Deccan Grameena Bank is a public sector bank sponsored by the State Bank of Hyderabad. The bank’s main head office is at Hyderabad. The short name which of the bank is DGB or DGB Hyderabad or DGBHYD as the official main website of the bank is on the name of its short name i.e. www.dgbhyd.com. The bank offer various services like agriculture loan, deposits, NRI Schemes, Safety lockers, commission basis work, NEFT and other related services. The bank has various branches in the five districts of Andhra Pradesh. The website contains all important information related to the DGB like products, services, contacts, polls, branch network, mission and vision of the bank.
Job Opportunity in Deccan Grameena Bank: As the bank have only branches in state of Andhra Pradesh. So, all the positions will be based on the state of AP only not in all over India. The bank has also deal in particular filed as it appears from its name like Grameena bank. DGB do not offer various services like other public sector banks. So, the bank needs the staff only for its specialist services.
Through IBPS or not: DGB is going to recruit Officers under Scale – I, Scale –II and Scale –III and office assistants multipurpose but through IBPS. So only those candidates are eligible for the posts who have appeared in CWE for RRBs in Sept 2012 by IBPS.
Recruitment of Officers in Scale-I, Scale-II and Scale-III
The following is the main detail about the recruitment 2013 project by Deccan Grameena Bank (DGB)
Name and Number of vacancies: There are total 310 vacancies open in all the scales as follows.
- Officers Scale-I: 3 vacancies, Scale-II: 24 vacancies, Scale-III: 103 vacancies, Officer Assistants (Multipurpose): 180 vacancies.
- For the post of Officer Scale-III: The maximum age to apply for this post is 40 years. The candidates should possess the graduation degree along with 5 year experience as an officer in bank.
- For the post of Officer Scale-II: The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 32 years. The candidates should have graduate or specialist degree in relevant discipline along with 1 or 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- For the post of Officer Scale-I: The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years. The minimum qualification for this post is graduation degree along with knowledge of local language.
- For the post of Officer Assistant: The maximum age for this post is 28 years and minimum is 18 years. The graduation degree is required along with knowledge of one local language.
Application Procedure: The fee for all the candidates is Rs.100 except the candidates who belong to SC/PWD/ST/EXSM categories. The fee can be paid pay any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad from 19th Dec, 2012 to 1st Jan 2013.
Important Dates: The fee can deposit from 19th Dec, 2012 to 1st Jan 2013. The online registration starts from 19th Dec, 2012 to 1st Jan, 2013. We advise to the candidates that submit application form 2 or 3 days before the last date to avoid the rejection.
How to apply: Visit the website www.dgbyhyd.com go the recruitment section and then online application form. Fill all the required detail and printout the receipts in duplicate along with the registration number.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the cut-off in RRB CWE in sept 2012 as mentioned in the notification in detail.
References: The candidates should download the notification as it contains all the important information about the DGB Recruitment 2012 project.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!