CGGB Recruitment 2014 for the 143 posts of Officer and Office Asst: Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank was duly started in the year 2006. As from the time it is being serving the grammena areas by the valuable services. Recently for the year 2014 it had notified to make the placement of the 143 posts of Officer and Office Asst that are as below:
Age limit: Possession of the age set by the Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank states that applicants applying for the post of Office Scale – III must have the age 21 years to 40 years, for the post of officer scale II age must be 21 years to 32 years and for the remaining post i.e. Officer Scale I and Office Assistant age have to be 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Degree in any of the discipline or stream is requisite from the applicants for the educational qualification. However applicants at the time are requested to follow the official advertisement also.
Fees Schedule: Payment of the fee is a very integral step associated for getting listed. Payment plan is being structured to be Rs. 20 for the SC, ST and PWD applicants and the payment needed to make by the other applicants is the Rs. 100. This payment is being desirable from the applicants by the challan that is accessible at the official website.
Selection Method: Selection process is being set by the Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank for the applicants that were selected from the Common Written Examination (CWE). This test was thoroughly conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the month Sep / Oct 2013. Applicants had been invited to check their skills by the interview method.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are requested to make the count of the eligibility which is desirable by the Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank. Eligible applicants afterwards apply for the post online at the official website. Applicants at the time of the interview are liable to bring all the required documents in original as well the Xerox of the required certificates.
- Date at which the process of the online registration of the application will get started is the 25th Feb 2014.
- Last date till which applicants can apply for the post online is 13th March 2014.
- Applicants can make the payment of the fee within the dates that are 25th Feb 2014 to the date 13th March 2014.
- Terminating date for reprinting the required application form is 28th March 2014.
References: Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank had mentioned the following important links:
- To make the registration for the post online the official website of Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank is as below:
- Applicants must follow the link below to get the official advertisement and to get the challan forms that are important to acknowledge by the applicants.
Here is the link:
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank is also known by its short name CGGB. The bank is going to recruit officers who have appeared in the RRBs CWE held in Sept 2012 and qualified. There are also other projects which are running for officers of scale I, II and III in other public sector and rural banks through IBPS like Shreyas Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Through IBPS – 117 Officers Vacancies and Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Officers and Office Assistants and KVG Bank Recruitment 2013. Now the Chaitana Godavari Grameena Bank is going to recruit 71 officers. So you can say there are total 238 vacancies for officers (117 plus 50 plus 71). The eligibility criteria for the post like age limit, number of vacancies, name of posts, qualification, experience, procedure of selection, procedure of application, important links and important dates is given below. The link of the complete notification is given below, the candidates should download the advertisement before submit application form for any post.
Name & No. of Posts: Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank are announced an excellent prospect to appoint Seventy One (71) candidates from the Indian citizens as the position of Officer Scale- II, Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I in the discipline of Information technology, Law Officer, Chartered Accountant and Multipurpose.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification for CGGB Recruitment of Officers
For the post of Officer Scale- I & Office Assistant: Candidates should have passed degree in the concerned discipline with proficiency to read, speaks at least one local language. The maximum age of candidates will be twenty eight (28) years but not less than eighteen (18) years as on 1st Jun, 2012.
For the post of Officer Scale-II: Candidates having any one degree as per respective position like as CA (Certified Associate Ship) “or” degree in the discipline of law, information technology, electronics, computer science and communication with minimum of fifty (50%) percentage marks and age of candidates will be in between twenty one (21) years to thirty two (32) years as on 1st Jun, 2012 and separate experience is required as per each different post, so we are advised to see the official advertisement which is given below under the head of reference in advertisement/notification links.
Application Form for CGGB Recruitment: In earlier to applying, candidates must ensure that they use that valid personal email-id, which is specified in the CWE (common written examination) online application form in September, 2012. Now, candidates are liable to deposit application fee in any branch of Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank through bank challan which is downloadable from official bank website. After payment, candidates will receive one unique transaction id, branch name and etc. from bank. Now, candidates can submit their online application profile on the official bank website i.e. www.cggb.in. After successfully registration, system will generate the print out option of duly filled application; take two copies of that for future communication.
Important Dates: Candidates can register their online application profile and deposit application fees in between 4th December, 2012 to 19th December, 2012. The publication date of official advertisement is 28th November, 2012.
Selection Process: The selection of Candidates will be on their basis performance given in CWE (common written examination) conducted by IBPS in September, 2012 and personal interview.
- If any types of difficulty may arise, then candidates can contact to 0863- 2261127 & 2263128.
- The reserved community has liable to take the benefit of relaxation as per bank guidelines.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualified to the candidates.
- Selected candidate are liable to be posted in anywhere in Guntur, West & East Godavari District.
- Fill the format of application only with correct personal interview; otherwise candidates will be rejected at the time of verification.
- Personal inquiries will not be entertained in the premise of bank.
- The decision of managing committee will be final, no one has right to challenge it.
- Any request for change the residence address shall not be admissible.
References for CGGB Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
- Official Website: www.cggb.in
- Advertisement/Notification for Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Recruitment 2012
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!