DSSSB Recruitment 2013 of 2290 Various Staff, Apply on or before 18th Oct, 2013: The new notification is for the recruitment of various vacancies recruit by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who are really want to do job on the following positions. We are giving here very main and important detail about the vacancies, so that the candidates can easily apply online without getting any rejection. The registration will start from 19th Sept, 2013 and close on 18th Oct, 2013.
There are total 2290 vacancies open as follows:
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit & Qualification: The criteria regarding the age limit and the minimum qualification has been given above post wise.
Application Fee: The candidates who are eligible and wants to apply for the above post should pay fee of Rs.100/- by depositing the same in the branch of State Bank of India. The candidates who belongs to reserved categories like SC/ST/PHC can avail the exemption from application fees.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is very simple and common go through 3 phase examination followed by Interview and Physical Endurance Test.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for these posts should apply online via official website of DSSSB i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in. The online registration can be done only from the date 19th Sept, 2013 to 18th Oct, 2013. The candidates should print out the receipt after submitting application form and keep safe all the attested copies of certificates. The board can verify these documents at any time before the final selection.
Important Dates: The following are very important dates to apply for the above vacancies in DSSSB. The candidates should note these dates.
- The online registration starts from 19th Sept, 2013.
- The online registration ends on 18th Oct, 2013.
- The fee can be deposited up to 19th Oct, 2013.
Visit the following links to get more information about DSSSB Recruitment 2013 project.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2013 for the post of Scientific Assistant, Lab Assistant and Warder: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a prominent institution that was made and instituted on the 50th Anniversary of the India with the power to recruit the candidates that are highly skilled and are capable to conduct and perform in the service. It conducts the tests, interviews and other means of the selection. Selection board had announced the recruitment of the candidates under the categories of Scientific Assistant, Lab Assistant and Warder that are as below:
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics)
- Laboratory Assistant (Ballistics)
- Laboratory Assistant (Photo)
- Laboratory Assistant (HRD/ Quality)
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Biology)
- Scientific Assistant (Biology)
- Scientific Assistant (Document)
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)
- Scientific Assistant (Physics)
- Laboratory Assistant (Finger Printing)
- Matron (Female)
- Warder (Male)
- Assistant Superintendent
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements: Requirements that are essential for the candidates to follow are as following:
Age Limit: Age limit of the candidates is as mentioned for the particular posts.
- For the post numbering 3 age limit is required to be 35 years.
- For the post numbering V and VI age limit is required to be 30 years.
- For the rest of all the posts numbed I to IV, VII to XII and post number 1 and 2 age limit is set to the same and it should be between the age 18 years to the 27 years.
Educational qualification: Candidates are required to possess the educational qualification to be as following mentioned which would be required to be follow by the candidates as per the post for which the candidates are applying to wish. These are as below:
- Bachelor’s degree in the physics, chemistry, biology, zoology or the equivalent qualification in the concerned field from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject
- Equivalent qualification to as mentioned above.
Candidates follow the official notification as published by the authority for to see the detailed knowledge of the qualification needed.
Selection Method: Selection of the candidates would commence on the performance of the applicants in the one tier examination along with the testing of the candidates in the test for the physical endurance.
Fees: Candidates would be required to pay the amount of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) for the registration and the candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Physically Handicapped & Ex serviceman are free to the expense of examination fees. Fees would be accepted by the challan which could be got online and fees to be deposited in State Bank of India.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2013: Candidates would apply online for the post and would require to take a print out of the application form which would be needed to produce at the time of the interview with the required testimonials.
Important Date: For Part I:
- 26th June 2013 to the 25th July 2013: date between which the candidates can apply.
- 26th July 2013: last date for the submission of the fees.
- 3rd July 2013 to 2nd August 2013: date between which the candidates can apply.
- 3rd August 2013: last date for the submission of the fees.
Link: Link where all the required details could be got is as below:
To apply online click on the link below: Apply Online