CISF Recruitment 2015 for the 800 posts of Constable or Fire: Central Industry Security Force (CISF) had made the publication which is a life time opportunity for the applicants. The advertised notice will bring in to play the service period of the 800 aspirants which will e possible for the posts of Constable or Fire.
Age limit: Age cut off by the applicants is provided under the perimeter of the 18 years to 23 years and this age possession is mentioned to get attained by the date of 27th Jan 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are provided with the qualification to be as matriculation or 10th class passed with the subject of science.
Fees Schedule: The necessity and obligation of the fee which is being demanded from the applicants applying for the post is the Rs. 50. Applicants under the category reserved will be exempted from the schedule of the fee.
Selection Method: Central Industry Security Force (CISF) had mentioned that the process of the selection includes the testing of the applicants with the height, running, physical standards test which is linked at next with the written examination and medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Regarding the registration having attained for the posts announced applicants are required to use the application which is under the prearranged format of the Central Industry Security Force (CISF). This application must be dispatched only with the required certificates and testimonials in an envelope that is affixed with the postage stamp of Rs. 22.
- Last date mentioned for submission of the application is the 27th Jan 2015.
- Last date provided for the applicants belonging to the north east regions is the 3rd Feb 2015.
Important Link: The link which is essential is provided beneath by the Central Industry Security Force (CISF) which will enable to get all the necessary information:
CISF Recruitment 2015 for the 176 posts of ASI and HC: Central Industry Security Force (CISF) for the stimulation process had announced to get the applications as entertained. The necessity is provided for the 176 posts of ASI and HC and the concerning specifics are mentioned underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Executive: The need which is announced for the education provides to have the education to be bachelor’s degree in the concerning subjects and with this the age necessity is mentioned to be 20 years to 25 years.
- Head Constable/ General Duty: The requirement linked with the education for the concerning post is provided as 10+2 class passed or the comparable qualification. The age requirement is provided to be 18 years to 23 years.
Fees Schedule: Central Industry Security Force (CISF) had mentioned that the fee process is made exempted for the applicants under the category reserved. Applicants with the category general the fee needed to pay is the Rs. 50.
Selection Method: Tests in the sports events is the process which is associated with the selection of the applicants. Applicants filtered will be required at next to follow up for the medical qualification for the final selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Central Industry Security Force (CISF) had mentioned that the application under the prearranged format as advertised need to be used by the applicants. The application is to be acknowledged only with the necessary testimonials and certificates.
- 22nd Jan 2015: Terminating date provided for the complete submission of applications at the place of work.
- 29th Jan 2015: Concluding date mentioned for submission of application for the North East region applicants.
References: The web portal which is provided underneath by the Central Industry Security Force (CISF) is needed to get the official advertisement:
There are total 985 vacancies open as follows in CISF.
CISF Recruitment 2014-15 of Constable (Tradesmen)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 985 Posts
- Age Criteria: 18 to 23 Years (Relaxation will be applicable)
- Min Qualification: 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Final Selection of the Candidates: Written Test, Trade Test, Medical Examination and Physical Efficiency.
- Application Fees: Rs. 50/-
- Application Procedure: Offline by Post
- Deadlines: 16th Sept, 2014
CISF Recruitment 2014-15 for the 1203 posts of Constables / Driver: Central Industry Security Force (CISF) had invited the applications from the applicants for the 1203 posts of Constables / Driver. The allotment of the seats under the posts is being mentioned as below:
Age limit: The requirement interlinked with the applicants for the post under the age maturity is being defined to be 21 years to 27 years and this is being desirable on the last date on which applications are to be receipted.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational criterion associated under the applicants is being provided to be matriculation or the comparable qualification. Applicants must be holder of the valid license.
Fees Schedule: For general category and OBC Rs. 50 is the fee schedule which is acceptable through Postal Order and SC/BC and Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from fee.
Selection Method: The process of the selection of the applicants is being bounded with the eligibility test, Physical Efficiency Test and Final Selection will include many of the further criterions. To check the complete detail refers to the official notification.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are requested to apply for post via the officially notified application and this application has to be receipted along with all the required documents and certificates
- 19th July 2014: concluding date to receive the applications at the administrative center.
- 26th July 2014: Date until which the reception of the applications must be completed from the residents of north east region.
References: The complete information must be obtained from the link mentioned below: