Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) works for defence services to give best engineering and technique to elevate up to the international level. There are various mechanism to give the best service for defence service like setting mission, allied equipment, weapons and other related works. You can find more about the organization on the official website of DRDO i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. The organization comes under the ministry of Defence. They conduce its services only for defence system of India. They have various branches all over India and office in New Delhi. They held the recruitment exams and process for Scientists, Technical Staff, Admin & Allied and Research Fellow and also provide the Students Training and Projects.
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 11 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had made the decision to make the stimulation of the applicants. This process is a thought out process for the 11 posts whose detail is as below:
- 1 post of Research Associate (RA)
- 10 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had provided the important detail below so that the age and education specifics are completely acknowledged:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – The need which is concerning with the age for the post is the 28 years and the educational need associated is the M.Sc. which is required as in the physics, electronics, material science and must be having the valid NET or GATE score card.
- Research Associate (RA) – The age requirement concerning is the 35 years and need of education which is demanding is the PHD in the field of physics, material science or solid state devices.
Fees Schedule: The requirement of the payment of fee which is being stated is the Rs. 10 by the supremacy of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). The fee must be paid with the crossed Indian postal order. The fee schedule is made exempted for the reserve category applicants.
Selection Method: Applicants that will be shortlisted from the application reception will be called for the written test and interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The criterions which are being interrelated with the registration mentions to use the application which is under the necessary layout. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had made provided the necessary layout of application and this must be posted along with the required certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: Date of publishing the notification is the 8th Nov 2014 to 14th Nov 2014.
- Applicants are liable that the application must reach within the 21 days of notification that is being publicized.
References: The detail which is associated with the posts announced must be obtained by the applicants from the employment newspaper that is being dated 8th Nov 2014 to 14th Nov 2014.
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 14 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for the year 2014 had mentioned the specifics and publicized to make the recruitment of the applicants. The periodical is circulated as for the 14 seats vacated for which the detail required is as below:
- 1 post of Research Associate (RA)
- 13 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Associate (RA) – Applicants are desirable that the age which is to be attained under the post is the 35 years and the requirement of the education which is being demanding from the applicants is provided as PHD degree which is to be in the life science.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – The liability on the applicants associated with the age is mentioned to be as 28 years and the scholastic need which is announced for the post is provided as master’s degree as in the field of biotechnology, microbiology, entomology, pharmaceutical science, organic chemistry or agriculture.
Selection Method: The choice of the applicants is mentioned to make by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) with the personal interview session and verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are provided by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) that the registration will be completed with mailing the desirable particulars to the address provided. These registered applicants are required at next to attend the personal interview session along with all the certificates.
- Last date to receive the applications is 14th Nov 2014.
- Date and time provided for the interview session is 25th Nov 2014 from the time 9:30 am.
References: The complete detail which is advertised by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) must be obtained with the employment newspaper dates 18th Oct 2014 to 24th Oct 2014.