Delhi High Court Recruitment 2015 for 44 posts of Personal Assistant: Delhi High Court had announced the complete detail that is worth to make the registration of the candidates. The detailed progression got commenced for the 44 posts of Personal Assistant for which eligibility norms are underside:
- General: 21 Posts
- BC: 15 Posts
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Delhi High Court had mentioned the age maturity thoroughly as 18 years to 37 years on the date 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Qualification: The academic needed in the possession is the Graduation Degree with the appropriate typing and the shorthand speed. Candidates must also have the appropriate knowledge of the computer applications also.
Fee Schedule: The fee announced for the registration by the Delhi High Court is the Rs. 300 General, OBC and EXSM candidates. The fee got exempted for the community SC, ST, PWD, and Women.
Selection Process: The complete choice of the candidates got related to the written test, skill test, type test, and the interview session.
Application Submission: The progression of the registration as publicized by the Delhi High Court is to submit the online application. The submitted application requires in the hard copy that is to send with the associated certificates and the documents.
- 17th Sep 2015 to 1st Oct 2015: The related period for making the submission of the request online.
- 12th Oct 2015: The final announced date to receive the printed copy of the application.
- The linkage for the notification got mentioned underside by the Delhi High Court:
- To apply online the linkage getting followed got permitted underside:
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2015 for 40 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restore (Closed)
Delhi High Court had announced the sequence under which the coordinated detail is for the 40 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer. The complete eligibility points for the posts is underside:
- Gen: 16 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST: 07 Posts
- OBC: 14 Posts
Age Perimeter: Delhi High Court had provided the age boundary for the candidates as 18 years to 27 years on the date 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Qualification: The academic worth considerate for the applicants is the Graduation Degree along with the minimum speed of 40 WPM in the English Typing on Computer.
Fees Schedule: The payment sequence arranged is the Rs. 300 only for the Male General and OBC applicants. Delhi High Court had mentioned to pay the price with the Demand Draft, Pay Order and Indian Postal Order. The fee is to excuse for the SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and the Women Candidates.
Selection Procedure: The entire selection progression that got structured needed to complete with the written examination and the interview session.
Registration Process: To get the registration under the supremacy of the Delhi High Court the process that is to get followed is the submission of the application. The application layout is available with the linkage at the last. The most concerning aspect is to send the associated certificates also.
- 12th August 2015 to 26th August 2015: The dates got announced so as to make the submission of the request online.
- 7th Sep 2015: The closing date publicized for the reception of the print out of the form.
- The claim form along with the recruitment advertisement the associated link is underside:
- The online request compliance got satisfied with the connection as below: