Central Railway has issued a recruitment notification 2014 for the recruitment of candidates in the following positions. Don’t miss the chance to apply if you are eligible because application will not be entertained after closing date. The information related to Central Railway Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai Recruitment like eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates and references are given below. Please tell if you have any query reading the procedure by comment form given below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for the 52 Sports Quota Seats: Central Railway had provided the measurements that are countable for the 52 Sports Quota Seats. These seats are allotted for the different sports category events and trades and the detail which is admissible is mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: Central Railway gad demanded the age as 18 years to 35 years which is required as on the date of 1st Jan 2015.
Fees Schedule: The payment method that is attached with the registration process commences that applicants are to make the payment of Rs. 100 for the UR and OBC candidates and other category applicants are exempted from the schedule of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: The Registration by the authority of the Central Railway is mentioned to complete by the application usage as under the layout officially approved. Applicants are needed that while making the dispatch all the attachments must be proper and must be posted within the due time.
- 7th Oct 2014: Terminating date provided for the reception of applications.
- 22nd Oct 2014: Concluding date provided for the applicants from the remote area.
- Central Railway had mentioned the link below to get the notification.
- Application form must be assorted from the reference link mentioned underneath:
Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Inspector and Radiographer: Central Railway under the process of induction of the applicants had mentioned to invite the applications. These tasks are associated with the placement to be work out for the 3 posts of Inspector and Radiographer and their detail is as below:
- 2 posts of Health Inspector
- 1 post of Radiographer
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Health Inspector: Applicants are required that for the post age attained must be under the perimeter of 18 years to 33 years. Applicants are required that under the need of educational qualification applicants must have the degree of B.Sc. possessed in the subject chemistry with the national trade certificate (NTC).
- Radiographer: The liability of the age is thoroughly provided to be as 19 years minimum and maximum age 33 years. The requirement which is desirable from the applicants is provided as 10+2 in the subject of physics or chemistry and with this applicants need to be diploma holder in the radiography, x ray technician or radio diagnosis technology.
Selection Method: To get the applicants as selected for the announced post the process of selection is mentioned to be as viva voce or personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required that to get their count constructively counted must get their presence felt at the venue as decided by the Central Railway. Applicants make the presence with all the necessary certificates in original along with the Xerox of all the important recommendations.
Important Date: 10th Sep 2014 the date that is scheduled for the interview procedure.
References: Central Railway had mentioned the link below with which applicants can make interlink with the official advertisement:
Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of P/T Contact Teacher: Central Railway under the requirement of 6 vacated seats had generated the recruitment notification. This notification is covering the 6 posts of P/T Contact Teacher under different subjects and departments for which the detail needed is as below:
- PG Teacher (English): 01 Post
- PG Teacher (Mathematics): 01 Post
- PG Teacher (Chemistry): 01 Post
- TG Teacher (Mathematics): 01 Post
- TG Teacher (English): 01 Post
- Primary Teacher (Urdu): 01 Post
Age limit: Central Railway had stated that applicants must be having the age minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- PG Teacher (English), PG Teacher (Mathematics) & PG Teacher (Chemistry): Applicants for all the posts must be having the educational qualification of master’s degree required under the respective subject and are holder of B.Ed. degree.
- TG Teacher (Mathematics) & TG Teacher (English): Applicants have to be qualified with the bachelor’s degree in the respective subject and must be holder of degree of B.Ed. under both the posts.
- Primary Teacher (Urdu): Educational qualification which is being must to attain under the aptitude of the applicants is the XII class passed and had qualified the D. Ed.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of personal interview is being scheduled to get the reckoning of the applicants interested for the post. Applicants must also bring all the necessary documents and credentials along at the particular date.
Important Date: 12th June 2014 is the date as mentioned to attend the interview process.
Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for the post of Para Medical Practitioners: Central Railway for the post of Para Medical Practitioners on the contract basis had invited the applications. The placement of the applicants is to make at the emergency room at Dadar Railway Station (Central Railway). Applicants’ services will be appreciable till the date 13th Jan 2015 and detail associated with the applicants regarding the eligibility is as below:
Age limit: As needed by the Central Railway applicants on the date of the 1st Jan 2014 the age maturity desired to be under the aptitude of the applicants is need not to be more than 50 years. Relaxation in the age will be granted to the applicants by 5 years for the SC, ST candidates and by 3 years to the OBC candidates.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification required to be drawn out from the applicants is the MBBS degree and also had completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
Selection Method: The process with which the selection process of the applicants gets preceded is the personal interview session. Verification of the documents is also an integral process which is linked with the selection and will get along on the parallel side.
Scheme to submit an application: It is firstly being mentioned by the Central Railway that applicants check the every of the eligibility detail thoroughly mentioned. If are appropriate as per the every detail mentioned then must make the move for the direct interview session along with the required documents.
Important Date: 4th April 2014 is the date of the interview as structured by the Central Railway. Time of the interview is being decided to be 10:00 hrs.