Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) works for defence services to give best engineering and technique to elevate up to the international level. There are various mechanism to give the best service for defence service like setting mission, allied equipment, weapons and other related works. You can find more about the organization on the official website of DRDO i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. The organization comes under the ministry of Defence. They conduce its services only for defence system of India. They have various branches all over India and office in New Delhi. They held the recruitment exams and process for Scientists, Technical Staff, Admin & Allied and Research Fellow and also provide the Students Training and Projects.
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 15 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) under the 15 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) had invited the applications. This publication covers the different departments and sections for which the detail is as below:
Under all the sections mentioned applicants are liable having the educational qualification as graduation degree and age which is demanding as maximum is the 28 years. Applicants that are qualified are liable to send the applications with the certificates necessary as within the 21 days of advertisement being published.
The connection to check the necessary detail is presented underneath by the authority:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) as to make the recruitment for the 5 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) had mentioned necessary detail of recruitment which is as below:
- Age Requirement: 28 years as reckoning on the date of 1st Sep 2014.
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. as in the microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry, zoology or pharmacology.
- Fee Structured: Rs. 10 for the only general category via the IPO.
Applicants are required to make the dispatch of application within the 21 days of notification to be advertised which is the 20th Sep 2014 to 26th Sep 2014 and the link for the admissible detail is mentioned underneath:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 9 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for the 9 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) had mentioned the required eligibility aspects and features. Applicants are provided that fit in to the criterion are requested to send the applications. The qualifying norms and detail favors for the age of 28 years as on the date of 1st August 2014 and the requirement of education is provided to be as M.Sc. in the chemistry, analytical or physical trades with the NET or GATE qualified in the comparable disciplines. Aspirants that are interested and qualified are requested to send the applications within the 21 days of advertisement being notified.
The specifics of the eligibility via the official advertisement is to get via the reference link below:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 899 posts to fill via Examination CEPTAM – 07: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had provided the recruitment detail for the 899 posts that are thoroughly needed to fill via Examination CEPTAM – 07. These posts are allotted under the different posts for which the detail required is as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Technical Assistant: The necessity on the applicants for the post under the education is provided as B.Sc. or diploma as in the engineering or technology in the concerning subjects.
- Technician ‘A’: Applicants that applying for the post are thoroughly needed to be 10th class passed with the ITI certificate.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being mentioned for the applicants that the online as well as offline applications are to receive by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) so that applicants could get registered.
- 27th Sep 2014: Initial date provided for making the submission of the application online.
- 17th Oct 2014: Closing date provided for making the online registration.
- 24th Oct 2014: Last date provided for making the online submission of application for the specified areas.
- 1st Feb 2015: Tentative date which is provided for examination.
References: The link provided as below by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is favorable for the applicants to get the official advertisement:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 40 posts of Apprentice: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) had mentioned that applicants must make sure to send the applications for the 40 posts of Apprentice and these vacated seats are divided in to different departments. Necessary specifics are needed to get as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Library & Information Science: Requisite on the applicants with which applicants can apply for the post under the supremacy is the degree which is completely required as in the degree in the trade of library and information science.
- Library Science: The necessity constrained on the applicants for the scholastic need is mentioned as diploma needed in the library science.
- Computer Science: Applicants are being mentioned by the supremacy that to get qualified educational qualification mentioned is the degree needed in the computer science.
Selection Method: The sole criterion which is favorable on the part of the applicants to get assorted is mentioned as personal interview session which is being structured under the expert panel of Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO).
Scheme to submit an application: The fully systematically prearranged application form is the necessity which is to fulfill by the applicants to get the registration. Applicants are required that all the necessary credentials must also be posted with the application.
Important Date: It is necessary for the applicants that application needs to reach the office premises with 21 days of advertisement being expertise.
References: The reference link that is admissible on the part of the applicants to get the official advertisement is being mentioned underneath: