Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is also known as CGPSC. The official website of the commission is www.psc.cg.gov.in, where the candidates get more information about the commission like notifications, advertisements, results, online application directory, notices and other important announcements by the commission. In this article, we are giving the important detail about the latest recruitment projects for the year 2013. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates, jobs, vacancies and recruitment 2013 projects in CGPSC.
CGPSC recruitment 2013 for the posts of Block Education Officer: 1st Nov 2013 is the date on which Chhattisgarh region take a very important step regarding making the suitable development and it was the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) that performs the task of recruiting the applicants and under the year 2013 the announcement is for the 268 posts of Block Education Officer for which the note worthy points of the eligibility are as below:
Age limit: Applicants which will are interested to apply under the CGPSC need to have attain the maturity as per on the date 1st Jan 2013 under the perimeter of the 21 years to 30 years and for the local natives of the Chhattisgarh region need to have the age under the perimeter 30 years to 40 years.
CGPSC Recruitment 2013 Educational Criterion Set: Applicants need to be passed in the post graduation degree to qualify for the post.
Fees Schedule: Candidates that had the wish to apply for the post under the supreme authorization of the CGPSCwill pay the application fee of Rs. 300 that is for the SC and ST applicants of the Chhattisgarh and for the other applicants fee need to pay is the Rs. 400 and fee will be needed by the online procedure only.
Selection Method: CGPSC is known for making and constructing the appropriate selection methods and for the recently mentioned post the procedure that is appropriately set is the written examination and next step would be the viva voce i.e. session of the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Online procedure of the application is the need follow by the applicants for which the applicants must have the valid personal id and under the submission procedure applicants will scan their snap and all the required testimonials and after all the required detail is being completed submit the application and after wards an application number will be allotted to the applicants.
Important Date: Dates that are needed to be considered by the applicants as fixed up by the CGPSC are as below:
- Initial date from which the online submission of the application will get a start is the 27th Nov 2013 that will start form 12:00 noon on wards.
- Terminating date for the online submission of the application is 26th Dec 2013 till the time 11:59 pm.
- Date from which the corrections could be sorted out is 27th Dec 2013 from the 12:00 noon.
- Last date by which corrections could be made is 2nd Jan 2013.
- Date for the written examination is 9th March from the time 10:00 am to 12:30 noon and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
Important Link to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2013
- For the official advertisement the required connection is as mentioned to be below:
- To make the suitable submission of the application online applicants must make the usage of the web portal below: