CGWB Recruitment 2014 for the post of the Technical Operator: Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) had always provided the great opportunities to the applicants so that they provide their helping hand and valuable ideas to lead the board to progress even more. On such grounds applications had been invited for the post of the Technical Operator for which 3 seats are untenanted. Eligibility norms are as below:
Age limit: Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) had announced that applicants in the age limit 18 years to 27 years are qualified for the post. Applicants under the reserve category will also be favored with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: Matriculation is the educational qualification needed from the applicants along with the certificate from Industrial Training Institute.
Selection Method: As layout by the Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) choice of the applicants will be made by the test or interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Making the use of the application that is being notched by the board is to consider by the applicants to make the registration. All the necessary documents must also be posted along with application.
Important Date: Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) will make the acknowledgement of the applications within the 30 days of advertisement being notified.
- Date at which the advertisement was notified is 8th Feb 2014 to the date 14th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Web portal which is required to possess by the applicants so that could get connected with the official advertisement is proclaimed to be below:
CGWB Recruitment 2014 for the post of the Mechanic and Technical Operator: The most countable factor that is helpful in improving the eminence of life and livelihood of the millions of the people residing in the nation is the management and the judicial conservation of the water resources in the most environment friendly as well as economically. All these measures of the quality improvement and the conservation are being used by the Central Ground Water Board (CGWB). Notification regarding the Recruitment is being published by the CGWC and had invited applications for the post that are as mentioned to be below:
- Technical Operator (Store)
- Technical Operator (Drilling)
Age limit: Candidates with the age between 18 years to 27 years are eligible for the post. However the candidates being in govt. service under the general category are provided with the relaxation up to 40 years and the candidates that belong to the SC, St Category are being provided with the relaxation up to 45 years.
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification that is required by the candidates to be eligible is that the candidates must possess the certificate of the matriculation or the equivalent qualification to it. An experience is also desirable from the candidates in the concerned field that the candidate opts.
Selection Process: Candidates that had applied for the post will be judged thoroughly on the basis of the Interview test / Trade Test. Authority will prepare a final list of the candidates and will inform the candidates for the final joining.
Method to Apply for CGWB Recruitment 2013: Candidates that feel like applying under the concerned post and had found themselves eligible after thoroughly reading the eligibility criterion can apply for the concerned post by the applying under a suitable format that is being published by the authority. Application should have the required attachments with it that should be duly attested at the address mentioned below:
- Regional Director, CGWB,
NCCR, 2nd Floor,
Raipur (C.G.) 492001
The required enclosures are as mentioned below:
- Certificates regarding the educational qualification of the candidates that must be attested.
- Evidence regarding the date of Birth of the candidate that could be evident by the matriculation certificate.
- If the candidate belongs to the reserved caste then it is must to attach with the application the proof of the caste of the candidate.
- Experience certificate of the candidate if had ever fortuned to work under any of the institution whether govt. of non govt. and the NOC (No Objection Certificate) form the concerned authority.
- Candidate must have registered themselves under the Employment Exchange so copy of the registration certificate.
- If candidate possess the any other qualification or the certificate then it must be send with the other testimonials.
Last Date: Applications of the candidates are being duly accepted by the authority till the 1st August 2013 after that no application would be acceptable.
- Connecting link to the notification being published by the authority is as mentioned to be below: