The Chennai Metro Rail is a forthcoming speedy transit technique in Chennai, Tamil Nadu (INDIA). The Step one of the scheme comprising of two corridors covering a distance of 45.1 kilometer is under construction. The elevated railway section of the project is planned to be usable by 2016, and the complete project is arranged to be finished by the economic year 2016. In the present days, Chennai Metro Rail is making a plan to appoint a huge staff as per post defined below under its jobs, vacancies & recruitment 2016 project.
Chennai Metro Rail Director (Finance & Projects) Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies
- Age Limit as on 3rd Feb 2016: 58 years
- Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from an institution of repute, MBA/Master in respective field is desirable, Graduate & Member of the Institute of CA of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute
- Selection Process: Medical Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 3rd March 2016
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2015 for 2 posts of Driver (Special Vehicle) (closed)
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) that is a joint venture of Government of India had currently announced to make the staffing. The process having processed is for the two posts of Driver (Special Vehicle) that is to compile with the eligibility concerns got mentioned underside:
Age Perimeter: The age maturity having announced by the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) is not to be more than 35 years on the date of advertisement.
Educational Qualification: The academic relation with the aspirants is the minimum 10+2 passed with the HMV License.
Fees Schedule: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) had announced the payment of Rs. 300 for the Unreserved and candidates other than SC and ST. The fee favourable for the applicants with the community SC, ST is the Rs. 50. The fee got exempted for the Differently Abled Persons.
Selection Procedure: The choice under the post relating to vacated seats is to make the test and interview session. The absolute selection is to go with the written examination.
Registration Process: The succession of getting listed announced by the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) is the use of the request form. The form formatted is obligatory to fill with the associated detail. The entire application form is acceptable only with the associated certificates need for making the reckoning of the eligibility.
Noteworthy Date: 29th August 2015: The final announced date of acknowledging the applications at the office premises.
Fundamental Link: The link available underside by the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) is to satisfy the quest for the additional information:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) had notified to invite the applications from the deserving applicants. This welcoming of the requests is elementary for the 9 posts of Manager and Stenographer for which the detail is as below:
- Additional General Manager (UG): 01 post
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): 04 posts
- Stenographer: 04 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Additional General Manager (UG): The required age limit for the post is to be not more than 47 years and education concerning is the BE or B. Tech needed in the civil engineering with the 17 years of experience.
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): Applicants are liable to have the age of 30 years and education which is concerning is the graduation degree in commerce or the comparable qualification. Applicants need also to have completed the MBA in the finance fr the post.
- Stenographer: The requirement of the age which is associated is the 40 years and education which is required is the graduation degree. Applicants must also have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand by Higher/ Lower Grade.
Fees Schedule: The desirable fee which is to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 50 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 300 for the unreserved applicants. The fee is required to get paid only with the DD. For the differently able applicants no fee is required to pay.
Scheme to submit an application: To get registered the process announced in proper sequence is to be used. Applicants are needed to get the application from the link which is thoroughly mentioned to be at the last. This application then must be posted at the address as specified by the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL).
Important Date: 24th April 2015: Closing date provided for the entertaining of the applications at the office premises.
References: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) had mentioned to make the connection with the link below to get the eligibility detail: