Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014 for post of Junior Research Fellow: Central Silk Board had constituted the process of personal interview on the date of 21st May 2014 for post of Junior Research Fellow. The requirement of scholastic maturity for the post is needed to be M.Sc. or M. Tech in Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, Botany, Zoology or Agriculture and with this the specialization is needed in the respective field. For the applicants that have the desirable traits it is necessary to bring all the required documents and testimonials and the complete detail associated is being mentioned to be below:
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014 for 229 posts of Scientist, Asst & Other Posts: Central Silk Board was established in the year 1948 and was duly passed under the act of parliament. Board had recently announced that it had the requirement for 229 posts of Scientist; Asst & Other Posts for which complete information needed is as below:
Age limit: Applicants must acknowledge the official notification for getting the specific detail of the age for the particular post as scheduled by the Central Silk Board.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Scientist-B: Master’s degree in Science or Agricultural Sciences is the necessary qualification from the applicants to qualify for the post.
- Computer Programmer: Scholastic maturity needed from the applicants is the graduation in the subject of computer science and experience in the service.
- Senior Mechanic (Cold Storage & Electrical): Diploma in the respective field is the educational qualification needed from the applicants.
- Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning): 3 year Diploma Course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology is constrain on the applicants.
- Scientist-B (Reeling & Spinning)
- Inspector (Silk)
- Assistant (Technical)
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelors’ degree is the necessity from the applicants under the respective field for the posts.
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Statistical Assistant: Master’s degree in the respective field is the necessity of academics.
- Field Assistant: Matriculation passed or applicants having the diploma in the Agriculture are eligible for the post.
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi)
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicants applying for the post must be passed in the matriculation and must also have the good speed in the English and Hindi typing.
Selection Method: The process of the choice of the applicants is to proceed with the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Central Silk Board had outlined the process by starting with the online submission of application. Print out of the application then must be posted along with all the required documents.
- Last date by which application must be submitted online by the applicants is 14th March 2014.
- Closing date for the dispatching the hard copy of application is 14th March 2014.
- Terminating date by which applicants belonging to the remote areas can send the applications is 24th March 2014.
References: Central Silk Board had provided with the important links below:
- To have the association with the official advertisement the web portal which need to acknowledge by the applicants is thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- To get the instructions regarding to apply online the commands are available at the web portal below:
- To make the registration for the post online the linkage is needed to be below: