CPWD is the short and popular name of Central Public Works Department. Recently, a great opportunity given by CPWD for those candidates who are interested to make their career in Central Public Works Department. We are trying to give best knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility under CPWD Recruitment 2013 project but if the candidates are not satisfied with this information then they have another option to download an official advertisement of CPWD recruitment from the link given below under the important links heading.
Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Recruitment 2013 for the 94 posts of Resource Persons: Central Public Works Department (CPWD) had 94 vacant seat in their department that covers the different areas of work and the posts which are available are as below:
Different posts have the variety of requirements attached with them and to notify for which post applicants are applicable here is the complete details regarding the different eligibility criterion:
Age limit: Age is particularly set for the post that are announced by the applicants and as scheduled age for the post of electrician should be from the 21 years to 30 years, for the post of numbering from II to VII age should be in between the 20 years to 30 years and posts which had its numbering from VIII to X are qualified for the post with the age limit in between the 18 years to 30 years. Relaxation that is admissible for the post is by the 3 years for the OBC (other backward classes) and by the 5 years for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) applicants.
- Electrician: This post is available for the applicants to apply with the qualification which is that ITI diploma in the electrician’s trade. Applicant must have the supervisory certificate of competency with the relevant experience.
- Wireman, Operator (E & M): ITI diploma with the electrical workman permit, workman’s competency certificate license is the essential requirement.
- Mechanic (AC & R): Applicants must be passed in the matriculation with the experience of at least 2 years.
- Carpenter, Plumber & Mason: Essential requirement for the post is ITI trade certificate.
- Electrical khalasi: Only requirement for this is that the applicant must be physically fit for the unskilled work.
- Beldar: Applicant must be suitable for the unskilled work.
- Mali: Detailed knowledge of the gardening with the fundamental background is also the most desirable.
Fees Schedule: Applicants will make a payment of Rs. 100 except the applicants SC, ST and the fees to be paid with the means of central recruitment fee, stamps (CPRF) only and this will be accessible for the applicants at the counter of post office of all the department post office.
Selection Procedure: Authority will select the applicants with the trade test to be followed by the personal interview session and also the documents will also get verified.
Method to Apply: Applicants send their application on the plain paper with the two recent passport size photo graphs and all the attested documents to the concerned authority.
Important Date: Applications must be available at the office of the authority within the 21 days of the publication of the announcement regarding post. Date of publication of advertisement is 17 – 23 August in the employment newspaper.
Total Vacancies: Central Public Works Department (CPWD) is displaying a recruitment job 2013 exam to designate One Hundred & Ninety Five (195) vigorous & honest post seekers having Indian citizenship as the post of Lift Mechanic (02 – posts), Mechanic (AC & R – 16 posts), Operator (139 – posts), Senior Mechanic (E & M – 02 posts) and Wire Man (36 – posts).
Minimum Eligibility Standards: Candidates should have passed matriculation examination “OR” ITI in the concerned trade with the minimum time period of training “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty (30) years of age but not less from twenty (20) years as on 1st Jan, 2007. We are delivering instruction to applicants for see an official announcement explained on the Employment newspaper dated from 20th to 26th April, 2013 (Page No. 22).
Last Dates: The official advertisement is published in an employment newspaper from 20th to 26th April, 2013 and candidates can send their duly executed application in between thirty (30) days from the date of announcement of notification.
Mode of Submitting Form: Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with two passport size photograph and attested photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates in support of date of birth, educational records, ITI training period, experience (if any) and reserved caste proof to the following address.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted as per their prior academic career’s performance, after this, only eligible candidates will be liable to appear in trade test and personal interview for final selection.
- It is the duly of candidates for super scribe the name of post on an application envelope.
- Candidates applying under SC/ST/OBC category will be liable to take relaxation as per government norms.
- The decision of managing committee of CPWD will be last in all respect.
Reference for CPWD Recruitment 2013: To know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and others, see an Employment newspaper dated on 20th to 26th April, 2013 (Page No. 22).