When it comes to the name of the Delhi University everyone feels to be secure to make them admitted under any of the course as university had such a dedicate and the trained staff which provides the applicants with all the minute points of the course. To make justice with all the learners’ authority frequently conducts the recruitment procedures and posts for which the Delhi University had vacancy are under its Delhi University Recruitment 2014-15 Project.
Delhi University Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Junior Library Information Assistant and other posts: Keshav Mahavidalaya with the necessary endorsement to the Delhi University had made the announcement to make the publication of the recruitment notification. The advertisement is being favoring the recruitment for the 3 posts of Junior Library Information Assistant and other posts for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Library Information Assistant (JLIA) / Library Assistant – Applicants under the post are required to have the age possession to be as 30 years. The scholastic need which is associated with the applicants is the senior class passed or the comparable qualification.
- MTS – Library – The age maturity under the post is provided to be as 27 years. For the applicants that are applying under the post the educational need is provided as 10th class passed and knowledge of computer applications.
- Warden (Girls Lady) – The age necessity under the post is mentioned as 30 years to 55 years. Applicants are constrained with the education to be as graduation and experience needed for minimum of 2 to 3 years.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration cum selection process which is being structured by the Keshav Mahavidalaya for the applicants to get followed is the personal interview session. The presence by the applicants is needed to get commenced with all the necessary certificates and documents.
- Date of interview which is provided for the post numbered as 1 and 2 is 26th Nov 2014.
- Date of interview for the post 3 is 27th Nov 2014.
References: The reference link necessary is provided beneath by the Keshav Mahavidalaya so that the advertisement is being acknowledged:
Delhi University Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Research Associate, RA and other posts: Applications are being invited by the Delhi University so that the orientation process for the 3 posts of Research Associate, RA and other posts could be worked out. The process of placement coupled with the eligibility requirements is stated as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Associate: Applicants are liable with the educational qualification to be as master’s degree which is demanding as in the trade of social science.
- Research Assistant
- Research/ Field Investigators: The requirement which is concerning with the education provides the detail to be as bachelor’s degree which is thoroughly stated as in the social science for both the posts.
Selection Method: The process which is valuable so that the selection of the applicants appropriate for the post could be commenced is mentioned as personal interview session by the Delhi University. The verification of documents will also be an appropriate process which will run on the parallel side.
Scheme to submit an application: Delhi University as per the process which is concerning for the registration had provided that application as per the format prescribed must be acknowledged. Applicants are provided also to make the attachment of certificates required so as to make the count of eligibility.
Important Date: Date of advertisement is provided to be as 21st Nov 2014.
- All the necessary applications must reach within the 21 days of notification as publicized.
References: The link needed to follow is stated to be as below to generate the general conditions:
Delhi University Recruitment of 45 Posts of Professional Assistant and Semi Professional Assistant:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 45 Posts for Delhi University.
- Name of Posts: Professional Assistant and Semi Professional Assistant.
- Age Limit: 35 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Graduation, Post-Graduation degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance of Written Test.
- Application Procedure: Offline by Post
- Deadline: 17th Nov, 2014.