Central Railway has issued a recruitment notification 2014 for the recruitment of candidates in the following positions. Don’t miss the chance to apply if you are eligible because application will not be entertained after closing date. The information related to Central Railway Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai Recruitment like eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates and references are given below. Please tell if you have any query reading the procedure by comment form given below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of P/T Contact Teacher: Central Railway under the requirement of 6 vacated seats had generated the recruitment notification. This notification is covering the 6 posts of P/T Contact Teacher under different subjects and departments for which the detail needed is as below:
- PG Teacher (English): 01 Post
- PG Teacher (Mathematics): 01 Post
- PG Teacher (Chemistry): 01 Post
- TG Teacher (Mathematics): 01 Post
- TG Teacher (English): 01 Post
- Primary Teacher (Urdu): 01 Post
Age limit: Central Railway had stated that applicants must be having the age minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- PG Teacher (English), PG Teacher (Mathematics) & PG Teacher (Chemistry): Applicants for all the posts must be having the educational qualification of master’s degree required under the respective subject and are holder of B.Ed. degree.
- TG Teacher (Mathematics) & TG Teacher (English): Applicants have to be qualified with the bachelor’s degree in the respective subject and must be holder of degree of B.Ed. under both the posts.
- Primary Teacher (Urdu): Educational qualification which is being must to attain under the aptitude of the applicants is the XII class passed and had qualified the D. Ed.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of personal interview is being scheduled to get the reckoning of the applicants interested for the post. Applicants must also bring all the necessary documents and credentials along at the particular date.
Important Date: 12th June 2014 is the date as mentioned to attend the interview process.
Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for the post of Para Medical Practitioners: Central Railway for the post of Para Medical Practitioners on the contract basis had invited the applications. The placement of the applicants is to make at the emergency room at Dadar Railway Station (Central Railway). Applicants’ services will be appreciable till the date 13th Jan 2015 and detail associated with the applicants regarding the eligibility is as below:
Age limit: As needed by the Central Railway applicants on the date of the 1st Jan 2014 the age maturity desired to be under the aptitude of the applicants is need not to be more than 50 years. Relaxation in the age will be granted to the applicants by 5 years for the SC, ST candidates and by 3 years to the OBC candidates.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification required to be drawn out from the applicants is the MBBS degree and also had completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
Selection Method: The process with which the selection process of the applicants gets preceded is the personal interview session. Verification of the documents is also an integral process which is linked with the selection and will get along on the parallel side.
Scheme to submit an application: It is firstly being mentioned by the Central Railway that applicants check the every of the eligibility detail thoroughly mentioned. If are appropriate as per the every detail mentioned then must make the move for the direct interview session along with the required documents.
Important Date: 4th April 2014 is the date of the interview as structured by the Central Railway. Time of the interview is being decided to be 10:00 hrs.
Central Railway Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Para Medical Officer: Central Railway is eager to appoint the applicants that could help them to make the amendments in their authorization with the newer ideas and for this 6 posts on the contract basis are being announced and these are as below:
- Staff Nurse – 2
- Health & Malaria Inspector- 3
- Pharmacist – 1
Note Worthy Points Regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2013
Age limit: For the post of the staff nurse age of the applicants is decided to be in between the 20 to 40 years and for the remaining both posts age must be in between the 20 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is permissible for the applicants.
Educational Qualification: post wise educational requirement is as mentioned below:
- Staff Nurse: Applicants must have the certificate to be registered as the Nurse and Mid-wife with passed in the 3 years course in General for the Nursing & Midwifery or B.Sc. in the nursing is the requirement.
- Health & Malaria Inspector: B.Sc. that is being passed with chemistry and 1 year Diploma course of Health, Sanitary Inspector is the eligibility condition.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science and two years Diploma in Pharmacy with the getting registered under the Pharmacy Council of India is the requirement.
Method to Apply: Direct walk in the method being adopted so that applicants could be selected and it is must to carry all the required testimonials.
Important Date: 11th Oct 2013 at the time 10:00 am applicants must reach to get them interviewed.
Important Link: Link for the entire details is as below:
Central Railway Recruitment 2013 for the post of Trade Apprentices: Central Railway is out of the most advanced and largest railway authority that makes the necessary modification time to time only for the convenience of the nation. Authority is always very conscience for making the new appointments in their authority for the applicants under the various variable posts and these posts are as below:
There are total 74 vacancies open in Central Railway.
- Fitter: 52 Posts
- Carpenter: 5 Posts
- Machinist: 6 Posts
- Welder (G & E): 8 Posts
- Painter (General): 2 Posts
- Mechanic (diesel): 1 Post
Various points of eligibility which must be acknowledged by the central railway are as mentioned below:
Age limit: Age which is scheduled for the applicants is in between the 15 years to the 24 years with the relaxation in the age that will be benefited to the applicants SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) by 5 years and to the OBC (Other Backward Classes) by 3 years. This age must be countable up to the date of the notification.
Educational Qualification: Academic requirement which must be fulfilled by the applicants is that the applicant must be passed in the 10th with the aggregate of 50% marks from the either of State board, ICSE, CBSE or NIOS etc. Matriculation and ITI both the qualification are must for the applicant if wished to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Showing total transparency in their procedure of the selection authority of Central Railway had opted the means to prepare the list of the short listed applicants on the basis of the merit. Merit will be made with the percentage of the applicants in the 10th As well as in the ITI.
Method to Apply: Applicants can apply for the post with the application form and make sure all the desired testimonials are also enclosed with the application and the envelope in which the all the hard copies are enclosed must have scribing of the name of the post for which the applicants are applying and send it to the authority which had all the authorization to receive the applications.
Testimonials that are essential and compulsory to send by the applicants are as below:
- Credentials of the academic criterion.
- Evidence of the caste of the applicants
- Certificates those are necessary to produce regarding the identification of the applicants.
- Proof of the resident i.e. residential certificate.
- Photo graphs of the applicants.
Important Date: Date that is being scheduled by the Central Railway till which the application for sure reach the authority unless will not be accepted by the authority and will got rejection is 20th Sep 2013 which must reach by the time 17:30 hrs on the same day.
Important Links for Central Railway Recruitment 2013: Link which is important for the applicants so that they could get all the required detail which is integrated by the authority for the eligibility sake is as below: