When it comes to the name of the Delhi University everyone feels to be secure to make them admitted under any of the course as university had such a dedicate and the trained staff which provides the applicants with all the minute points of the course. To make justice with all the learners’ authority frequently conducts the recruitment procedures and posts for which the Delhi University had vacancy are under its Delhi University Recruitment 2015 Project.
Delhi University Open Vacancies:
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 for the 22 posts of Senior, Junior Fellow, and Intern: Delhi University had invited the applications to have the candidates entitled for the Project that had been organized. The worthy detail that got announced mentioned to relate for the 22 posts of Senior, Junior Fellow, and Intern. The process announced get linked with the eligibility norms that are as below discussed comprehensively:
- Senior Fellow: 04 Posts
- Junior Fellow: 04 Posts
- Intern: 14 Posts
Selection Method: It is must get by candidates that the initial selection is to make with the applications received. The assortment required to make with the final norms is possible to go with the interview.
The Method of Registration: Delhi University had announced the process of the registration to get fulfilled with the application use. The process getting related requires using the form and mentioning all the necessary particulates. These details are to mail at the associated mailing address thoroughly made available in the advertisement.
Significant Date: 30th May 2015: The final date for submitting the application.
References: The associated link for the post and complete information is made available by Delhi University as underside:
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 for the 463 Teaching Positions: Delhi University had invited the online as well as offline requests so that the staffing over the valuable areas can get completed. The announced particulates get concerned for the 463 available teaching jobs whose detail is below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Professor: The requisite of the qualification demanded thoroughly by the Delhi University is to Eminent Scholar with Ph.D. in the associated subject.
- Associate Professor and Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in the concerned subject is the requirement of the qualification.
Fees Schedule: The fee requirement concerning with applicants is as below:
- Associate Professor: 2000 (General) and Rs. 1000 (SC, ST, PWD)
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 300 (General) and Rs. 150 (SC, ST, PWD)
The Method of Registration: Delhi University had mentioned submitting the application for registration with either of method i.e. online or offline. Applicants need to send the forward the application afterwards with all the concerning documents.
Significant Date: 3rd June 2015: The closing date for submitting the online and offline application.
- The linkage made accessible by the Delhi University is crucial to get the advertised notification:
- The detail linked to qualification must get with the web portal below:
- The general instructions under the post are below:
- Online application needs to submit with linkage beneath:
- The application form for the post of Assistant Professor is below:
- The application form for the position of Associate Professor and Professor is below:
- The other important details linked to position are below:
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Attendant (Closed): Department of Zoology, Delhi University for the entitled project had announced to make the recruitment. The process that got announced is related to the 2 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Attendant. Complete information for the posts is as below:
- 1 post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- 1 post of Attendant
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Education, which is being demanded from the candidates, is post graduation degree in Biochemistry, Biomedical, Reproductive Biology, Zoology or Life Science. Applicants must be NET-LS qualified also.
- Attendant – Applicants for the post get associated with the academic as 10th class passed.
The Method of Registration: Applicants, as provided by the Delhi University, are liable to send the application along with the CV (Curriculum Vitae). This application as desirable must also be send along with the certificates that are essential and worthy.
Significant Date: Applicants must send the application within the 3 weeks of the advertisement being advertised.
- Date of advertisement is being mentioned on 27th April 2015.
References: The link concerning the official publication is provided as beneath by the Delhi University: