Coal India Limited Recruitment 2014 for the post of Director (Finance): Coal India Limited had always been tried that proper work is to be presented before the nation so that it itself could earn the respect and progress as a total for nation. The recent announcement is being made presented for the post of Director (Finance) and had imposed the eligibility to be under the age of 45 years to 58 years and educational qualification mentioned is the cost accounting, charted accountant and MBA. Under the process as mentioned applicants send the applications with the attachment of the suitable certificates and documents and make sure that it had reached by the date 25th April 2014.
- Web portal making the connection with the official advertisement is being mentioned below:
- Prearranged application format is required to obtain from the linkage below:
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2014 for the 339 posts of Management Trainee: Coal India Limited, being an organized state owned coal mining corporate company which thoroughly had the existence from the year 1975. It is being fulfilling the prerequisites and demand of the quality coal with the full dedication and efficiency.
Coal India Limited under the present year makes the notification for the 339 posts of Management Trainee under the different trades. Specifics and detail interlinked is as below:
Age limit: Possession of the age is being decided to be 33 years as structured by the coal India.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Environment: The educational qualification which is being required by the applicants is the degree in the environment engineering or applicants having the PG degree or diploma in the environmental engineering are also eligible to apply under the particular post.
- Finance & Accounts: Applicants have to be qualified in the CA or ICWA.
- Personnel: Requisite that is being attached with the applicants regarding the scholastic need is the Post gradation degree, diploma in the management with the specialism needed in the HR, Industrial relations or personnel management. MHROD or MBA degree in the social work with specialization in the HR is also desirable qualification.
- Sales & Marketing: MBA or PG diploma along with specialization in the respective field is the requirement of the educational qualification.
- Community Development: Educational qualification that is being integrated is the Post graduation degree in the concerned field and specialty.
- Materials Management: Engineering degree in the electrical or mechanical with MBA and PG degree in the management is the essential qualification.
Fees Schedule: The payment of the fee for registration is most essential act to perform which is set to be Rs. 500 for the general and OBC applicants. Rest of the category applicants is free from the registration fee.
Selection Method: Coal India is being making the efforts so that only a deserving candidate is occupying the seat. This process includes the written examination which is followed by the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: For the registration process method being adopted is to apply at the official website of Coal India. Printed copy of the application with the certificates must be sent along at the mentioned address.
Important Date: Coal India had provided with the following important dates that needed to consider by the applicants.
- To start the due process of the online submission of the application initial date is 17th March 2014.
- Closing date for making the submission of the application is the 14th April 2014.
- Last date that is being scheduled to make the final registration of the hard copy of the applications is the 28th April 2014.
- Date at which the written examination is being commenced is 8th June 2014.
- To make the association with the official advertisement the web portal needed by the applicants is as mentioned to be below:
- To make the payment of the fee challan form required by the applicants is being thoroughly provided below: