About Delhi Metro: Delhi Metro is one of the biggest metro rail in India having more than 140 stations covering Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad. The Delhi metro is also ranked in 13th largest in all over the world. The official website of Delhi Metro Rail is www.delhimetrorail.com. The candidates who would like to know more about Delhi Metro rail can go the official website where they can find the information like media, careers, tenders, training institute, route, metro timing, metro fares, news, contacts, about and addresses. We will here only discuss about the Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2013 projects and its related important information.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) Recruitment 2013 for the 56 posts of the Manager, Engineer, Officer and Assistant: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) had announced for making the recruitment of the applicants for the 56 posts of the Manager, Engineer, Officer and Assistant for which the required detail is as below:
- Deputy general manager (Finance) – 1
- Assistant manager (Finance) – 8
- Assistant manager (Environment) – 1
- Senior Section Officer (Finance) – 2
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 20
- Legal Assistant (Legal) – 3
- Account Assistant – 21
Age limit: Age which is needed to possess by the applicants is the 50 years for the post of the deputy general manager and it is needed to be 28 years for all the posts.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy general manager (Finance)
- Assistant manager (Finance)
- Senior Section Officer (Finance): Requirement from the applicants for the posts is the CA that had to be passed with the 50% marks.
- Assistant manager (Environment): BE or B. Tech under the civil and electrical engineering is the necessity on the part of the applicants.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Three year diploma in the civil engineering is the requisite.
- Legal Assistant (Legal): LLB with the 55% marks is the need for the post.
- Account Assistant: Applicants must have the qualification B.Com with the 60% marks.
Fees Schedule: Fee that is needed to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 325 meant for the UR and OBC applicants and Rs. 75 for the SC, ST and PH applicants in the form of the DD in the favor of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL).
Selection Method: Procedure being lined up by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) for the selection of the applicants is the written test, paragraph test, group discussion and at last the session of the interview is being under the decision.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants send the duly prescribed application along with all the required documents to the office of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL).
- Last date to receive the applications is 18th Dec 2013.
- Date on which the list of the shortlisted applicants will be made is 10th Jan 2014.
- Date to commence the written test is 19th Jan 2014.
- Result to announce the result for the test is 31st Jan 2014.
- Date of the interview and announcement of the result for the posts numbered as 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 is 20th Jan 2014 and 31st Jan 2014.
- Date of the interview and announcement of the result for the posts numbered as 4, 6 and 8 is 6th Feb 2014 and 18th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Connection with the official advertisement and application form needed to fill is as below:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) Recruitment 2013 for the post of the Engineer & Finance Officer: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) that is a world class metro service and as the India is such populated country so to ensure the safety and reliability in the train control a project this was registered on 3rd May 1995 and since the inception the services are up to mark and very precise.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) had recently invited the applications that are for the post of the Engineer & Finance Officer that are as below:
- GM (Civil) – 2
- DGM / Civil – 2
- DGM (Electrical) – 3
- Manager (Finance) – 3
- Account Assistant – 2
Age limit: Age of the applicants need to be minimum of 50 years and maximum of 62 years that is needed to be accomplished by the applicants on the date 1st July 2013
Educational Criterion Set: The possession regarding the scholastic on the part of the applicants is the B.E., B. Tech or the comparable qualification that must be in Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering and with this CA, ICWA (for finance) except for the IRAS and Railway Accounts officers.
Selection Method: The assortment of the deserving applicants will be made by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) with the paragraph writing and it will end up with the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The format under which the applicants will get registered for the post is using the prearranged application and must be sent by the speed post with scribing the name of the post along with the name of the category.
- Last date by which the application must be receipted by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) is 29th Nov 2013.
- Date on which the announcement will be made regarding the short listed applicants is 10th Dec 2013.
- Date on which the session of the interview will commence is 17th Dec 2013.
Important Link: link at which applicant can see the official notification is as below:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) Recruitment 2013 for the post of the Junior Engineer: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) had invited the applications for the post of the Junior Engineer on 100 unoccupied seats with the following details associated with eligibility.
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st July 2012 the requirement from the age is 40 years and relaxation in the age will be liable for the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Three years diploma in the civil engineering is the need for the academic as scheduled by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL).
Fees Schedule: For the general and OBC applicants fee required to pay is Rs. 325 and for the SC, ST applicants is Rs. 75 by the means of DD.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants send the application which is being arranged by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) with all the required testimonials.
- Last date for receiving application: 4th Dec 2013.
- Date to publicize the list of elected applicants: 16th Dec 2013.
- Date of interview: 23rd Dec 2013.
Important Link: Link for the official notification is as below:
Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2013 of Assistant Manager, Apply before 26th June, 13: It is the good news for those candidates having engineering degree in the stream of Civil & Mechanical to appoint as the post of Assistant Manger under Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2013.
Name of Vacancies: Assistant Manager (Safety)
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates must have degree in the discipline of Mechanical, Civil engineering with one year duration in Safety engineering/ management and attained maximum of twenty eight (28) years of age as on 1st Jan, 2013.
Important Dates: Candidates will be entitled to send their filled application form in advance from 26th June, 13.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected as per performance giving in Common Aptitude test, group discussion and interview.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates can send their application as per format given below in advertisement along with photocopies of minimum eligibility as showing proof & demand draft to the following address.
To understand more about Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2013 refers an official advertisement.
Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2013 – 370 Vacancies – Apply Online Before 16-5-2013
About Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2013: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has issued an advertisement no.DMRC/OM/HR/I/2013 regarding to appoint Senior System Analyst, Junior Engineers (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil) & maintainers. Delhi Metro Rail regularly appoint staff as per the needs of any branch/station. This time they are going to appoint total 370 (Three Hundred Seventy) peoples. The candidates who are interested to make a career in Delhi Metro should not miss this opportunity. We have given here very main detail about the vacancies which the candidates needs to know before submitting application form.
Job Profile and Number of vacancies: The following image has the detail about number of vacancies, job profile and trade.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure for the post of Sr.System Analyst, Jr.Engineers & Maintainers will be based on three stages i.e. written test, interview and medical examination.
Result will be announced later: The result of written examination will be announced after 1 or 2 month and can be seen here and on the official website www.delhimetrorail.com.
Pattern of Examination: The pattern of examination for the post code no.1,2,3,4,5 will consist of two papers.
- First paper will contain multiple-choice objective type questions including English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness & Reasoning. The paper will be of 120 questions in total. The duration of the first paper will be of 1.5 hours.
- Second Paper/Paper-II: The paper will contain Comprehension, Essay, Paragraph Writing all subjective type questions. The duration of second paper will be of 1.5 hours.
- The successful candidates in first paper only will be evaluate for second papers. The candidates carrying good marks in both papers will be called for interview.
Application Procedure: The candidates first should download the Fee Challan form the official website www.delhimetrorail.com and deposit the fee at any SBI branch. Then again go to the official website and fill online application form by clicking apply online link. Submit the application form and print out the registration slip. Attach required attested docments and affix photograph. Send it to the official address of Delhi Metro Rail.
- The online application form registration will start from 25th April, 2013.
- The fee can be deposited from 25th April, 2013 to 16th May, 2013.
- The last date to register online is 16th May, 2013.
- The last date sending registration slip and documents is 28th May, 2013.