oct, 2013.
- The fee can be deposited up to 19th Oct, 2013.
Visit the following links to get more information about DSSSB Recruitment 2013 project.