CPRI Recruitment 2015 for the 11 posts of Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, and other posts: Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI) – ICAR had mentioned making the enrollment of the candidates that are well organized. The announced process got connected to the 11 posts of Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, and other posts and the worthy points to note down are beneath:
- Technical Assistant
- Highly Skilled Helper: 35 years for both Men and Women
- Young Professional-II: 45 years for both Men and Women
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years (Men) and 40 years (Women)
Educational Qualification: The prerequisite of the education under the announced posts provided to get the authorized notification having announced and published by the Central Potato Research Institute thoroughly.
Selection Procedure: The selection required to get for the post mentioned to assert with the presentation that is desirable in the interview session.
Registration Process: The required scheme of getting listed for the job gets provided by the Central Potato Research Institute to complete their presentation and activeness in the personal interview session. The worthy need associated with the candidates is to get all the certificates that are necessary.
- The time of interview for the post-Technical Assistant is 8th June 2015.
- The time of interview for the job Young Professional-II is 9th June 2015.
- The time of interview for the position Highly Skilled Helper is 10th June 2015.
- The time of interview for the post – Senior Research Fellow is 11th, 12th and 17th June 2015.
Fundamental Link: The link that is necessary and vital is made accessible by the Central Potato Research Institute as underneath:
Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment 2015 for the 6 posts of Senior Research Fellow and Clerical Assistant (Closed): Central Potato Research Institute had mentioned that the selection is to make for the applicants for the vacated positions. The process announced is favoring the recruitment for the 6 posts of Senior Research Fellow and Clerical Assistant. Detail of the posts is provided comprehensively as underneath:
- Senior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
- Clerical Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
Age limit: Age required under the post by the male applicants is the 35 years and age for the female applicants is thoroughly provided to be 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the applicants that are under the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow: The requirement of the education which is being linked and provided for the applicants is the master’s degree in the agriculture, horticulture, genetics, plane breeding, and biotechnology or in the allied disciplines.
- Clerical Assistant: Applicants with the education graduation and short hand with the speed of 80 WPM in English are mentioned to be qualified for the post. Applicants are provided also to have the knowledge of computer applications.
Scheme to submit an application: Central Potato Research Institute had provided for the applicants that the walk in interview is the structured process of getting registered. This presence is by the applicants is associated with the necessary certificates and testimonials.
- Date of interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow is 28th Feb 2015.
- Date of interview for the Clerical Assistant is 3rd March 2015.
- Date of interview mentioned for the Senior Research Fellow is the 4th March 2015.
References: The link which is provided for the official advertisement is provided as below by the Central Potato Research Institute:
Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Research Fellow (Closed): Central Potato Research Institute had a requirement in their panel that is for the post of Junior Research Fellow on the contract basis and the post being announced is on the contract basis.
Details required to apply for the post are as below:
Age limit: According to the age criterion being set age of the male applicants should be 35 years and for the female applicants it must be 40 years. However the relaxation in the age will be permissible for the reserved category applicants as per the structured rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification: With qualified in the NET (National Eligibility Test) applicants must be post graduate with the basic subject of science i.e. biology, botany, plant molecular biology etc.
Selection Procedure: Selection procedure i.e. to sort out the applicant’s CPRI had planned the process of the personal interview session and also the verification of the documents.
Method to Apply: Applicants will attend the direct walk in interview session with all the documents in original as well as in the Xerox.
Important Date: Date that is being planned so that applicants could be judged out is 18th Sep 2014 and time is set as 10:00 pam.
Important Link: Correlation with the official notification can be preceded with the link below: