Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) works for defence services to give best engineering and technique to elevate up to the international level. There are various mechanism to give the best service for defence service like setting mission, allied equipment, weapons and other related works. You can find more about the organization on the official website of DRDO i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. The organization comes under the ministry of Defence. They conduce its services only for defence system of India. They have various branches all over India and office in New Delhi. They held the recruitment exams and process for Scientists, Technical Staff, Admin & Allied and Research Fellow and also provide the Students Training and Projects.
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 14 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for the year 2014 had mentioned the specifics and publicized to make the recruitment of the applicants. The periodical is circulated as for the 14 seats vacated for which the detail required is as below:
- 1 post of Research Associate (RA)
- 13 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Associate (RA) – Applicants are desirable that the age which is to be attained under the post is the 35 years and the requirement of the education which is being demanding from the applicants is provided as PHD degree which is to be in the life science.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – The liability on the applicants associated with the age is mentioned to be as 28 years and the scholastic need which is announced for the post is provided as master’s degree as in the field of biotechnology, microbiology, entomology, pharmaceutical science, organic chemistry or agriculture.
Selection Method: The choice of the applicants is mentioned to make by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) with the personal interview session and verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are provided by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) that the registration will be completed with mailing the desirable particulars to the address provided. These registered applicants are required at next to attend the personal interview session along with all the certificates.
- Last date to receive the applications is 14th Nov 2014.
- Date and time provided for the interview session is 25th Nov 2014 from the time 9:30 am.
References: The complete detail which is advertised by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) must be obtained with the employment newspaper dates 18th Oct 2014 to 24th Oct 2014.
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 15 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) under the 15 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) had invited the applications. This publication covers the different departments and sections for which the detail is as below:
Under all the sections mentioned applicants are liable having the educational qualification as graduation degree and age which is demanding as maximum is the 28 years. Applicants that are qualified are liable to send the applications with the certificates necessary as within the 21 days of advertisement being published.
The connection to check the necessary detail is presented underneath by the authority:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) as to make the recruitment for the 5 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) had mentioned necessary detail of recruitment which is as below:
- Age Requirement: 28 years as reckoning on the date of 1st Sep 2014.
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. as in the microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry, zoology or pharmacology.
- Fee Structured: Rs. 10 for the only general category via the IPO.
Applicants are required to make the dispatch of application within the 21 days of notification to be advertised which is the 20th Sep 2014 to 26th Sep 2014 and the link for the admissible detail is mentioned underneath:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 9 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for the 9 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) had mentioned the required eligibility aspects and features. Applicants are provided that fit in to the criterion are requested to send the applications. The qualifying norms and detail favors for the age of 28 years as on the date of 1st August 2014 and the requirement of education is provided to be as M.Sc. in the chemistry, analytical or physical trades with the NET or GATE qualified in the comparable disciplines. Aspirants that are interested and qualified are requested to send the applications within the 21 days of advertisement being notified.
The specifics of the eligibility via the official advertisement is to get via the reference link below: