Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 of 208 Officers & Office Assistants: The bank is going to recruit 208 Officers and Office Assistants as per the procedure and guidelines mentioned in the notification. Common Written Examination by RRBs conducted by IBPS in Sept 2012 is the only eligibility to apply for the posts in Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank. The page is exclusively for the candidates who are looking jobs in Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank and make career as a officers in the Public Sector Bank. We will update you all the latest recruitment projects by the bank as announced. The candidates who are interested should bookmark this page visit daily RecruitmetNews.in to get daily jobs openings. The candidates interested in the following vacancies should read the following information related to recruitment project like minimum qualification, application procedure, eligibility criteria, important dates and important links.
Total Posts: 208 Vacancies
- Office Scale – I: 93 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multi Purpose):115 Posts
Age Criteria: The maximum age should be 28 years and minimum age limit should be below than 18 years for both posts. The candidates who belongs to reserved categories can avail the exemption according to the reservation rules.
Qualification: The candidates should have graduate degree and knowledge of local language.
Application Fee: The fee to apply for the post of Officer (Scale-I) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is Rs. 100 (Gen) and Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD/ESSM candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection will undergo by two stages. The first stage is to prepare merit list on the basis of performance in IBPS CWE RRBs conducted by IBPS in Sept, 2012. The second stage and final state is to held interview of the candidates who got selected in merit list. The interview center only will be held at CHHINDWARA. The complete address can be checked in the notification.
Instructions: Before submitting application for Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 project, the candidates should read the following information carefully.
- The candidates should check their eligibility criteria like age, qualification, experience before deposit fee and submitting application form.
- The bank can be placed the candidates anywhere in India. So be ready to work far away from your home.
- The further modification of address is not allowed once form has been submitted by the candidates.
Application Procedure: The candidates should apply online as the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank will not accept application in any other ways. The procedure to apply online for the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 is as follows.
Pre Requisite Before Submitting Application Form: The candidates should have valid scan signature, photograph and valid email ID. Download fee Challan and deposit fee in MPGB branch as per the instructions given in the Challan. Download Challan from the following links. The challan is different for each post of officers and Office Assistants. So be careful to make payment only for the post you are going to apply.
- Now, go to the Apply Online Link and fill the application form carefully. Submit the application form and printout the receipt.
- Important Dates to be remembered: The following dates should be remembered applicable to Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Project.
- The application fee can be deposit from 24th May, 2013 to 7th June, 2013.
- The online registration will start from 24th May, 2013 and close on 7th June, 2013.
References: The following links are very important to apply containing complete information about Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 of officers and office assistants.