Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj (Odisha) Recruitment 2013 for the 255 LT, Staff Nurse and MPHW posts: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj (Odisha) is really pleased to announce the recruitment for the candidates that were seeking for the recruitment for under such a prestigious institution. This institution is always in the search of the young potential by the means of the different selection techniques. This time authority had announced a sum total of 255 vacancies under the posts LT, Staff Nurse and MPHW. These posts are purely on the temporarily basis which could be subjected to the termination at the cause of the unsatisfactory performance of the applicant. The total count of the posts may vary by the authority. The posts under these traits are as following:
- MPHW (F)
- MPHW (M)
- Staff Nurse
- Laboratory Technician
Various conditions and the eligibility terms related with the vacancies are as mentioned to be below:
Age Limit: Age limit is structured between the 18 years to the 32 years with the provision of the relaxation to the applicants under the certain rules and regulations of the authority. According to the norms of the authority maximum age limit that is to be relaxed by the 5 years in case the candidate is ST, SC or belong to the SEBC and to the Women candidates also and relaxation of 10 years if the candidates is disabled i.e. the case of PH (Physical Handicapped) candidates.
- MPHW (F): Candidate must have passed in the courses i.e. HSC, MPHW (F) / ANM from the approved institutions. Candidates must be fit in her physical as well as the mental conditions also and should be free from any kind of the diseases.
- MPHW (M): Candidate must possess the Diploma in Pharmacy in the Govt. institution of the Orissa and must be registered with Orissa pharmacy council. However the Selection is to be made as per the merit in the D.Pharm examination.
- Staff Nurse: Should have completed GNM and B.Sc. Nursing and the selection will be according to the merit in concerned courses only.
- Laboratory Technician: DMLT course is required and also the merit list will be made accordingly.
- Radiographer: Candidates should have done DMRT course.
- Pharmacist: Applicant should have completed them D pharm. and also had their name register in the Odisha Pharmacy Council.
How to Apply: Application form and the necessary enclosures that must be attested with one photo graph that is self attested should reach the authority in a self addressed envelope on which it is clearly written the post for which the candidates had applied for with an affixed Rs. 25 postage stamp to the address mentioned below:
Chief District Medical Officer, Mayurbhanj, At/PO: Baripada Khordha,
- The last date for the application to reach the authority is 15th July 2013
- Required link to the notification to be issued by the authority for the complete information is as below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!