Corporation bank is one of popular bank in public sector banks. Corporation bank is contributing its part for growth in India. The bank has more than 6000 outlets across India with having capacity of more than 13000 employees. In this post we outline the important point which you must know before application. The advertisement has very detail information about the recruitment process. But we summarize it which is important to know like eligibility criteria, age limit, number of vacancies to save your valuable time.
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 192 posts of Specialist Officer: Corporation Bank was nationalized in the year 1980 and having the work being performed with sincerity and honesty it became the second public sector bank in the year 1997 and had the only motive to provide the best services and to serve the customers.
Very corporation or the institute can get the desired progress only if it had the competent and the efficient workers and faculty to work with them and to have the more of the resourceful and proficient workers in the authorization an announcement is being made to recruit the applicants on 192 vacant posts of Specialist Officer for which the detail is as below:
- Company Secretary – 2 posts
- Fire officer – 1 post
- Marketing officer – 100 posts
- Foreign Exchange manager – 33 posts
- Security manager – 14 posts
- Information security auditor – 12 posts
- Risk management – 10 posts
HR manager – 8 posts
- Economist – 8 posts
- Industrial relation manager – 3 posts
- Librarian – 1 post
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2014 Essential Requirements
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Corporation Bank had the different demand regarding each of the post for which the complete detail is as mentioned in the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: Corporation Bank had also the demand of certain fee that is to pay either by the offline method or the online method and he amount needed to fill by the candidates is the Rs. 100 for the SC, ST and PWD candidates and for all the other candidates the amount needed to pay is Rs. 600.
Selection Method: Bank will make the selection of the applicants after thoroughly checked on every single detail and to have a count of every possible detail an online examination is being constituted by the Corporation Bank that will be duly followed by the group discussion and at the last to check the communicational skills an interview procedure is duly being lined up.
Scheme to submit an application: Corporation Bank had informed the applicants to apply for the post at the official advertisement where the application is being duly prescribed to get registered.
Important Date: Dates which are important for the applicants to remember as mentioned by the Corporation Bank are as below:
- Dates in between which the process of the online registration and submission of application will commence are 20th Dec 2013 to the date 6th Jan 2014.
- To make the payment of fee by the online process the dates are 20th Dec 2013 to the 6th Jan 2014.
- To make the payment of fee by the offline process the dates are 20th Dec 2013 to the 10th Jan 2014.
- Date from which applicants will be able to download the call letters for the examination is 7th Feb 2014.
- Tentative date for the online examination is 22nd Feb 2014.
To have the entire information which is being summed up by the Corporation Bank under the official advertisement is as below:
To apply for the post online the link which is needed to consider by the candidates is as below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!