Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is also known as CGPSC. The official website of the commission is www.psc.cg.gov.in, where the candidates get more information about the commission like notifications, advertisements, results, online application directory, notices and other important announcements by the commission. In this article, we are giving the important detail about the latest recruitment projects for the year 2015. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates, jobs, vacancies and recruitment 2015 projects in CGPSC.
CGPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 325 posts of State Service Examination: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) under the conduct of State Service Examination has announced for the applicants to send the applications. The detail announced is for the 325 positions and detail is as below:
Age limit: Age bar for the post – Deputy Superintendent of Police must be 21 years to 28 years. All the remaining posts demands to have the age 21 years to 30 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) under the requisite of the education are to have hold of the degree in associated department.
Fees Schedule: Payment required to make is Rs. 300 for the Chhattisgarh State SC, ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants. For the remaining community and non – resident candidates of Chhattisgarh State the fee to pay is Rs. 400.
Selection Method: The filtration of the applicants for the post is associated to make with the preliminary test. This test will bind up the efficient applicants, and these candidates will be liable to share their seat for main examination and interview.
The Method of Registration: The registration to make for the post will get possible with the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC). Applicants must fill the desired detail and must keep hold of application in the downloaded form.
- 1st May 2015 to 15th May 2015: Dates that are helpful to fill the form online and after the date site will remain inactive.
- 16th May 2015 to 18th May 2015: Dates arranged to make the suitable corrections in the online application.
- 7th June 2015: Date structured for the conduct of the preliminary examination.
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) with the link below had provided to get the official advertisement:
- The corrigendum regarding the post must be accessed through the web portal below:
CGPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of Boiler Inspector (Closed): Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had announced to make the conduct of the employment online examination. The detail is being provided for the 5 posts of Boiler Inspector. The minimum need for the qualification which is being demanded from the applicants is the age up to 21 years to 30 years and education which is being connected with the applicants is the bachelor’s degree in the engineering, science or the comparable qualification. Applicants must get registered with the post by the submission of the online application between the dates f 25th March 2015 to 23rd April 2015.
- The link for the official advertisement is mentioned thoroughly as below:
- To submit the online applicator the web portal is stated as below:
CGPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 22 posts of Reader and Lecturer (Closed): Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had provided the schedule and motive to endow the valuable placements. This schedule is being notified for the 22 vacated positions and their detail is as below:
- 3 posts of Reader
- 19 posts of Lecturer
Age limit: The necessity of the age is provided below under both the posts and this age requisite is constrained on the date of 1st Jan 2015.
- Reader – Applicants are liable to have the age to be 30 years to 40 years to apply for the respective post.
- Lecturer – The requirement of the age which is being linked with the applicants to have the qualifying nature for the post is the 22 years to 30 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the education for both the posts is mentioned as degree or PG degree in the Ayurved.
Fees Schedule: The essential requirement on the applicants to get registered is the payment of the application fee. This fee schedule is provided as Rs. 300 for the SC, ST and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) applicants that are residents of Chhattisgarh and for all the remaining category applicants the fee to be paid is the Rs. 400. All the applicants will pay Rs. 35 as the portal charges and if any of the mistakes is being committed then regarding the correction the need is to pay Rs. 35.
Selection Method: To get selected the path way to be followed by the applicants is the online test and personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) is the mentioned and the associated factor with the registration which is to be followed for sure. Applicants must also retain the print out of the application and must use it at the future reference processes.
- 28th Jan 2015 to 26th Feb 2015: Dates which are being provided for making the online submission of the application.
- 27th Feb 2015 to 5th March 2015: Dates allotted for making any of the corrections in the online application.
References: The desirable link is provided as below by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) so that could tag with the necessary information:
CGPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 7 posts of Assistant Director Horticulture (Closed): Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had provided the fruitful process to conduct for the 7 posts of Assistant Director Horticulture. The detail concerning is provided below:
Age Limit: It must be between the perimeters of the 21 years to 30 years on the date of 1st Jan 2014. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had also provided that the applicants under the category reserved will be permissible with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Qualification: PG degree needed in the subject of Horticulture so that applicants get thoroughly qualified for the post.
Application fee: The fee to be paid for the post is mentioned by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) as Rs. 300 for the reserved and Rs. 400 for unreserved and all the applicants that the non residents of the Chhattisgarh.
- 15th Jan 2015 to 13th Feb 2015: Date which is mentioned for the making the submission of the application online.
- 14th Feb 2015 to 20th Feb 2015: Dates provided for making the suitable corrections in the online application form.
- 23rd March 2015: Date which is stated for the online examination.
Important Link: Applicants need to make the compliance of the application online regarding the registration and to get with the complete information the essential link is provided below:
CGPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 109 posts of Deputy Collector, Inspector and other posts (Closed): Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had mentioned to make the orientation of the applicants and this scheme is being made constructive for the 109 various posts. The revealed detail is provided for the following mentioned posts:
Age limit: on the date of 1st Jan 2014 the age constraint which is being associated is the 21 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had mentioned that degree in any of the trade will be appreciable from the applicants regarding the eligibility for the post.
Fees Schedule: The fee that will paid by the applicants for the registration is mentioned as Rs. 300 for the reserved and Rs. 400 for the general category applicants.
Selection Method: To make the selection of the applicants that are appropriately suitable for the post the method being adopted is the preliminary examination followed with the main examination and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The single module which is being favoring the process of the registration is provided as usage of application prescribed at the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC). Applicants must make the submission of the application online and retain it for the future use.
- 10th Jan 2015 to 8th Feb 2015: Dates mentioned for making the online registration for the post.
- 9th Feb 2015 to 15th Feb 2015: Dates which are required so that the necessary corrections are being made in the online application.
- 10th May 2015: Date provided for the preliminary examination.
References: To get followed up with the official advertisement the necessary link is provided beneath by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC):