CRPF Result 2013 for the post of CT (Technical/ Tradesmen), SI and ASI: Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) very randomly make the appointments as it is always willing to welcome the generation with the confidence in the aptitude and skills and under this hope examination was organized and under the effect of it result of the applicants is being prepared by the faculty and had made the announcement. Posts for which the examination was conducted are as below:
- Constables (Technical/ Tradesmen)
- Sub inspector (SI)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
These applicants are being invited so that can attend the interview which is being scheduled from the date 21st Sep 2013 to the date 26th Sep 2013.
Link that is being mentioned below will connect the applicants with the list of the applicants sorted out and also the venue on which the applicants are to make presence is as below:
Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) Result 2013 for the post of Group B, C Paramedical Staff: A statement that is framed by the Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) had its edges associated with the announcement of the result that is being prepared by the panel of the experts and this result is to be made for the post of Group B, C Paramedical Staff. The list being prepared had very little chances of the mistake and all the applicants being selected are being informed to attend the interview that had its dates fixed in between the date 21st Sep 2013 to the date 26th Sep 2013. Link which had the list of all the applicants that are being selected by the force is as below:
Applicants on the day of the interview make their presence with the documents that are original and also the Xerox of them for the office record.
Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) Result 2013 for the post of the Constables (GD) [AP Region]: An announcement is being commenced by the Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) regarding the Result of the written examination. The written exam was conducted on the date 2nd June 2013 at the Paderu and the Yelamanchili recruitment centers. It was thoroughly conducted for the post of the Constables (GD) [AP region] in the CAPF. The final list of the candidates is being prepared by the CRPF for the commencement of the further procedures regarding the filling the vacancy in the panel. The next set of the recruitment procedure includes the test that is meant for checking the potential and the stamina of the candidates through the Medical examination. This test also includes in it the verification of the documents. The dates that are being elected for the commencement for the both the sessions are from 7th June 2013 to the date 16th June 2013. The venue for the medical exam as well as the verification is as mentioned to be below:
The link at which the list of the selected candidates is available is as given below with reference number R.II.1/2013-198-EC-I Dated /05/2013
The link at which the list of the selected candidates is available is as given below with reference number R.II-1/13-141-Ec-I (Rectt) Dated 05/06/2013
Some important information regarding CRPF Results 2013:
The documents that the candidates are needed to bring at the time of the medical examination are as following:
- The documents of the educational qualification.
- The certification pertaining to the achievements of the candidates in the field of the sports.
- A certificate that is the proof of age of the candidate.
- A document of the candidate’s identification which may be the voter ID card, passport, driving license, Adhar card or any related document possible for the identification.
- A document of the proof of the caste of the candidates whether belongs to the reserved or the unreserved category.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC category is must to bring with them the non creamy Layer certificate (NOC).
- Experience certificate if had ever worked under any of the institution (govt. or the non govt.) and a certificate of No Objection Letter (NOC) from the concerned authority.
- Passport sized photographs of the candidate which must be recently clicked.
Candidates are needed to bring the original certificate along with the set of the Xerox copies of all the certificates. In case of the non availability of the original certificates the candidature of the candidates will be cancelled by the authority.
Follow and read all the instructions clearly to avoid any kind of confusion. This page is exclusively for CRPF Results 2013 but if you are looking for CRPF jobs then visit the page CRPF Recruitment 2013 page.