Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) works for defence services to give best engineering and technique to elevate up to the international level. There are various mechanism to give the best service for defence service like setting mission, allied equipment, weapons and other related works. You can find more about the organization on the official website of DRDO i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. The organization comes under the ministry of Defence. They conduce its services only for defence system of India. They have various branches all over India and office in New Delhi. They held the recruitment exams and process for Scientists, Technical Staff, Admin & Allied and Research Fellow and also provide the Students Training and Projects.
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 40 posts of Apprentice: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) had mentioned that applicants must make sure to send the applications for the 40 posts of Apprentice and these vacated seats are divided in to different departments. Necessary specifics are needed to get as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Library & Information Science: Requisite on the applicants with which applicants can apply for the post under the supremacy is the degree which is completely required as in the degree in the trade of library and information science.
- Library Science: The necessity constrained on the applicants for the scholastic need is mentioned as diploma needed in the library science.
- Computer Science: Applicants are being mentioned by the supremacy that to get qualified educational qualification mentioned is the degree needed in the computer science.
Selection Method: The sole criterion which is favorable on the part of the applicants to get assorted is mentioned as personal interview session which is being structured under the expert panel of Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO).
Scheme to submit an application: The fully systematically prearranged application form is the necessity which is to fulfill by the applicants to get the registration. Applicants are required that all the necessary credentials must also be posted with the application.
Important Date: It is necessary for the applicants that application needs to reach the office premises with 21 days of advertisement being expertise.
References: The reference link that is admissible on the part of the applicants to get the official advertisement is being mentioned underneath:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry): Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) from the applicants that have the age of 28 years had invited the applications. This age perimeter is being found appropriate from the applicants for the 5 posts of Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry). Qualification desirable from the applicants is the M.Sc. in the subject chemistry and specialism needed in the organic chemistry. Applicants wishing to get listed must send the application thoroughly filled and a crossed Indian postal order of Rs. 10. Applicants are requested to send the application within 21 days of notification being notified and it is available to be 7th June 2014 to 13th June 2014.
Connection to get the official advertisement is being mentioned below:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the post of Graduate Apprentice (Electronics and Communication Engineering): Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) from the applicants that have the age 35 years and educational qualification bachelor’s degree had invited the applications. With the reception of applications the process is being bind up for the post of Graduate Apprentice (Electronics and Communication Engineering). This reception of the applications from the applicants will be entertained till 21 days of notification being notified and this date is being announced to be 10th May 2014 to the date 16th May 2014.
Applicants under the link below can make the connection with the recruitment advertisement:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Under the announcement made for the year 2014, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) had invited the applications from the applicants for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for which applicants must be 28 years on the date of 1st Jan 2014. Applicants that have the mentioned age and educational qualification to be M.Sc. or PG degree in physics or B. Tech in the electrical or electronics engineering, computer science or MCA are eligible to apply for the post. Applicants wanted to apply for the post are liable to send the application along with the required documents and will make the payment of Rs. 10 via the Indian postal order. These hard copies must reach within 21 days of the notification being notified and notification is being publicized on the date 3rd May 2014 to the date 9th May 2014.
Connection for the official advertisement is being mentioned below:
DRDO Recruitment 2014 for the 21 posts of Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) as per under the preeminence of the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) had made the announcement for the posts that are as below:
- 5 posts of Research Associate (RA)
- 16 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Associate (RA): Applicants applying for the post must have the educational qualification to be PHD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Biophysics, Life Sciences or Biomedical Sciences. Age under the post is needed to be 35 years.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Applicants under the field must have the educational qualification to be Master’s Degree in Clinical Research, Computer Science, Electronics, Toxicology, Cytogenetics, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Physical Chemistry. For the specific post age of the applicants is desirable to be 28 years.
Selection Method: Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) had scheduled the process of the selection around the written test followed by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must mail the application duly prescribed and on the date of the interview must make the presence with the required certification.
- Terminating date for accepting the applications by Email is 7th March 2014.
- Date of the interview for the post of RA is 11th March 2014.
- Date of interview for post JRF is 12th March 2014.
References: Applicants must use the link below in which complete information is being summed up and is very important for the applicants.
Here is the link:
- It is being announced that while commencing for the interview no provision is being scheduled for the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance).