Chandigarh that is also known as the city beautiful had the best administration in it that make provisions that its beauty can be more enhanced and for improving so Chandigarh Administration had a major role that makes all possible efforts so that city beautiful could become more eye-catching, striking and attractive. Authority is also very active in making the appointments of the potential applicants in their authorization and to make sure that is had selected only the effective applicants selection procedures are very specific.
Office of the Executive Engineer Chandigarh Work Munshi Recruitment 2016: 5 Vacancies
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
- Qualification: 12th from a recognized Board/University with relevant experience
- Selection Process: Selection based on Merit
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 29th Feb 2016
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 for 8 posts of Vocational Instructor (Closed)
Regional Institute for Mentally Handicapped (RIMH), Chandigarh Administration on the temporary and the contract basis had published the notification. The process got notified for the eight posts of Vocational Instructor regarding the course of the eligibility is beneath:
Age Limit: The specific requirement of the age maturity got commenced by the Regional Institute for Mentally Handicapped (RIMH). The Associated age bounded is 18 years to 25 years on the date 1st Jan 2015.
Fee Schedule: The payment that is elementary to make by the candidates is the Rs. 100 for the general and the OBC candidates. The payment required paying by the SC applicants is the Rs. 25. The fee needed accepting only in the favour of the Director, Regional Institute for Mentally Handicapped (RIMH) and the fee is payable at Chandigarh.
Selection Process: The interview session is the solemn process arranged for making the choice of the applicants.
Application Submission: The organized form by the Regional Institute for Mentally Handicapped (RIMH) is the requirement for the applicants for getting registered. The arranged request form is to send with the concerning documents and the testimonials.
Significant Dates: 10th Sep 2015: The associated date for the complete acknowledgment of the form for the registration.
- Regional Institute for Mentally Handicapped (RIMH) had announced the linkage below to get connected with the notification:
- The connection to the application form got presented underside:
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 for 592 posts of Teacher (Closed)
Chandigarh Education Department had made the necessary endorsement with the Chandigarh Administration and had announced the stimulation process. The procedure announced is valuable as for the 592 posts of Teacher for two departments and detail under the posts is provided as beneath:
- Junior Basic Teachers (JBTs): 489 Posts
- Nursery Teachers: 103 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Basic Teachers (JBTs): The requirement of the education is mentioned as graduation or the qualification that is comparable with the basic teacher training course. The requirement of the age is stated as 21 years to 30 years.
- Nursery Teachers: Applicants are required that the education must be 10+2 passed with the training certificates in NIT. Age requirement by the applicants is presented to be as 18 years to 27 years.
Fees Schedule: Chandigarh Education Department had mentioned for the applicants to make the payment of Rs. 500 and for the reserve category applicants the fee which is mentioned to pay is Rs. 250.
Selection Method: The procedure of the selection of the applicants is being associated with the written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required that the registration will be completed by the applicants on the following of the official website of the Chandigarh Education Department.
- 3rd Nov 2014 to 25th Nov 2014: Date provided for making the online registration for the post.
- 28th Nov 2014: Date until which applicants can make the payment of the fee.
- 3rd Dec 2014: Date on which the fee confirmation list of candidates will be displayed.
- 8th Dec 2014: Date until which applicants can submit the fee payment proof.
- The link so that all the desirable information from the official advertisement is being assorted is provided beneath:
- The link to make the online registration must be followed as beneath: