About CGPSC: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is also known as CGPSC. The official website of the commission is www.psc.cg.gov.in, where the candidates get more information about the commission like notifications, advertisements, results, online application directory, notices and other important announcements by the commission. In this article, we are giving the important detail about the latest recruitment projects for the year 2014. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates, jobs, vacancies and recruitment 2014 projects in CGPSC.
Chhattishgarh Public Service Commission is going to fill up 568 vacancies including professors, Registrar, Sr. Residents, Surgeons, Demonstrators, Officers and others. We are here to tell you the procedure to apply, notifications links, number of vacancies, qualification, age criteria and other detail.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for the post of Assistant Professor, Administrative Officers & Demonstrators. The rest of the posts have age criteria between 25 to 30 years as on 1st Jan, 2014. The candidates can claim the upper age limit exemption as per Government reservation rules.
Qualification: The minimum qualification as prescribed in the notification by CGPSC is MBBS/MD/MS/MSc/DSc/Ph.D. Candidates should check official notification for complete detail about minimum qualification for each post.
Final Selection of the Candidates: The written test & interview will be held for the final selection of the candidates.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are interested and eligible should apply online by depositing fee of Rs.300/- (Gen) Rs.400/- (SC/ST/OBC).
Important Dates to be remembered:
The online registrations start from 30th July, 2014.
The online registration will close on 28th Aug, 2014.
CGPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Assistant Director (Public Relations): Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) under the announcement which is for the 6 posts of Assistant Director (Public Relations) had invited the applications. Age required for the post is the 21 years to 30 years and education related is the bachelor’s degree. Applicants are also liable to make the payment of Rs. 300 (reserved) and Rs. 400 (unreserved). Applicants that are suitable are requested to send the application by the date of 10th July 2014 and any of the required correction could be made by the date of 11th July 2014 to 17th July 2014.
- Official notification need to assort from the web portal below:
- Applicants need to make the registration via the web portal below:
CGPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of ARO, EO and PRO: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) under the currently announced post of the ARO, EO and PRO had made the structure of the recruitment notification. All the required aspects are being mentioned in it and the detail interlinked is being mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had demanded that applicants have to be 21 years to 30 years in age to get eligible for the post.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Research Officer: PG degree is the requirement from the applicants under the subjects of Human Sciences, Economics, Commerce or Statistics.
- Employment Officer: The educational qualification required from the applicants is the PG degree in the Economics, Statistics, Geography, Sociology or Human Sciences.
- Public Relations Officer: Degree with the diploma is required in the journalism is the necessity under the mentioned post.
Fees Schedule: The schedule of fee is being proclaimed to be Rs. 300 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 400 for the general category applicants.
Selection Method: The necessity under which the selection of the applicants is appreciable is being mentioned to be online examination and interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Online submitted application is the acceptable method which is being announced by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC).
- Date from which applicants can make the submission of the application online is 21st May 2014.
- Terminating date to apply for the post online is 19th June 2014.
- Dates in between which applicants can make the corrections is 20th June 2014 to the date 26th June 2014.
- Date of online examinations is 26th July 2014 (First Paper) and 27th July 2014 (Second Paper).
- The official notification is required to access from the web portal below:
- Online application for the post could be made via the linkage below:
CGPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 34 posts of Mining Inspector: Applications had been invited by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) for the 34 posts of Mining Inspector and the details of the eligibility needed to follow by the applicants are thoroughly provided to be below:
Age limit: The age requirement associated with the applicants for the post is being mentioned to be under the boundary of 21 years to 30 years on the date of the 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) had mentioned that the applicants applying under the post must have the educational qualification to be degree that is needed in the geology or mining engineering.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the details mentioned must make the payment of Rs. 300 (SC, ST) and for the unreserved category applicants the payment needed to make is the Rs. 400.
Selection Method: The choice of the applicants for the panel of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) is needed to complete with the online examination and the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the CGPSC is needed to make use to sort out the registration under the post and printed copy is needed to retain by the candidates.
- 10th April 2014: Date to start the process of the online registration.
- 9th May 2014: Closing date to make the submission of the application online.
- 10th May 2014: Date from which the correction process is to be initiated.
- 16th May 2014: Last date until which the correction in the application could be completed.
- 26th July 2014 to 27th July 2014: Dates on which online examination will get proceed for the 1st and 2nd Paper.
- Applicants can make the connection to the official advertisement via the connection that is being provided below:
- To apply for the post online the linkage elementary by the applicants is being mentioned below: